Ryzen laptops hype=dead

Well ryzen+vega laptops is now DOA

>Leak
Come back and shitpost with real information.

>amd
>laptop
lol

Can you read?

Looks bretty good desu senpai

All i see here is the intel IGPU being absolutely obliterated by the AMD part, and that coming from an "i7 high end part".

not sure what you were expecting OP, but thats really good for an igpu. It's not like amd cant offer dedicated polaris/vega in a laptop if someone wants something more high end.

>can't beat a discrete gpu

AMD is FINISHED. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

pls buy intel

First time amd had competent CPU mobile.

do you even read?

>gayming laptop
fuck off desu

It's kinda like a gaming laptop, except with a longer battery life and smaller pricetag.

amds more recent bulldozer apus have been more powerful cpus then intel's cpus in laptops while being lower power... intel's offerings here are really dogshit if you haven't noticed.

apu for apu... fuck me amd is doing good. cpu side is a little weak...

the thing to watch for is people who bench mark over time numbers and not just fresh boot bench as intel will likely kill it with its 4.0 boost, but on a laptop there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of it maintaining that boost.

>more than twice the iGPU performance
Damn, how is Intel gonna compete?

>AMD
>Apu

Can't make this shit up, sir.

35w iGPU obliterating Intel 45w iGPU. The Nvidia discrete don't count and will use more power. It really should be excluded from that chart.

>Zenbook
>core i7
How will amdfags ever recuperate?

Just a note. The MX150 laptop uses 48w under load. The fact that the Raven Ridge system comes close in performance at 35w is a testament to how good it is.

>almost as powerful as a discrete GPU
>DOA

Kill yourself, shill.

>totally btfo coffee lel igpu
>almost matches dedicated gpu
>"leak" so it's probably an ES
>uses less power
Damn, this is going to be good.