>It sucks
>Get pissed
>Buy more shit

I don't get this comment.

They're all jews.

>Steve Jobs
>Jewish

Ok.

That sounds like something a jew would say **goy**.

LMAO.

ANDROIDFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

you're viewing it wrong

Thats the point. You never learn but just keep falling for their traps

But there's no solution. You can't not buy anything ever.

They’re made by LG they’re just Low Guality

WHAT
$900 AND IT HAS A FUCKING TN PANEL
GOOGLE ETERNALLY BTFO

>buy regular Pixel 2
>screen is yellow

Defend this Google fags.

Who wouldn't notice this in the store?

>what is light balance

Guys why is the screen orange?

Truth be told they are both on the cool side
>I have no dog in this fight
>I have no clue what either of those phones are
>I don't care
But the OP's picture is retardedly off

Also I would love to see whatever these two phones are straight-on, not at a retarded irrelevant angle, again with the nice thing in the background to calibrate the white balance.

>But the OP's picture is retardedly off
No, it just looks like the photo was taken in shitty CFL light, which wouldn't affect the color of the phone screens.

F.lux

You're a fucking idiot. What should be a white piece of paper and phone cord in the background are literally orange because the white balance is so fucked. The person holding the phones is an oompa loompa

>what is color warmth

>buy iPhone X
>spend 1000$
>screen is piss yellow
I'm seeing it

If you put white things under yellow light they look yellow, genius. What that won't affect is other light sources, like phone screens.

>using a phone in the first place

this morning I ordered and cancelled it in minutes after seeing all the bad review it has been getting.

Are you actually retarded?
>tfw I have no clue what these phones are and don't give a fuck and have no plans on replacing my 2015 phone until it dies but this fucking idiot

>believing Google can make a good phone
>2017

Stick with Samsung or Apple.

Phones are made of glass, which reflects light. This light mixes with that emitted from the screen and makes it look different on camera.
That said both of those phones are under the same light source so the difference between the two is still the same, just with the added warmth from the external light.

>Are you actually retarded?
I'm not the one here that doesn't understand how light works. If you did, you would have told me how I was wrong.

I am actually triggered at how retarded you people are

>I base my tastes on what other people think is cool look at me do I fit in yet hahaha
Embarrassing.

Turn your phone on and look at it. Turn it a bit in your hands. Do you see reflections?
So does the camera.

>Phones are made of glass, which reflects light. This light mixes with that emitted from the screen and makes it look different on camera.
So you're saying if you shine colored light on a white lightbulb, it'll look colored in a photo?

>Ordering in the first place when it has NO FUCKING HEADPHONE JACK
Shame on you for considering supporting this nonsense.

stop pretending there are a lot of googlefags defending the pixel2

I fucking love my nexus and the camera is great (and I say that even as I own a $1500 mirrorless), but I will not be buying any new pixel. Googlefones died with the nexus line and now I'll probably just get a chinkfone because every phone seems to be a giant compromise and I refuse to pay $1k for a fucking phone that will look outdated in 2 years.

Doesn't LG make these Google phones though?

Your adjusting the white balance on a badly lit compressed image.

Depends on the luminosity of that light bulb relative to the ambient light.
If you have a dim white bulb in a room lit with a bright red bulb, the white bulb will indeed look reddish. Phone screens tend to be a lot less bright than a lamp for obvious reasons.

Yes and no.
The Pixel 2 XL is made by LG, the Pixel 2 is made by HTC

Its ridiculous how much better Samsung screens are than LG's. Too bad Samsung phones run garbage android.

They make the hardware, Google should have prevented this all from happening. Also HTC uses Samsung panels.

>I refuse to pay $1k for a fucking phone that will look outdated in 2 years.

I seriously hope you meant 'be' outdated in 2 years.

Have you not been looking around any Normie forums? Google sheep are the new Apple sheep. It's hilarious the shit people are doing to justify getting the pixel 2s

Thats pretty week. Come better.

Also two week old pixel phones already have burn in. thats enough for me to say no.

>$1000 for a shitty iphone wannabe
>not buying an iphone
what did you expect

motherfucker, Google will likely issue a recall over how bad the LG panels have been. Several reports of screen burn-in already and the phone isn't even a month old, Bluetooth is fucked on Oreo, they mis-uploaded the images and reuploaded the September security OTA on a Pixel with October nearly done (muh updatessss), and it was shipped with a whole custom SoC that isn't even working yet. The idea was there, but Google still think they can compete 1-on-1 with Apple for release time and that's just wrong. They could have released it next month and used that time to hammer out these rampant QC issues.

Calling it now, LG's bootloop issue will be next.

>recall
>no fires
>no houses burnt down
>admitting fault, ever

show me a single piece of computer hardware that won't be outdated in two years

A mechanical keyboard
A 8tb hdd
Ddr4
Noctua d15
Your case
Fans
A titanium psu
Sata cables

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/titan-x-pascal/

posted wrong link before

not a issue on my galaxy s8

Bruh they already on DDR5

pcgamer.com/ddr5-memory-is-twice-as-fast-as-ddr4-and-slated-for-2019/

Google Pixel Burnin

I don't think I got all of the retards in this thread who made the same stupid comments about this, but you have to be a fucking idiot if you can bury your head under the sand about this issue. The Pixel 2 XL screen is absolute trash, and this has been well documented, just like the V30.

I had said V30 for about a week before returning it (because I too noticed the screen was shitty), and I canceled the 2 XL preorder I had for that same reason. I got the regular Pixel 2, and while I liked the larger size of the V30 / 2 XL more, the regular 2 looks great and is all around a great phone (sans the retarded omission of a headphones jack).

But seriously, back on topic. The Pixel 2 XL's screen is absolute dogshit. Why try to defend it? Why try to excuse the terrible mistakes made by a company that can't be bothered to have a competent QC system? Fucking rail those assholes for this. They need to get their shit together and put out a decent product, not sit back and let their internet fuccbois defend their shitty craftsmanship on mongolian tapestry forums.

Jesus Christ, anons.

Your s8 is not alotta things. Smooth is one of them.

keep hating dumb jit

This is a common problem with OLED panels in general. The burn in is rarely permanent though. Happened on my old Pixel as well, and my 3 year old G Watch R. After watching fullscreen cartoons for a while (or changing my watch face in the case of the watch), the burn-in fades completely.

>I don't think I got all of the retards in this thread who made the same stupid comments about this, but you have to be a fucking idiot if you can bury your head under the sand about this issue. The Pixel 2 XL screen is absolute trash, and this has been well documented, just like the V30.

This. I stopped by verizon on my way home and looked at one. Screen looks blue from ANY angle other than dead on.

All phones do this to some degree, but the pixel 2 XL is especially bad

Definitely would not upgrade from my og Pixel

suck my fucking dick floss

Never had a problem with my Nexus6P or with my OP5

The problem is that if you even begin to criticize it, retards start shit flinging about how you're an Apple/Samsung/Whatever shill.

I WANT to like LG's products. I WANT to buy a solid Android phone. It absolutely pisses me off when they refuse to release products with the same level of quality control that apple does. It just hurts the ecosystem as a whole.

The same dumb shit happened with that JerryRigEverything guy snapped a few Nexus 6Ps in half. I had that phone at the time, and I found myself getting angry at him and trying to find errors or flaws in his "methodology". Why the fuck would I do that? What stake do I have in Huawei, that I need to try to convince people that somehow they "didn't lie" about making a completely aluminum phone?

Why do people defend companies that literally could not give a shit about their existence?

I noticed it on my 6P as well, but it really is a factor of screen-on time, coupled with how often you are using "fullscreen" apps. I would say I spend about 60% of my "screen on time" in Clover, which shows the home buttons constantly, so my burn in happens more quickly. For people who watch lots of videos fullscreen, or view lots of pictures with the soft keys hidden, it might not happen quite as severely.

But like I said before, unless something is dramatically different this time around, the problem is only temporary.

It's called image retention

I used my 6P on Maps constantly on a 2 week road trip. What happened was the summer sun overheated it and fucked up the battery. Now it gets 1 hr of battery life but the screen is perfectly fine.
So I replaced it with the OP5 which I still use on Maps every day when I commute.

You're not wrong, but I get the feeling most kids on this website are too young to actually know what real "burn in" is, thus the common usage of the term for this temporary problem.

>What happened was the summer sun overheated it and fucked up the battery. Now it gets 1 hr of battery life

I gave my old 6P to my sister, and she routinely complains about it cutting off randomly with varying levels of battery life left. And I've also heard a lot of people complaining that their batteries give out long before the percentage is "low".

From what I understand, its just a shitty battery. Might not have been the fault of overheating.

>defending Google at all costs

>go to old arcade
>see shadows of fun times left on dead cabinet displays
spooked

The 6P had a batch of bad batteries. Google was replacing them with Pixel XLs for a while if you bought from them.

I'm sure the battery wasn't the greatest to begin with, but the heat certainly did not help it. It was noticeably worse after the trip.

Fucking love how ironic the model is called "Pixel"

Google is engaging in Arcadia rhythm programming. Enjoy your Israeli mandated mind control/surveillance RFID device,OP.

Googlel phones will never be worth it, forever cucked into lacking a God damn microSD slot

>I need more than 128gb of 800mb/s ufs storage
>I need more than unlimited picture storage

>paying a $100 premium for 64GB
>giving images of your naked wife to Jews

Arguably, beige is deprecated.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Not him, but it actually is a real problem for me. I keep all my music on my phone, and I'm at around 100GB now. I'm really hoping they up the max capacity to 256 next year.

>try to ripoff applel including the price
>can't even get the fucking screen right
laughing

>jewing out on $100 when you've already spent $850 and at least $50 in taxes

>rip off Apple
But Google's calculator works user

For the extra $100 there I could buy 5 64GB micro SD cards.
I don't mind spending money. I just don't like getting ripped off. Sure the Pixel's memory is faster but it makes no practical difference for media consumption.

You're not getting ripped off because you can't use those 5 microsd cards on the pixel.

Because they were too jewish to put in a mSD port. If they're going to remove it then they should offer a better value on internal storage to make up for the loss of functionality compared to other phones.
But they don't.

if you think the omission of a micro SD slot was about cost cutting, you clearly have no idea what their product strategy for this phone is.

>someone buys 5x64gb class 1 microsd
>it lags
>wtf I hate Google now

I didn't say it was about cost cutting user. It was about getting people to pay more for storage and give Google more of their data, which they use to make their money.
Class 10's are $20, you can get U3's for $30.

>Upload it to the cloud
>2017

Do people fall for this trick still?

Apparently they do.
see >muh unlimited picture storage

>Not renaming your 20tb raid array to jpg and uploading it to the cloud

But nothing else works user

If you can't add 1+2+3 what's the point of using a calculator?

Except for an actual functional OS

Why are you so dumb you need to add 1+2+3 using a calculator?

>Why are you so dumb you need to add 1+2+3 using a calculator?

It's a legitimate question.

Will it actually help you to add 1+2+3?

Yes, you can count it out on the keypad.

LG panels are notorious for being really cool, 8300+ kelvin.

I mean you have to understand the concept of addition to use the + sign. I don't see how it would help anybody.

Okay so dogshit phone that is both pixels aside, what's the next android flagship to wait for?