Meet a girl while in Massachusetts while visiting

>meet a girl while in Massachusetts while visiting
>She's poor, works in McDonald's.
>She is hot though, 19, grey/blue eyes, jet black hair, short. My type.
>We talk a lot, and eventually became friends
>I had to go back home but we've been talking for a while, I find out she is the perfect woman for me.
>Mfw im gonna try and save her

I have a good job, my own home, and I feel like she loves me a lot too. Should I pick her up?

Go for it

Enjoy getting cucked by a tall muscular black man. A pretty girl working in McDonalds is clear warning sign

It's not gonna happen, she's not like that
I hope your right

That's what they all say

Don't let your dreams be memes.

Do it, how old are you anyway to afford your own home?

I say go for it

u met a girl and u take care of yourself

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Why is this even a question

Fucking do it

save her smile user. after all
>"Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all"

Wait how old are you? if shes like 19 and you re 27 its kinda fucked tb'h

But I really believe she loves me, we spend like 3 hours taking and she has to go to work because her mother had a stroke so she cant go to school. I'd love to bring her mother with us.

It's heartbreaking to see her work so hard.

At least 3 hours talking every night* and if we include the entire day, probably like 5 hours.

>works at mcdonalds

most likely she's fucked niggers or has mudbloods for children

enjoy your aids

I've been wanting to break up with my girlfriend for some time.
Like I've been unhappy with it since day 1, I don't know why I even said yes. I had a chance to put an end to it early on in the relationship but I backed off because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Now almost a year later it breaks my heart, not because I love or like her that way, but because I really DO NOT want to date her or anyone, even though she's been really kind, attentive and devoted of me. She even told me that she'd kill herself if I stopped loving her, she also made me meet her siblings and parents. She's even even given me engagement rings, one for me one for her for the future she says. Creepy.

She's really cute, 8/10 I'd say, and I think she could find someone nice, some guy who suits her better, and at the same time free myself from a relationship I don't want to be in.

Fuck you >tfw no gf fags, I should've never listened to you all, fucking feelposting ruined my life.

Read above.
I used to feel like I didn't need a gf until I'm 28 or something. But she is different.

I'm fucking 20, and I feel like I've gotten myself into a life-long thing, I'm dead, buried.
It fucked up all my life plans, I used to be your typical waifufag, I still am oh sweet jesus and now it's all over.

For all young single people on Sup Forums, delete all your fucking feelfagging folder or you'll end up like fucking me.

I know exactly how I feel about her though, and I already made up my mind (well, almost). I feel exactly opposite, my life is very secure right now and I'm ready to start moving on with my life.

NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>21 years old
>owns house

you own an entire house at 21? or you have roommates?

do it for her

Entire house, my brother already paid for it so my expenses are only for car insurance, food, school, and sports

t. Wayne Gretzky

:,)

Do it and get off this board while you still have a chance lad

also this

I want to kill men like you. I want to kill everyone who gets filthy whores with money. And all the whores should die too.

ignore cuckposters and go for it my man

if you promise to do it i'll post my rarest, most prized pepe

But she hasn't accepted any money I offered her? I feel like what the Austrian guy and Australian guy said is right, I have to take a chance. I won't take no for an answer.

I hope all of you western bastards die a painful death.

>americans unironically use words like "save"

You should aim higher than someone working at mcdonalds m8

No need for negativity bro, you're western too Germany.

To all reading this.

I'm definitely going to get her to come here. Maybe she can help with the housework while I'm at work :). I'm in a happy mood tonight, good night, in going to sleep, can't wait to wake up.

Shoo shoo, lol.

Halt, foreigner!
Where do you wish to take this fair New England maiden too?
Hopefully not out of the Northeast, I hope.

>Should I pick her up?

making questions in Sup Forums

I am a Greek and I hope that a nigger rapes or kill her.
People like you and her shouldn't be allowed to get children.

you sound kind of annoying, like with all this 'bring her to my mother' shit. dude, you talked 3 hours. that's it. cut this lovey dovey shit and be a strong man that she needs and not a gay cunt that "ohhhh pooor you you work so hard".

I wish you good luck though. just keep in mind she's 19 and she's definitely aware she is in her prime and can get any guy she wants. you also have to be careful she isn't going to use you. a girl used me to commit a crime... judging by your gay typing you're pretty naive. just keep sharp and don't let her take advantage.

also, don't bring her to your state if it's shitty.

>I'm definitely going to get her to come here. Maybe she can help with the housework while I'm at work
unironically sending an email to McDonald's general supervision in Mass. warning a creepy dude might kidnap 19 y/o female employee with blue eyes and black hair

>A pretty girl working in McDonalds is clear warning sign
Yeah, a clear warning sign that she's a decent, moral hard-working woman.

Which also means she'll probably reject scum like you and OP.

>Mfw im gonna try and save her
>save her
You mean save yourself from dying alone.

Contacting McDonalds is harder than you would think, but I'm doing my best to make sure this person stays safe from this creep

>she's not like that

>
>>she's not like that

>Sup Forums is literally /r9k/ with flags now

>marry woman from poor background
>she will eventually cheat on you with Tyrone AND Cleetus
>no fault divorce, so she gets half of your stuff anyway

´There is a reason your mommy told you to find a nice girl from a respectable family.