Mfw there are phones without audio jack and SD card slots and they are selling well

>mfw there are phones without audio jack and SD card slots and they are selling well.

>They dont have removable batteries

>yfw you think differently from other people

>people buy phones with fingerprint sensors

Surprise, not everyone is autistic!!!!

hello there

>people are going to buy phones with face ID

>people are using cordless phones

>phones

I've recently bought a phone with the fingerprint sensor on the lock button, what's the best way to disable it? Would regular sellotape or something work?

>You bought the last flagship with removable battery.

Watch OP, the (every company) shill brigade is coming to shitpost your thread.

what was the last one?

if your phone has physical buttons you can easily disable it by putting black tape on top of it
They usually are right on top of the home button

Some newer phones have them installed below the screen so you will need one of those anti scratch plastic screen protectors

If you don't know where it is go to settings and press on "add fingerprint"

>If you used your phone for a long time they most likely have your fingerprints already so don't bother covering it

Get on with the times, grandpa

iPhones and some Android phones store your fingerprint securely. I would only worry about this if you have a shitty phone.

>t.instagram user

Heaven forbid anyone that uses their cell phone for anything other than playing music. What if someone actually uses their cell phone as a - gasp - telephone!!!1! WTF is going on!

You might be shitposting, but no one even bothers to tell others about how clear calls are for phone these days.

I think is so dumb how apply and the media tried to trash TRS audio jacks saying that they were a 100 year tech.
So what! They still have higher quality then bluetooth, and they are cheap.

> Wanting a phone with expandable storage that doesn't rely on THE CLOUD for everything and constantly eats bandwidth in the background means you're autistic
> Wanting a phone that has a universal AUDIO OUT connector that is not encumbered by royalties and manufacturer limitations/lockouts means you're autistic

Yeah okay.

LG V20 I think.

>those quints
bow to your god

>who is Michael Fisher

"""non-removable""" is a meme, it literally takes 5 minutes to switch out the internal battery on my phone

begone normie

No they aren't.

>Heaven forbid anyone that uses their cell phone for anything other than playing music
But user thats what my PMP is for.