German conservative

>German conservative

What does a German liberal look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M
youtube.com/watch?v=skvOKFbtr3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's obviously not conservative anymore, you stupid fuckboy.

Goebbels

thats a liberator, not a liberal

>like pic related

And Merkel is very conservative, especially socially (LGBT rights and so on). Her "crazy" immigration policy is a consequence of Capitalism: need for cheap labour + measure to counter Germany's dwindling workforce (thanks to an awful birthrate). She's actually saving Germany's economy on the long run.

Capitalism is simply incompatible with nationalism or national ethnic identity.

Germans electing a woman and expecting a real leader

Bullshit

Women can't be true conservatives. They have no loyalty to the tribe like men do. Typically women will switch sides if an invading army is stronger than that of their own tribe. It's their biologically innate survival strategy.

This is why women overwhelmingly don't oppose mass immigration and even think it's a good thing.

full blown commies. and even they are called right-wing because they dont agree with merkel.

just fuck my shit up.

>saving Germany's economy

Saving the 1% profits more like. The common man has nothing to gain from millions of untrained workforce.

commies are not liberals
and yet some of them seem to be more sane nowadays than our """""conservatives"""""

our liberals are so desperate they're running as alt-rights to push their bullshit.
One look in the German general and I see that it's working.

what is the point of saving the German economy if Germany will no longer exist as a European nation?

>Linke
>Liberal

What you're looking for is the Greens

This

The capitalists who run Germany don't give a shit about cultural identity

Nations benefit the few, not the many

>Nations benefit the few, not the many
Idiot. Nations benefit the many of the nation itself, not the few, which is why all big money is campaigning for less borders and more immigration.

>Capitalism is behind globalism
>If communism was in power they'd be pushing globalism just as hard

Fuck it. We're standing on train tracks with our arms out and we think we're going to stop the train. Might as well vote Jill Stein and join a polyamourous relationship at this fucking point.

I feel a deep hate

I'm pretty sure they're better looking than Thai girls and kathoeys.

like this

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

NA SHAISAH MIT OHLANDOOOOOO

Sure, whatever you say, cuck soccerball.

I'm still hoping Merkel only does what she's doing to spite all those shitposters on social media who called her inhumane after they saw this video last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M

"You wanted me to be more warm-hearted? This is what you get."

Soon the real Merkel will be back

Leader of the liberal party.
Pretty good speaker:
youtube.com/watch?v=skvOKFbtr3E