Where were you when PC was kill?

Where were you when PC was kill?

buying this for 30 to 60hz gayming experience, kek

Nothing New, They made similar things back in the PS3 days.

Could always tell who had one in Killzone because their aim was 10x better than shitty controller joystick aim.
Hell even the ps2 had a few games that allowed mouse aim. Like resident evil dead aim.

T A C T I C A L
A S S A U L T
C O M M A N D E R

Rofl
Yep, just like having a computer, like the adults! How adorable.

does the memebox have proper mouse support is is this yet another "we translate mouse movements to analogue stick movements" shit show? because I'll admit - if consoles didn't have that shitty controler input scheme and used proper mouse/keyboard input I'd probably buy one to play some of their shooters.

can I even write an email with this shit?

>part of the console appeal was that it offered a level playing field
>now consolefags need to use m&kb to compete
What a shitty situation.

I'd unironically use the left-hand device for PC games, I want that sweet analogue movement

What the fuck is the point in consoles anymore? Its not like the ps2 days when you just chucked a disc in and played and everything was standardized.

Exclusives, stupidity, or laziness.
Usually a combination of at least two.

In '98 i guess.

You already can, though my cousin owns pic related, and tbhonest I don't think it adds much. He's now finding it useful however, since he recently had surgery performed on his right hand, and the thumbstick acts natively as a mouse pointer.

This will be banned from online play before you can say "laptop specs" or "$60 for a single computer game".

Handhelds are usually unique enough to warrant their existence. Portable games on a dedicated system, have physical buttons and a nice display, etc. But other than those? No idea. Nintendo's choice of making a hybrid console was a smart move.

I bet it doesn't. MS won't allow you to get a tactical advantage over others by having proper fast mouse scrolling. The community would be up in arms about it.

That vertical stick doesntook nearly as comfortable as the horizontal one in the OP though

Kek

they should let them experience how much they're handicapping themselves

possibly true, but nothing really prevents it from being used.

TACky as heck

I've tried minecraft with keyboard and mouse on xbox, it works fine. The mouse input is legit, but the sensitivity is lower than what i'm used to. Its plug and play, no workarounds required.

is that way

MODS

XBone and PS4 both take native USB M/KB input, but games never enable it. Blizzard's "we would allow M/KB in console Overwatch but consoles don't allow it" is a load of shit.

And here I was DIY-ing this.

That looks like an ergonomic nightmare.