Dual/multiple citizenship

Hey I was wondering how many of you have dual or multiple citizenship? if you do what countries?

flag and UK (via Hong Kong :^)

So did you have a bad time when Hong Kong got giving back to China?

Canada + UK

never even been to britain though, just have it because why not

USA & Bolivia

Canada and Croatia

Seems pointless though, never been there, don't speak the language or anything but I signed a piece of paper and was able to get it so why not. Always wondered if I can live in Europe because of it

Meh, it depends, you do loose some citizenship rights in Mexico, I did think of getting Spanish citizenship at some point but there really was no point unless I was moving there...

Wait how did you guys get citizenship without going there?

I'll be getting American citizenship soon, I already have Burmese citizenship. They technically don't allow double citizenship but my auntie works in the Burmese government and has the power to give me double citizenship.

Foreign parents.

I have brazilian citizenship by jus soli and italian citizenship by jus sanguinis

japan & japan

>Always wondered if I can live in Europe because of it

You can live anywhere in the EU.

Japanese Danish and New Zealand

Italian and Brazilian

Congolse, Central African Republic (CAR) and Argentine.

No i'm white.

How can I become American?

I think immigrating there legally is hard as fuck but then again I'm not sure, do us Canadians have a special treatment in any way?

I think you guys do. When you travel abroad and come back to the states, there's a special line for US citizens, residents and Canadian citizens. Tourists go on the more crowded line.

jordan + uk

German and Polish. But I don't have a Polish passport because it's a waste of money and effort since both are EU cunts. Also, the German passport is a free ticket to the whole world.

American and turkish

Japan does not allow the dual citizenship.

Yeah once you reach a certain age.
I haven't reached that age yet

How old are you?

My grandmother was Mexican, can I get a passport?

How does that work? If you were, say, born in HK when it was British and became a naturalized Canadian citizen. What happens when it changes to a Chinese possession? Are you still a British citizen because you were born on British soil or are you now a Chinese citizen because you were born on soil that is now Chinese? Not just asking about your case but asking about in general.

Canada + Lebanon

my best friend has romanian and hungarian citizenship

while travelling, he always uses his hungarian papers, he needs the romanian only for home

bragging about burmese corruption.

I was born in South Africa when my mom and dad were working there,can i apply for a citizenship there?

Australia + Croatia reporting in

wew lad what city? Are you apart of the Croatian community there?

I probably could get Vietnamese cuz muh heritage. It's not worth getting even for the lulz.

Germann and Syrian

Ireland and UK.

British and Spanish. And I don't even speak english properly, fucking kek.

flag and switzerland

t. Chuck Nguyen

Spain/Venezuela
Sucks...

>tfw trapped in Greece
>tfw fucked if we exit the EU

Kinda scary lads.

kek well at least the motherland isn't so bad

French here

if i can prove my biological link to my father i can have the swiss passport. id have to be conscripted tho.

any swissbro here? How's conscription?

I'll be getting Australian soon and then plan to renounce my American citizenship. Fuck your taxes boyeee

So, will you choose your citizenship until your next birthday?

Italy + Netherlands

>tfw my last name is Nguyen

I'll probably stick with Danish and New Zealand if it comes to that. I think they're more useful than a Japanese one by itself.

Well, I think you're right.
If you chose Japanese you can't be dual citizenship.

German and turkish :3

Russia, Israel, Czech republic. Triple citizenship, bitch

arg + spanish

Germany + Iran
but I guess the Iranian one is expired, no idea where it is

granddad was Irish so might get an Irish passport

flag and french

rate

Oy mate fuck off we're full.

But If I leave there will be room for one more Somalian?

Turkey/USA

>Finland
>Pass
>Europeiska Unionen

are you a finn in memestralia
t. know couple of these

Got my flag and I can also get UK and Australian through my parents, half the anglo-sphere aint too bad.

Tunisian / French

>inb4 memes
I genuinely have french family tho

British, Irish and Maltese

3 citizenships desu

Pic from a thread I started

I also have a British Overseas passport but apparently that's just a piece of paper

Dual citizenship system is cancer.

Flag and Croatian.

You can live and work indefinitely anywhere in the EU you want with that citizenship.