No
Newfoundland should be free
Quebec should be free

>Japan in charge of territorial division

Aglee

54 40 OR FIGHT

FREE WESTERN SAHARA

triggered

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS MAP IT LOOKS SO AESTHETICLY PLEASING AND IT FULLFILLS MY AUTISM IN MATHEMATICAL PERFECTION

It's "Meshico", stupid chink.

HOWEVER THE POINT IS TO CREATE A NEW COUNTRY
IT WOULD HAVE AZTEC LANGUAGE. SPANISH AND LATINO CULTURE GO TO CARIBO. IT WOULD HAVE SOME ELEMENTS OF TODAY'S MEXICO BUT MUCH MORE AZTEC INFLUENCE.

>I WANT THE EAST COAST
>AND THE WEST COAST
>AND THE MIDWEST
>AND THE SOUTH
>AND THE NORTH
>AND MEXICO
>AND CUBA
>AND CANADA

ffs just check image related, a much fairer portioning-up of the americas once you fill in the gaps.

I agree

I'd be fine with the Prairie states and BC joining (how this would happen would be Alberta switching from Canada to America because this economically makes a fuckton of sense and is totally possible and Canada can do nothing to stop it, and then the rest of the prairies would follow because then they would start getting fucked by the Canadian government and BC would follow because they would literally be cut off from Canada.

Fuck that, it would technically make me a gringo, I absolutely disagree. Why not better give us the original 1st empire's territory? We can use the wealth in the American southwest to raise the living standard in central America.

NO! FUCK OFF LEAF! REEEEEE

>losing Alaska
"no"
>Michigan looking like a shriveled dick
"no"

We might as well take the whole continent. What's the point of having a few Eskimos in the extreme North, and a bunch of micro states to the south.

I suppose in this alternate history, after Mexico is blown the fuck out in their war, the United States kicks all the spics back to the south, and central-north Mexico occupied by the USA is settled by German and other European migrants like that of the Midwest.

Basically reducing the hispanic population to nearly nothing and also increasing overall white population.

Also in terms of Canada I believe it would basically be the 1812 war but gone way far too right for the USA and those borders are the result of that.

And also in addition to that because of a bigger size USA would need to import more immigrants, and they could do it from Asia. So imagine all those white people and far more millions of Asian immigrants spread across the United States. Namely Japanese. Certainly USA would be far more civilized.

>USA would need to import more immigrants
That's what taking half of Mexico is for

You got it wrong friend.
Mexicans are loud and ugly.
Why would you want spics over german settler immigration, or japanese immigrants?
That's why we are replacing them there.
And with a smaller Mexico and smaller border you'd have less problems with illegals.

there were barely any hispanics to speak of in the first place you dumb nip, if we kicked them out literally nothing would change.

If we took Northern mexico it would still be shit because that place is fucked by geography

There's gold and oil. A lot of suitable places to develop industry, manufacturing and even agriculture.

That's not what happened even with less territory in less densely populated areas and my region of Mexico was settled by Germans anyway... You Japs really suck at alternate history...

>dat Canada
>aesthetically pleasing

D U M B S H I T
U
M
B
S
H
I
T