Adnauseam

>almost 2018
>Doesn't click ads
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>Y-You get tracked!
Yes, and? Do you have something to hide?
>I-It is theft!
No it isn't
>B-But Google has magic!!!
Who forced you to click all the ads?

Why would I click ads? Do you buy everything you see at a telemarketing show?

What ads? lmao

Oh, I see...

I used AdNauseum for a couple weeks but it stopped blocking most ads so I went back to the superior uBlock.

I'm going to have to add the retard level misspelling "adnauseam" to my filter, aren't I? Drink a whole fucking gallon of bleach, OP.

this. lol. I haven't seen any ads on the internet in a long long time. lmao. ad watchers on suicide watch

you don't need to see them, but you should click them

>almost 2018
>Doesn't click ads
>I-It is theft!
I thought not clicking ads is theft. You people...
> not clicking ads: theft
> clicking ads: theft

Ok I'm gonna say it once and for all: you need Google in order to have a productive life.
Now that that's out of the way, the only reasonable thing is to not download ads when you don't want to see them.

Unlock is the mechanism it uses to block ads.....

I used adnauseam but the experience was awful. Sudden crashes, then starts a second instance leaving an lingering icon on my browser, that I need to remove and install again to get rid of.
Last week it just stopped working on icecat, just allowed all the ads go through, not even a reinstall fixed it. I updated the filters, the browser's version is the same, and ublock did work when installed, so there's shouldn't be any reason for failure.

So actually the question would be, is adnauseam a buggy piece of shit, or is (((someone))) messing up with it?

This. Ad block is a godly thing

>you need Google

The ones adnauseam is hiding from the screen and sometimes clicks

>What is startpage
>What is hooktube

someone remind me what happens when jews run their ads on every website and nobody buys their products?

do you really think advertising to neets is the best way to sell your shit?

It seems completely trivial to create a filter that detects ad nauseam users and blocks them from affecting the ad market.

The mental gymnastics you need to do to think this makes sense.

>Yes goy if you don't watch my ads ur a loser bwahaha

I want shlomo to leave

lol

This is why ad nauseum should be used with the random setting. It make it harder to detect.

Hard to detect? We're talking about google. Detecting this kind of pattern is what they're the best at. And this is in their core business too, they're going to have a a thousand of the world's best engineers working on this problem if it becomes an issue for them.

hmmm why are there so many adnau threads and posts?
why are all the 'infographics' about how 'beneficial' it is written in broken english ("why google is panicked")?

wondering about the possibilities...

What are your scores?

The correct latin is "Ad nauseam" not ad nauseum.

detecting the intent of a click is literally not possible

differentiating between automated and manual clicks is possible to some extent

>jews and reddit
I can tell by that alone that you, and everyone else posting this, are retarded

So what if they just ignore ad nauseam users? It's not like google is going to give a shit about the potential ad revenue from the 0.000001% of users that use ad nauseam if it could hurt their core business.

It would obviously be trivial for them to determine whether someone's running it.