Why fuck aren't you using W10 LTSB?

Why fuck aren't you using W10 LTSB?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
actrons.info/ame.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18187953/Windows_10_X64_Enterprise_2016_LTSB_en-US_July_2017__Gen2_
microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MS people doesn't recommend it.

Jokes aside, i am fine with the home one.

Also Galko is a cutie.

>I'm a stupid 13 year old that can't stop masturbating and needs visual stimuli 24/7 because I'm such a wanking monkey I literally can't stop touching and beating my dick: The Post

Because I dont have a reason to switch. Linux isnt a botnet I like the programs on linux more than the windows alternatives and its not as resource heavy as windows is

GAHNOO
plus Linux

pape pls

Damn, share the wallpaper please

I am

idk i feel like its placebo

Because im not a creative snowflake or gay men.

>falling for the N LTSB meme

if I wanted things to not work I would just use Linux

Yes, it's only supposed for things like billboards where having the latest features doesn't matter.
Also LTSB and Current Branch for Business are actually gone now, say hello to Long Term Servicing Channel and regular semi-annual updates that can only be delayed for up to one year.

i dont need windows for anything and the new ui is disgusting. another reason could be that i dont have a license for it and i dont want to pirate it.

It won't get feature updates until 2019.

Nice wallpaper.

I am and its shit. No update pestering but even doing simple things like re-instating some kind of image viewer is a fucking task.

Because I'm not retarded. Enjoy your bug-ridden pile of garbage and the fixes coming two years from now.

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Literally free "for every ""customer"" who use assistive technologies". Have you ever used the Magnifier function? Just download that shit and get a free, official upgrade TODAY!

Scratch that. Unsure of which version that's offered.

I have nothing to hide

What am I looking at?

a deamon standing on a dead patient

Debloated Home just works.

because I use windows 10 AME
actrons.info/ame.html

/wag/ - Windows AME General

It even works without that. I got a free license of Windows 10 on my refurbished T420s that I bought this year just by running an upgrade install on a blank Windows 7 activated with the OEM license.
You only have to apply that "workaround" on a retail license.

OwO

Consider suicide.

I use Galko/Linux, or, as I've recently taken to calling it, Galko plus Linux.

don't shill that fucking shit

Anime and Windows are both cancerous filth that should be eradicated to liberate people from their tyrany and abuse. Free yourself, autist.

I prefer being buttfucked by Microsoft rather than some Russian gay that smells of garlic and cheese and loves fucking people up with ransomware

Are you literally retarded?
LTSB get the same security udpates at the same time than regular W10

go back where ever you came from

i'm using it for 3 days. there hasn't been anything that didn't work but is there any common problems that i must be aware of?

Is 2017 happening or what?
I really like this no cortana no apps no store version, the regular W10 can disable them but you fuck up some stuff, this version is just made to don't have them

Nah that retard is just memeing, I'm using it as daily driver for half a year with 0 issues, no intrusive shit from MS no news "features" no update reboots no random use of my HDD

It just werks

Pretty much this, this is the closest you can get to W7 on the turd that is W10

I use it for work because it runs the programs I need. I wouldn't use it on my personal machines though.

I'm too lazy look up a download link. If it gets linked in this thread I'll probably use it on my shitty w10 computer. Wouldn't use as a daily driver though.

you could say it needs more patience

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18187953/Windows_10_X64_Enterprise_2016_LTSB_en-US_July_2017__Gen2_

It's a clean ISO. I'm using it on my work machine. During setup you choose pre-activated and local group and you don't have to put in a key or anything, so there's no need for sketchy Russian malware loader tools. You get an activated, barebones version of Winshit that gets official updates. It's a lot less botnet with almost no bloatware at all.

If you have to use Windows 10, this is the way to go.

because i dont the ISO

Normal enterprise works for me desu senpai

I rather get one with a hash I can look at

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3d46432a6b4be6e3c0d8dcbedfe9d2a550dc65f1

So what is the difference between regular one an "N" version?

Because I don't like Windows

puberty must be rough huh?

don't get the N version.

how do i activate?

>. During setup you choose pre-activated and local group
???

google MTKV262

sauce image

The one linked has hashes too.

I know fuckall about Windows and I forget what it said exactly but you can install it and have it be activated and fully functional without a product key, which is why I chose it. I'm not going to pay for Winshit or use weird cracks from an Indian forum.

You are using a iso that is 1GB bigger than the official MS one and comes "pre activated" with god knows what and you bitch about MTK?

>so there's no need for sketchy Russian malware loader tools

Great time to cancel my download.

Which one are you looking at?
Also what is that software?

>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3d46432a6b4be6e3c0d8dcbedfe9d2a550dc65f1

Use this one

But that one has malware

>You are using a iso that is 1GB bigger than the official MS one
You what?

>and comes "pre activated" with god knows what
It's a part of the actual Windows installer. The pre-activated option is provided by Microsoft.

This is what I want to know. I have a feeling that I'm dealing with idiots ITT.

No, are you fucking retarded?

Those .isos are produced by teamOS
I'm not saying they are botnets
It's probably the autoKMS preloaded but I'm not sure.
The program is Autoruns ofc.

Which fucking one are you bitching about, the piratebay one or the magnet one?

Because if you google the hash of the magnet one you cans ee its a literal MS iso

>if you google the hash of the magnet one you cans ee its a literal MS iso
This is what I've been saying. Thank you!

Where can I get a matrix screensaver for windows 10?

I'm talking about the piretebay {Generation2} the Pre-Activated one

Yeah, it's a clean ISO. The pre-actiavtion option is an official feature built in by Microsoft that shows up as a menu entry on that creepy blue setup screen.

Because I bought into Windows 10 has actually good software shipped with it meme, at least using enterprise though.

>it's a clean ISO.

No is not, it comes with 1 GB of extra shit you don't even know what it is, literally 4.4GB when the offical MS ISO is 3.3

You fucked up mate you need to reinstall with the correct windows edition can't activate a Evaluation edition,.

Yes you can with MS toolkit, stop being retarded

what if i don't?
i have tried but couldn't make it

A lot of the software 10 comes with is actually pretty good, Cortana is shit though

Sounds like LGBT to me.
It's faggy and gay tampered with some obscure crapware with a drop of russian cum.

I'll stick to windoze 7

You are doing something wrong, I got my ISO as evaluation from MS site itself and I activated it just fine

>it comes with 1 GB of extra shit
It literally says what's in it right on the fucking torrent description, dumbass. See

Yeah let me trust the description of a random 4 seeds piratebay torrent when I can get the official MS iso instead, its only my O.S what can go wrong

Because Windows is just slow. Anyone who disagrees never used anything else. MacOS offers more freedom than Windows at this point, and Linux is comfy freedom if you have enough autism to set it up. Fuck Windows, it's trash.

it says activated but watermark is still there.

>why have actual software when I can run a homosexual O.S or a broken FOSS piece of shit

Post a link to the offical MS version.

Also see

Is the magnet one, just get it

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

Reboot or some shit

Calm down faggot

I confirmed it has worse performance than 7, I bought a new SSD and thought of switching, lagged like hell, specially in gaymes, half-second annoying pauses all the time.

Went back to W7 Enterprise and runs like butter, plus a solid interface when using the classic shell (fuck Aero).

>that desktop
you're not selling me on it

Because it's shit and you can basically get the same thing by deleting WindowsApps and installing acrylic to block hardcoded addresses and prevent windows from connecting to ms and reactivate windows update

And mostly this
>Screen brightness was at max couldn't lower it because i needed a driver
>Searching fot updates took over 40 mins
>Windows update got stuck at 37 percent (I left it over night)
>It was only installing 5 meager updates (4 of them less than 30 megabytes in size)
>Turns off pc
>downloads the updates from Microsoft catalog to install them offline
>It takes it 2 hours to copy 11 fucking megabytes to the windows update cache and begin installation
>tries to install 1 GB update (KB4041691)
>installation bar stops midway, no progress after 5 hours
>powers off
>It manages to log into the desktop
>"No internet connection" "Troubleshooter was unable to fix the problem"

Wow, so fucking stable

Anyone got a windows 7 iso that's not loaded with russian malware?

Get the one from microsoft site

Off yourself

How so?

>Have to send email at work
>Oops the outlook window wasn't open
>Emails don't send
Great software Microsoft. I can see why you're THE operating system for corporate environments.

Because if one cares about the problems that LTSB solves over non-LTSB, one would already be using Linux.

The problem that solves is having the windows software without windows 10

how to get that cool dark theme

Because they won't sell me license and I can not use illegal windows on work computer.

Thanks anons. I'll download them when I get back home.

Get only the magnet thing the other one have shit inside

So which one? the 3d46432a6b4?