Why do they have such bad reputation on here even though they offer the best noise-cancelling technology?

why do they have such bad reputation on here even though they offer the best noise-cancelling technology?

>>>/hpg/

because most people don't live/work next to a jet engine or other constant noise source, which is all "active" noise cancelling is useful for.

For random noises you're better off shoving a wet tampon in your ear.

Having Bose headphones or speakers isn't a bad situation to be in but it's all very overpriced because Bose aggressively sells itself as being the most premium brand available. Even more than Apple does sometimes with laptops and phones.

buy $260 bose headphones

2 weeks later the cable is fucked
have to buy cable from bose because there's no 3rd party solution
1 month later the actual headphone starts falling apart

literal chinkshit with euroshit label on it

Because noise-cancelling is generally useless?

yeah it's pretty annoying

> euroshit

because the build quality is garbage, they are fishing you with false advertisement and do not disclose the full extend to how they use your data.

bose is garbage and should be avoided in anyway possible

I have a Wave Music System IV and its awesome.

>literal Pajeet Tier
There are business school case studies about their decades long marketing success.

As a school fag, these things are a blessing. In any car or on the bus they are really handy.
Their sound does suffer doe

Even their aviation headsets aren't that great. They're $1100, not very well built, & sound very muffled. I went with David Clarks for $800 and they're way better

Boss is simply overpriced. If it was sold at half the retail, it would've decent.

I own a few Bose products I bought at a 60% discount through retail purchase program.

It's an overpriced brand that caters to the bass=quality market segment.

I travel a lot; i guess around 80 flights a year.
owned QC-15's for 7 years now and changed the cups once.
Best buy i ever made for sure; can't imagine travelling without them now

> it's all very overpriced because Bose aggressively sells itself as being the most premium brand available
I've tried 2 other brands of active noise cancelling headphones and Bose was by far the best. They were lighter, more comfortable, and had better noise cancelling compared to the other brands.

I got QC-25's as a gift. Had to send the first pair back for a replacement because one side completely quit working. Guy on the phone said it was a common problem that they have since fixed. Replacements have been working okay, but the ear pads went to shit very quickly and I have yet to replace them.

Honestly, I never would have bought these for myself... and I really don't like them at all. The sound quality is lackluster at best, the noise cancelling works for droning sounds, but at home where I use these I simply don't need noise cancelling. And if you actually use it, you have to always remember to turn them off or the batteries drain rather quickly.

When I decide to replace these, I will buy audiotechnica m50x. I bought these for my dad and he loves them. They sound great (little weak on the bass but alas, I'm not a nigger) and are very comfy. Zero issues.

They don't have a bad reputation. Only Sup Forums dislikes them, and Sup Forums dislikes everything.

Weren't the 900 (brown ones) renown for having 0 bass?

Blose's bad reputation pre-dates Sup Forums. They are too expensive for what you get. They charge extra for reputation and "future research". To use an analogy, it's like buying a Chevrolet that's been rebranded as a Mercedes for a Mercedes price.

You can get as good audio equipment for a lot less, if you do your own research.

Fuck bose. Their headphones have shitty wires that I swear I can tear with my weak neet arms.

If it makes you feel any better, Bose is a clan of Indian intellectuals, artists and expert musicians, living in eastern india. The founder of Bose also belonged to this clan