What does so many millennials use iphones for?

What does so many millennials use iphones for?

To call sage.

To blend in with the niggers.

>why
>does
>"for"

To type proper English text messages to their friends while not asking them to send images of their breasts or vaginas, Pajeet.

What am i do

A poo in the loo, I hope. :^)

No iam not going to the bathroom

It's a portable hug box and echo chamber to avoid the real world.

For the special coloured text bubbles

>What does so many millennials use iphones for?

because they are transvestite gays who love finding out which public toilets are being use for cock sucking and they are booking appointments

Vastly superior microphone quality
Iphone 4S 32Gb for 85€
I'm on voice 24/7 with my hussy honey
The applebeast picks up everything
I play music on low volume and she catches it
Android phones? You're gonna bother the neighbors.
Also the call never drops from connection issues. Android? Several times a day
I have a moto g. Google finds it smart to use a retarded voice input protocol that makes me barely audible, if that.
So I was using a cheap HTC before i jumped to applebea for the first time
The 4s is amazing, like a classic james bond devices.
So i bought a 5s and a SE for my daughters.

You creepy nerds can scoff but Apple quality is something else
I used to have the first SGS. Crap hardware besides the screen and procs.
I use my moto g as a tablet. It's great. I hotspot it on my 4S when i need to use heavy apps outside.
85€ would get me the cheapest cheesiest entry level smartphones. I wouldnt buy an expensive Iphone model new. My daughters' 5s and SE are second hand but i found a serious quality recycler to buy from. 250 and 270€.
Wtf would i buy at that price that would come anywhere close for teen girl usage. Nothing. As for me the only reason i see to up to 5S is if i take to travelling so I get 100Gb data in 4G instead of 3 in 3G.
Cheeers spunks.

>comparing iPhones to "a cheap HTC" and Moto G

Well no fucking shit an iPhone is gonna look better, compare it to an S8 or Pixel you dense monkey.

what does English speak how?
>BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

just werks

Your English is broken too.

SEND BOB

the iphone c was the only iphone that looked good

I think they use it for social status, I don't know why, but they do.

you can all give these neckbeard responses but in reality its beacuse all the normie apps are far better optimized for ios

snapchat,fb, fb messenger, twitter was laggy as shit on my note 4, it was 10x faster on my iphone 5s

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like op, no matter how much you like your pajeet os phone

>comparing 4s with s8 and pixel
Well no fucking shit s8 and pixel
is gonna look better, compare it to a cheap HTC and Moto G you dense monkey

best phone form factor was the 3gs. felt comfortable in hands, can reach all sides of screen with thumb, truly the good ol days

I've noticed that people in the lower socioeconomic classes tend to care more about their external appearances so as to fit in with the people they idolize (i.e. chicks wearing makeup and using iPhones so as to resemble the Kardashians even though they live in the projects).

This mostly occurs with the English-speakers, but I've seen it occur among the non-English-speaking immigrants, who do it to seem hip.

I also find it hilarious how many normies still think that Androids are for poor people, when in reality a good chunk of the English-speaking Android users I've come across are in the upper classes (e.g.middle class, upper-middle class), and Androids tend to cost just as much as, if not more than, most iPhones too. This isn't taking into account the people who own iPhones with cracked screens or people who have kept their iPhones for several years now (iPhone 4/5S users--hell, even iPhone 6/6S users).

>millennials
A term used by old people who were left behind

Your android wouldn't exist if it didn't have an iPhone to rip off of.

This explains it.

t. green bubble poorfag

This
Most of the answers seem to be pseudo intellectual but this is the real reason.
Perhaps back in the days of the iphone 3g and before they had some impact on status, but nowdays they're a very common phone and therefore have somewhat lost their place as a status symbol

boomers are almost worse than jews

Longer lifespan
Better resale
Actual support from the manufacturer
Better support and optimization for apps

Why are we pretending like iMessage isn't a huge platform advantage? It's actually amazing that Android won't even bother to create anything that even begins to compete with iMessage and pretend like people go with iPhones for other reasons. Do we not remember when everyone had a Blackberry for BBM?

I've been an android shitter since smartphones were a thing and I think I'll finally get an iPhone for my next upgrade.

Amazing. someone fell for the "girls ignore green bubbles" meme.

I'm a homosexual but yes, I won't get a hung top bf until I send those blue bubbles

I use an iPhone but I'm in the upper-middle class (six figure income), unlike most of the lower-class people who try to use these things as a status symbol for some reason (spending a thousand bucks on a phone every two years is pretty retarded).