Gen8 cpu and win10

I want a gen8 8700 but I dont want win10 garbage on my new build.

From what ive been hearing with gen8 they have dropped all support for win7-8 and are only supporting 10. Should I just get a gen7 cpu and a mainboard that supports win7-8 drivers or is there some version of win10 that isnt aids?

>I want a gen8 8700
8700k I hope

>I dont want win10 garbage on my new build
You sound like the old retarded people that keep windows XP because they don't like new things

>with gen8 they have dropped all support for win7-8
And so they should, windows 7 is close to 10 years old now.

>Should I just get a gen7 cpu
If you could settle for a gen 7 CPU you wouldn't have mentioned you wanted it

>and a mainboard that supports win7-8 drivers
Good luck

>or is there some version of win10 that isnt aids?
Actually yes, windows 10 LTSB or LTSB-N is very good, it's windows 10 with so much less botnet and no cancer like ads on your homescreen.

Picture for your attention, I haven't used it in a while so I wanna post it.

If you install an operating system that respects your freedom you will not have this problem.

>so much less botnet
this is the answer i was looking for. much less botnet is not no botnet.
id rather settle with a gen7 and win7/8.1 then be forced to install windows NSA edition for my personal computer.
>You sound like the old retarded people that keep windows XP because they don't like new things
I am the admin for my workplace using a terminal server with server 2016, I have no problem with win10 professionally I just dont want botnet on my personal computer.

I'm gonna try and not sound like a shill but it's going to anyway so I'll just rip the bandaid off now:
If you were that concerned about privacy you wouldn't use a cell phone or the internet period.

Do you plan on gaming? Because DX12 isn't supported on Win 7.

You are self conflicting.
You claimed Windows 7/8.1 shouldn't be supported becaure it is not the latest, but yet lauded at LTSB builds which are older builds most of the time.
You also omitted the fact that Windows 10 LTSB releases only support existing silicon the moment it is released, hence it is also incompatible with newer CPUs.

You won't need DX12 ever in your life even when gaming.

i5 8400+windows 7 here

no problems

No I said windows 7 should not be supported because it is almost 10 years old, not because it's not the newest thing. Support is gonna end for it soon. Why is this so hard to grasp for people?

They dropped support = no official support. 8th gen, 9th gen and 10th gen cpu will still run windows XP or 95 fine. You just can't expect to call Microsoft to accept your call when you say "dude my win 95 is crashing on my 9th gen Intel CPU"

Because your reply that I replied to addresses support for 7-8, not just 7. Your argument is incomplete and thus requires extrapolation of it's readers. Your deliberate ommission is the real issue user.

Good luck getting a paper lake part.

You realize Intel is a botnet as well as Windows 10 right?

Yeah, it's only 5 years old, and granted MS will stop supporting it in a few months (Jan), but our hardware should support it for years!!!

>implying windows 7 is no botnet
Kill yourself unironically

my biggest issue with this is i usually go asus mainboards and every mainboard i can find does not have drivers for 7/8

>From what ive been hearing with gen8 they have dropped all support for win7-8 and are only supporting 10.
kek no. It's not end of support, it's a firmware lock.

You can run Windows 7 with Ryzen CPUs and you'll probably be able to do it with this one too but it will be a struggle and you could easily find that some features like USB 3.x won't work.

The game is pretty much up for Windows 7, you'll have to submit to the Windows 10 botnet or rid yourself of your computers Windows infestation and join the free world and switch to GNU/Linux.

Not a matter of "luck", it's about patience. Swedens retailers will get supply on December 12th.

You realize amd is a botnet as well as Windows 10 right?

>tfw you've successfully modded jewtel serial io drivers to run on windows 8.0 so that your new laptop touchpad works without the need for botnet 10 or jewtel management engine

Boots way faster than botnet 10, even without the uefi speed startup crap, BTW

You can manually uninstall Windows 7 botnet updates.

7700k is in the same boat. I suggest waiting if your cpu is newer then a 3770k.

Use Linux/BSD

Forget that, if he really cared he wouldn't want a closed source OS.