Up to 43% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega56 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17...

>Up to 43% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega56 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560x1440.

Here it comes, boyos. You nvidiots better be ready for when vega is fully unlocked.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1871
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ironic to see Koduri in a warm hat.
1. He's indian
2. Sometimes AMD is just as much housefires as Nvidia

>You nvidiots better be ready for when vega is fully unlocked
Should have released it fully "unlocked", but AMD is fine doing business this way.

THANK YOU BASED AMD

Hey OP, you seem to have accidentally forgotten to mention that this performance uplift is for Destiny 2 only and thus doing the same thing that every "Game Ready" driver does for new releases. Don't worry though, I'm here to help!

community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1871

Fake news

They only change branches at the end of the year

He's wearing a warm hat because he's currently on holidays in Antarctica, studying the essence of coldness, so he bottle it and stick it in Navi.

what feature did they activate? benchmarks?

JUST WAIT

>at 1440
don't fuck with me, Raja

who is this handsome poo?

At what synthetic benchmark?

>but AMD is fine doing business this way.
>AMD
>GTX 970 3.5GB+5 cuck edition
Sure Raj

At something even less useful than a synthetic benchmark - Destiny 2.

>You nvidiots better be ready for when vega is fully unlocked.
So, I should be bothered because AMD caught up at the end of the gen?
That lost year won't come back you know.

Show poopucci

do you guys think that the third party cards with custom coolers will be more expensive than the reference cards?

I might just fucking pull the trigger on the reference card since my computer is in another room anyway

100% yes, why wouldn't they be

They're not a fucking charity, 3rd party cards are always more expensive

You know they're going to make a worse PCB too since AMD overengineered the shit out of theirs

> Up to 43% faster performance
Kek. What happened to "twice as fast because 2x primitives rate"?

>AMD overengineered the shit out of 3rd party cards
Then why a motherfucking blower fan while slapping a Morpheus 2 on Vega just makes things better?

What? That's not an english sentence.

>he thinks poomd can compete with intel/nvidia

How dare AMD deny the 6 000 000 000, fucking antisemite. Also I think the official number is now somewhere around 1 500 000 and it seems to keep decreasing every couple of years. I guess our grandchildren will be taught that Hitler actually cloned Jews

Reminder that 2x was """"""conservative"""""" estimate.