So what happens there? Is pic related actually another Caliphate (other being Londonistan) in the UK?

So what happens there? Is pic related actually another Caliphate (other being Londonistan) in the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place/Birmingham B1 3RH/@52.4839264,-1.9178654,3a,75y,240.28h,78.98t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPwCNAuqPrvRg39ofLvVILQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=PwCNAuqPrvRg39ofLvVILQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=36.706905&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x4870bcf00881db27:0x8fe9f96a20c8563!8m2!3d52.4837011!4d-1.9183926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing happens there. Birmingham is so far from the sea that the climate creates a physical and intellectual desert, where nothing ever happens.

In this picture we see buildings and vehicles that were abandoned years ago. This was an abortive attempt to found a colony in Birmingham and create something useful but it didn't amount to anything and in the end they all died.

Sometimes I get worried we have Wales so close. I don't want them eyeing our sheep

The entirety of England - and Europe, soon - is a no-go zone already. So nothing much.

Does England suffer from a "London and the British desert" symptom ? I thought only us French had centralisation problems.

He's fucking with you, Birmingham is a major city, like Manchester or Liverpool

Doh. I thought because in here there are legit concern that the whole land will become a barren desert with nothing but tourism and Paris will eat everything up. They are already 50% of our GDP and every single one top schools, business, tourism venues and events. The closet city, Lyon, is not nearly enough industrialised or relevant in the national scale - and Lyon, like many other towns (Strasbourg, Lille, Aix-Marseille, etc) are heavily subsided by Paris to prevent the desertification.

>Does England suffer from a "London and the British desert" symptom ?

Kind of. Do you know that part of the Matrix where Morpheus talks about the Desert of the Real. Birmingham is a bit like that. In other parts of England some stuff happens. Sheep are farmed in Wales, pasties are made in Cornwall, incest happens in Norwich. These are all important industries.

We are truly Better Together

Well when you say France, 90% of people assume Paris too. In fact, it's really hard to think of stuff from France that isn't Paris related - Eiffel Tower...

>They are already 50% of our GDP

Not even close you fool.

Still pretty close. And per capita it's much worse.

Never watched this masterpiece, needs to. Only notable thing that happens outside of Paris is tourism and wine though lmao.

Well, now there is Nice :/

I don't understand, people always say the non-Paris parts of France are so nice, but if they are so nice why don't the French live there?

>unironically, actually, having no-go zones in your country
That is just sad

London is in a league of its own

Because they're not "Nice"

eeeeeh

Can anyone tell me what the building with the sloped roof is in the distance of this picture? I can't figure out what direction the camera is facing to try and find it on Google Maps.

Because they are boring as shit yo. The countryside is ded compared to every city, and every city is dead compared to Paris. All clubs are here, all Universities are here, all businesses are here. Now the flow has stopped because of subsiding other towns and because it's fucking expensive (800€/month for half of the flat I rent 250€/month in the countryside), but it's still the living heart of our economy.

The other parts are nice because it's comparatively much more calm and "authentic" than Paris, who is now a world city rather than a French one (not even talking about ethnicities here, just Parisian mentality is atrocious).

The problem is that their only fields are tourism, wine and cheese and shit, and some kind of small industries that are leaders in their sectors. The only enterprises that survives here are the best ones in their sectors, really, the rest is just eat by the competition. There are no big business outside of Paris, that's all.

I was being ironic. No go zones don't exist silly

>Latvia

I expect you're acquainted with no-go zones seeing as no one goes to your shit country

Paris is only ~30% of your GDP according to that map. That is very different from 50% mon ami imbécile

You can't even exaggerate on this russian autism simulator image board, sigh

I literally have no fucking idea which building you're talking about. How about drawing a shitting arrow somewhere.

>exaggerate
that was beyond exaggeration, that was a hyperbole

>le sigh
HONHONHONHONHON JE SUIS SURRENDER

>Exaggerating on a board full of autistic manchildren who spend all day trying to one-up each other.

HDI LOWER THAN MISSISSIPPI (RIP Riley)

>800€/month for half of the flat I rent 250€/month in the countryside
Are suburbs this expensive as well?

>Live in Greater London
>£750 to rent
>£350-500k to buy

>350-500k to buy

A garage?

A room share in a garage*

>£350-500k
That is like 460~660k USD?
Is this price for like 1000 sq ft single family house or what?

Depends. Saint-Denis and other banlieues are usually cheaper but the quality of life is not assured, especially if you don't like the sight of immigrants.

Usually suburds will be cheaper but less prestigious than the inner cities. Kind of the reverse than America.

alright don't have a shitfit you autist

Depends what you mean by "bedrooms". Because they're getting real fast and loose with what constitutes a room.

It's the price of a semi-detached lower-middle class in zone 5/6

Sytner Birmingham MINI - Car Dealer
90-99 Summerhill
Birmingham
B1 3RH
United Kingdom

google.co.uk/maps/place/Birmingham B1 3RH/@52.4839264,-1.9178654,3a,75y,240.28h,78.98t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPwCNAuqPrvRg39ofLvVILQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=PwCNAuqPrvRg39ofLvVILQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=36.706905&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x4870bcf00881db27:0x8fe9f96a20c8563!8m2!3d52.4837011!4d-1.9183926

I think that's it

thats not always true, as an example the most prestigious place in NYC is to live in a high quality apartment on the Upper East Side, then followed by the suburbs (I'm pretty sure Westchester, which is north of the city in towns like Scarsdale as well as parts of the area of Connecticut on the red line have all the richest people)

also
>switching from banlieue to suburb midpost despite it meaning the exact same thing

"in the distance"

What the fuck is it then, the middleground? Because it's definitely not the foreground or background. I knew some autist would take issue with how I worded that.

In the distance is a relative term, and that building relative to that picture is not in the distance. Learn English before you start calling people autists.

>What is it, then?
>I don't know but it's definitely not what you thought lol
Learn how to answer questions before you start telling other people to learn English.

It's in the background, but I would avoid using terms like that because it's a picture of an entire city, not something small with little detail.

I found it either way yea it would have been marginally quicker if I hadn't been looking in the background but it was the only thing "sloped roof" in the pic no big deal