Oh yeah, keep telling me how much political experience Trump has compared to a former First Lady, Senator...

Oh yeah, keep telling me how much political experience Trump has compared to a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State.

>a fucking ladyboy

t. Chris-chan

First Lady is not an elected office

>firstlady
>experience
>Senator
>hated by 2/3rd of the state
>wasn't even born there
>Secretary of State
>never learned not to go to war in the middle east. Nor cared to learn.
Hillary "Too Incompetent To Commit" Clinton.

can't tell if you're a CTR shill or you're trolling but she's done a pretty bad job. Plus she might be autistic

America needs change and if it takes a former reality show host to do it I'm all for it

she was first lady to a man who perjured himself in front of the entire country and blamed it on the republicans, she moved to a state she never lived in just so she could run for senate (because senator from Arkansas wouldn't be impressive), only wins because Giuliani dropped out, the only thing anyone remembers about her in the senate is that she voted for Iraq war and flipped sides when it became unpopular, then she lost the primary to the most inexperienced candidate in history, became his secretary of state, did a horrible job with iraq, libya, egypt, russia, syria and oh yeah she got 4 americans killed in benghazi and covered it up saying it was about a youtube video because she didn't want people to know it was terrorism and she almost lost the primary this time to an aging communist who isn't even in the democratic party.

And she would of if the DNC didn't help her cheat.
Those fucking exit polls and "5 coin flips" in her favor scream fraud that even north korea would say is fucked up.

Tell me one good thing she's done

>unironically believing in CTR shills
is that way, don't forget to bring your water filter and tinfoil hat

Yes but she's a woman you see

Except the clinton camp made no attempt to hide that CTR is a thing.
Fucking dumbass.

$0.05 have been deposited into your account

hillary haha

More like killing peoples that'll damage her rep i.e. court defendants haha

maybe they exist but they wouldn't shill in a slovenian fish-deboning forum
do you honestly think fucking Sup Forums of all places is a threat to clinton?

>hated by 2/3 of the state
>somehow served 2 terms

Idiot

You know Trump wants to start a war with ISIS right?

>the perjury thing

it was a blowjob, nobody cares. if you could bring up presidents on real charges Bush would be in jail

*wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SPLAT!*

>it was a blowjob, nobody cares.

that's not how perjury works. it's the same crime if you lie about mass murder or fucking a fat girl.

>start a war with ISIS

how can he start a war with a group that has already declared that they are at war with us

the US is already bombing them

Yes, because this election hasn't proven she will cheat to win. Especially with all those discrepancies in her favor.

I don't even browse pol.
Look up the term strawman.
and you know they just pay random people on the internet to try and get people over to the clinton side right?
Wheres a good place to find those people?
Oh yeah, Sup Forums, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter.
All places where future generation of voters are.

Chile can't into politik and can't into legitiment arguments.

But keep screaming Sup Forums boogie man.