What are you using yours for?

What are you using yours for?

I've currently got Kali, Kodi and Retropie all on one.

mathematica

I've built one into my router, so i have always-on small unix machine, for tests, IRC and small webhost.
Second one, i've turned into depth scanner using asus xtion sensor.
Have few more lying around, not sure what to do with them desu, i've started gameboy retropi project, but dont have time to finish it.

home torrent seedbox for muh anime
I'm a ratio cuck

i don't have one

Print server, and also planning to add a gps antenna to wardrive

why do pi fags make some many fuckiung threads?

two pi threads up now and they're all over the home server threads

Mine runs apcupsd to manage my home server's power and Pi-hole to filter ads in my network.

Is it powerful enough to seed thay many torrents at once?

Im having trouble with the adafruit servohat and a DS3218.
My servo signal time ranges from .5ms to 2.5ms. I have it set to 60hz still and I get 4usec per tick therefore my max and min pulse length are 125 - 625. when the following code is executed the servo arm twitches back and forth in about 1 degree increments instead of moving from min to max angle. When the python shell is closed the servo will continue slowly twitching to either the min or max angle depending on the location of the loop when the shell was closed. When the arm get

A dust collector.

FTP/Samba server (pi + external hard drive = NAS), misc. development, SVN server (don't judge, I learned about SVN before Git and I don't feel compelled to migrate all of my repos), things that I like to have running 24/7 (uptime monitors, etc)

1 has OSMC/Kodi for TV
Another has OctoPrint for monitoring/controlling my 3D printer
Another I fitted into an old phone, and made a simple voice interface to wikipedia & cleverbot... Unfinished project though (pic related)

Have a Pi Zero hanging around (the og no wireless version), thinking about making a RetroPie handheld

irc bouncers

Forgot pic

>pic is from June 2016
RIP

Told you, unfinished project... Really should dust it off, but I have compulsive "abandon shit half done" tendencies

One of my work buddys did the same with the gameboy classic. Looks pretty slick. Even with L1 / R1 buttons. And four instead of two A/B buttons.

Everything I do with it is better off on another machine. Mostly freenas jails.

I use it for sandbox. Would love to make some curtains that open by machine but I cant find a way to draw them open. Needs to be blackout curtains.

I am currently using it for kodi, I was a bit surprised how well openelec works.
I didn't really know what side of linux to expect, I was expecting a lot of ssh and configuring but I just got "no netflix" so it was not so bad.

I'm thinking of buying one for running a bot or two for irc, but it seems kind of a waste for just that.
Maybe ssh tunnel bc at my uni some sites like 4cha are blocked

you can also run rtorrent, ftp, crawlers, web servers, mail servers and other fun stuff

Unifi controller, UPSmon, might try setting some kind of DNS or mail server on it.

oh yeah almost forgot
you can use it as a tunnel endpoint for iodine as well

Does pihole work on hulu?