2002 packages edition

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hedgehog1029/dotfiles
wr3tch.com/nano/
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=!g make kde/xfce/gnome look like mac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My man! I love the Futura font family

Hi Sup Forums!

edgy dark theme and transparent terminal, am I cool now?

>911
>gentoo
>anime girl wp

you were always cool user

Holy fucking shit user.. What de/wm and bar is that?

Riced MacOS

>LXDE
>APU
>Outdated kernel
>Transparent terminal
>Atom
No, you're not cool, you're just retarded

haha. everyone admits that macOS looks good until they find out it's macOS.

Your neofetch is really insecure about the gpu

Wait. I know that armor. That's from PSO2. Is that game worth going back to? I kinda dropped it after it became doing the same speedrun quests every day.

>OS: Free bad
????

I though screenfetch threads were illegal.

I think open source drivers are to blame
I have a RX480 8GB tho

I'm SSH'd into a VPS, it looks cooler than the macOS screenfetch.

True, something about it being default turns it off to most people.

Hi isac

>Oct 23

LAZY FUCK

Looks great user

Mine () is one week old

Well, I have the new kernel, just haven't gotten around to building it yet. I don't care about your other objections though

That's gnome, yes?
What gtk theme?

what happened to your last 3 PCs?

what on earth is that wm

vtwm

looks comfy in a retro kinda way

Unity, I guess technically its gnome. Tweaked Flatabulous.

Looks amazing desu.. Really great job!

previous fetch but I thought I'd share my new netbook setup too + some rates

comfy af!
borderless, comfy, clean! I like dis.
nice clean desktop

eh it's alright. I don't play it anymore, I just liked the wallpaper, got it in a 4k wallpaper pack I downloaded from somewhere

i cant get X work on freebsd /dev/dri/card0 no such file or directory

Botnet is comfy, Botnet is love

I like it user. Think it's about time to ditch Arc-Dark, though. Completely overdone at this point

I made some minor tweaks. I need a good icon pack. Any recommendations? I like the folders on Arc but I dislike some of the launcher icons.

paper is pretty nice

Papirus ftw

>Unity
Uh. Did you install unity manually?

Superior logo reporting in.
KDE/i3 is a VERY underrated combination.

I like this aesthetic a lot, although maybe a cleaner background would look
I am a huge fan of Futura as well.
One of the better Gentoo installs I've seen, especially in terms of font rendering. So many people go to all that effort to install Gentoo and somehow get lazy with the little shit.
I like your background a lot
I could never deal with hardware limitations like those, honestly props to you.
Not a huge fan of the dock type thing, but that's just me. Everything else looks pretty clean and I love that background.

How?

Kind of, upgraded from unity 17.04, I didn't have to install anything after the upgrade, it booted to unity, removed some gnome and wayland bloat though.

You can still install and use unity with 17.10 and ubuntu will probably maintain it for a bit more. Maybe till 18.04.

I grabbed screenfetch-android, put it on my system partition, made it executable, and ran it from a terminal. Android is just linux.

You could have installed it with apt install screenfetch using termux.

I went with paper and I like it. Thanks.

Okay, that's kind of what i thought was the case, based on your rice not being babby tier but sometimes you never know with Ubuntu users, and they end up talking out of their ass to fit in and don't actually know a damn thing. I wasn't sure if you were one of those and missed the memo that unity is being discontinued, or if you actually knew what you were talking about and kept unity through an upgrade and cut out waylate like the cancer it is.

Glad to see you're the latter. I like seeing people using Ubuntu that aren't idiots.

R8 my setup

Huh. That's good to know. I hadn't heard of termux until now. With the 10-12 SoT i get on this phone, it's basically replaced my laptop since it can do 100% of my common tasks, and with my otg cable and USB hub, I've got a mechanical keyboard and g400 mouse connected to my phone, casting to a 42" TV when I'm home. Termux sounds like exactly what i would need to replace botbrew basil which used to let me install any Linux cli tool with an arm port.

oh boy, I just looked up if the xperia zr got official lineage OS and it looks like it finally made it holy cow.

Am I doing it right? I can't do shit on Windows. Shit's gay but I need it for work. Had to spend like 20 minutes dicking around on GitHub and copying files to make this work.

spooky

8/8 m8. Fine r8, no h8. If i weren't str8 I'd ask you on a d8.

I need your dots

Whoa there, maybe you should have dinner or something first.

Nope , let's skip dinner ;)

hey thanks! I'm & your setup looks comfy af too

the netbook is really old, so I'm not even running X on it - all rendering is framebuffer, helps to keep cpu usage low :D

github.com/hedgehog1029/dotfiles

you're welcome

thanks again for the tip on termux, its fucking brilliant.

uwu

Thank you faggot

Post wall?

post picture on the right please. she looks comfy

Recently switched to Arch after using Gentoo for over 3 years.

I like it a lot better, Gentoo is dying from lack of developers, and I'm ready to use a binary distro for much less stress, better support/stability, and much larger community.

Still compile my own kernel though.

>Gentoo is dying from lack of developers
Please tell me it isn't true. I don't ever want to stop using it.

and because i don't use android 100% of the time...

Here you go user

wtf i love nano now

dotfiles?

I edited the original a bit, there was a pentagram and the image was not centered.

do you program with a microscope?

which ones

wr3tch.com/nano/

there you go, thats my nanorc and syntax files. you may need to mkdir ~/.nano/backup though

its this meme again

thanks

Nah, it's a laptop and a lot of the time I'm in bed with it after work so it's really close to my face. 8pt is the most comfortable size for me when stuck in pleb tier 1366x768

Pls, what de is that?

Only using Ubuntu because openSuse had issues on my laptop

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=!g make kde/xfce/gnome look like mac
you're welcome

terrible

Thanks! I'll probably stick with emacs though.

It's macOS

ewe

all of them! i want all! pls senpai firefox theme xD

All macOS themes are crap
Too bad I'm poor as fuck. I was hoping :(

You likey?

wish I could afford a mac

I like the wallpaper

well, fuck me, a windowsfriend whose desktop doesn't look absolutely disgusting

Then buy a used Mac from macofalltrades duder. You can get a used Mac with a warranty for cheap. My c2d Mac mini was $150 and it runs 10.10 and win7 flawlessly

Get one of the 2015 models, they're the best and they're pretty cheap, especially if they're used/refurbished. I got mine (an Air, which is much more powerful than my old laptop) new for $600 last year.