/BST/

Battlestation thread. Rate the four before yours.

0/10

tfw no cable wizardry

>bong, funco pop, star wars, reverse stitching on chair
jesus christ dude 1/10, the 1 is for being indoors.
cramped, clean out that bin of receipts, cover your lens when not using your camera.

Looks like a decent space, I approve of your monitor configuration
Really comfy lighting, and god do I miss having slanted ceilings. Consider yourself lucky.
Instant 10/10 because of Model M

I could do with taking a new picture at some point - the monitor is back on a gas arm mount.

very nice, is that a standing desk? What do you print with the 3D printer?
cool keyboard and lamp
you have photo wizardry instead
fix the sag and it'll look real good

>fix the sag
Fix your eyes

laser eye surgery is expensive though

Rate my setup Sup Forums. I'm a professional fanfic writer

R8

>jewish wallpaper

Get (((out))).

Daniel?

That stool must hurt, bad keyboard and mouse. do you ever use that piano?

Good format OP. /BST/ usually sucks because no ratings.

Can't really see anything. The keyboard is good, I like the 60% or 75% or whatever that is. Hopefully MX blues. Laptops aren't my thing, you've got some clutter back there on the desk, and it looks like you unplugged the keyboard to pose with it. lol.
3/10
>professional fanfic writer on a mongolian parcheesi enthusiasts board
Looks uncomfortable. That stool looks like the cheapest shit. The m-audio keyboard is okay. I had the m-audio 88es for awhile and didn't like the feel of the keys. 2/10 tower on the floor is dumb.

>whoa he posted his face
looks okay. That monitor looks like the worst shit possible 1080p? 1050p? 900p?
Other than that, it's clean so 5/10.

It's a cool look, seems comfy, but not as functional as I'd personally prefer and again is that 1080p? I thought seriously about buying that case for myself at one point, it's a neat design. Also clean.
5/10

you look like a young Doc Brown

You will never have sex.

Razermeme shirt
Razer meme everything
>Rat Mouse
meme/meme
ergonomic
Cool vibrations

I just moved my chair for the picture. I just got it, so I've mostly just been printing shit from thingiverse, but I plan on using it for prototyping parts/making cheap shit.

I try. The last thread was shit.

Laptop names and PC specs please.

7/10, would be higher but that IKEA desk might cave in anytime soon brutha.

7.5/10 comfy but cluttered

bass memer 4/10

is the battlestation representative to how much revenue you get? 6/10

Clean af
2 monitors
2 phones
2 laptops
Do you suck 2 dicks at a time to afford that shit
Interesting
I semi like it
Fuck off

don't rate me

What is a decent 23 inch ips monitor?

Hopefully under 130 usd

Comfy as fuck

this is not mine

u mirin?

What do you think of my battle station, first time posting.

Oh man, this is fucking awesome!
You also like rick and morty? That show is so amazing xD.
I would say I'm a bit like rick myself.
And tool is a reallyy great band too!
I rate it 10/10.
Would usually only give it a 9/10, but the fitting colorscheme of green and black puts the cherry on top.

Yo.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

very depressing

Aestethic as fuck 10/10
clean 7/10 would've been 8 if it wasn't for the meme background
2/10
Where is your chair/10

Rate my mess

Get some clearasil, have a shave and a haircut and you'll be drowning in pussy. Or dicks, if that's your thing.

1/10
+1 point for tool
-9 points for watching unfunny garbage

6/10 could use some organizing
9/10 Sleek Simple Elegant
8/10 find out a solution for the cable wonderful station but for my point of view the cables are holding you back
8/10 my sides
my other sides
6/10 comfy. clean up clean up every user every where clean up clean up
7/10 drill a hole in your desk for those wires
cute socks

dislike the mouse, keyboard and the pad. shelf is nice although I dislike some of the decoration on it. the books by what i can see are total garbage

I am an LP-fag too, so cheers for that. the rest makes up for it though, solid 9/10

roast me Sup Forums

How much do you guys spend on this stuff?

My rgb strip died again. And I repaired it again. I think it was my worst purchase.

Your monitor looks too small for everything around it
Sexy keyboard. Everything else are not
Small as my dicc
"faggots"/10
strange placement
ok
I think you need black peripherals
Need more cable managment
PerfectUr floor is ugly. Sorry

shitte desk and chair

The monitor is 27 inches with 5k resolution so it defo aint small, although I have been considering using a big 4k tv instead

why is the screen so fucking giraffish?

most of it is in the thousands, but spread over several years so it doesn't become that much of a big deal.

Poorfag from a 3rd world country.

That wooden desk looks based as fuck

Do you live in the basement of commieblock?

TWO Macbooks?!

And nothing else of value

>cardboard box furniture
Creative. Do you live in Animal Crossing

Let me r8 my fellow bstians on desktop
Rate my lifx lights

>mousepad meme
>rgb accessories meme
get a decent keyboard + rgb lights instead pleb 9.001/420

I mean it could be worse, much worse r8 6.9/10

no just no get some monitor arms and put those 2 side monitors into portrait mode pleb. Are you really falling for the triple anime at the same time in landscape or "multi monitor gaymen" meme?

>dual monitors >with huge ass bezels
>speakers instead of wireless headphones
At least you have a nice statue and mug 13.37/20

>spending £50 on a monitor arm
>portrait monitors
Sorry no, I like having more than one window open at a time on the side monitors.

It's comfy I swear.

Maybe if you had the comfyness of EZ multi desktop enviroments that macOS has

I dualboot windows and XFCE Arch.

trash bin/10, hate the lights.

It's ok I guess, but dual monitors positioned like that trigger my autism.

Please move out of your parents' house.

Nice gulag suite.

>literally a pair of headphones plugged in

I did, at uni so shared accommodation.

So not wireless freedom 0/10
I have steelseries wireless H taped the dock to the back of a monitor with double sided tape

What desk is that?

Ikea Galant

Cable management wasn't done at this point but yeah. You get the idea :)

>Steelseries
>not an actual audio brand

>You will never have sex
You're saying this like it's important.

YOU!!
Hey, i need your opinion on those Klipsch's

Are those the R15's or the R14's?
What are you powering them with, and how are they?

yeah I'm not an audiocuck I also have airpods does that officially classify me as an applecuck? They're so comfy tho

welcome to my gaming lair

holly fucking shit, this triggers me beyond any possible help

I had that printer or one of a very similar model Canon hunk of piss 4500. I fucking hated that thing, some cunt on anandtech memed me into buying it because you could "get refills easily" etc etc.

Mono laser printer is the only correct answer desu.

Anyways I rate this 0/10 because you were stupid enough to buy the same printer I did and I don't like green. Your rig is a nice 8/10 though except its green so 0/10.

You need to die.

I know you are not that guy but I will say this anyway.... clean your fucking desktop then put a bullet in your skull.

I like the monitor setup, and the mx master is cool
horrible lights though, fix it pls

Really like this, solid 8/10

bretty decent, nice meme chair 7/10

dis is bait

>XIV
what server?

Trust me. Meme or not. On my market its best one for 300€ that suits almost 2 meter and 115 kilo dude :) After 3 years still no squeaks

don't doubt it is a good chair, its just a meme

Fan of the two different monitors. Not as big of a fan of leaving your lens laying around or hanging your headphones off the side of your desk.
Nice and clean, probably pretty comfy at night with the light on against the wall.
>visibly dirty hardwood floor
>lol hard drives just laying around
>no chair
but other than that pretty solid
This is pretty legit, even with the mac pro. Cool wallpapers.
Really nice, big fan of this.
put your computer on the floor you dingus

>Geuze Boon

Makes up for all the clutter.

At Fort Girlfriend's right now. We're looking at getting bigger places, hopefully I'll have my own office within the year. It works for now though I REALLY need decent curtains in here, among other things. That is Luna, one of three puppers we have.

i like your dog
neat
cool
interesting

very descriptive 10/10

>enters thread about rating the 4 before you
>doesn't rate any
hope your fucking dog dies

I went on a little shopping spree for desk decorations

comfy!

comfy tv-room

How is that extended SteelSeries mousepad? I've seen some customer reviews saying that the rubber likes to leave skidmarks on the table, but I'm not sure if they are just idiots or if it actually is a problem.

>tfw no L-shaped desk

I would've liked for my desk to extend into the left corner in my photo.

I like the cramped space in your photo desu. Makes it more comfy.

tada

chair too close to both walls

baller af. why two keyboards though?

major brownie points for mx master. You are clearly a productive individual. also i had no idea there was a "thinkboard" 5/7
comfy af. is that a home server?
10x10^10 BEST BATTLESTATION EVEN BETTER THAN MEMESHIT 3DS

Will I regret vaporwaving my office? I'm worried I'll look at my desk like a tattoo if I break down and buy a cool modern one and put a greek statue on it

I really want it though. Add in some cool backlighting and it would be cozy as fuck.

fag/10

Since the other user didn't answer. How are those klipsch speakers? Are they the 14s or 15s

Cherry MX Blue keyboard for daily use (much better for writing) and Cherry MX Red keyboard strictly for gayming.

The rightmost monitor has a refresh rate of 144Hz, so I just move my mouse and keyboard with red switches to the right when I want to play games.

Are you the tranny that posts in these threads? Am I thinking of someone else?

you will regret any LED's or fluorescent lights you put in.

These pictures? Nothing wrong with over-knee socks user :3

I was, but those days are over. I'm fucking jacked now after 9 months of doing push-ups and lifting weights.

>I'm jacked because I did push-ups for 9 months
guarantee you're dyel as fuck, 9 months is nothing.

>Israel flag
Are you a real person? Am I being memed on?