With the Essential Phone down to $499, am seriously considering getting one to replace my Nextbit Robin...

With the Essential Phone down to $499, am seriously considering getting one to replace my Nextbit Robin. Would any of you recommend it?

Buy a refurbishes iPhone 6s/7, you won't regret it.

I'm in the same camp but it seems like there's maybe 2 anons here who've bought one.

Sorry, not into Apple products. If I buy a PH-1, I'll post a thread about my experience for other anons.

no its complete garbage

>he failed for the nextbin meme
>he failed for the essential meme
Quick somebody make a box with a touch screen and sell it to this retard for 2k

I bought an s8 for 400 but now I'm getting buyers remorse because no stock Android. The essential is nice but

>no headphone jack

It goes toe to toe with the s8 aesthetically imo.

I kinda like the design and the hardware. The only concern is that it would be really hard to get it repaired or buy replacement parts.

>7
>next bit robin
>meme
lol i bet you own chink trash, the next bitrobin would be a superior device if it wasent made out of fucking plastic shit, its a good looking phone just needs remaking and repolishing and it would be awesome but RAZER had to fucking buy it to make it a gaymer phone.

Hahaha :^)

Nah mate, I don’t fail for Sup Forums memes like you fucking retard

>iPhone
What are you, gay?

The robin was a solid device for under 200. I have no regrets using it. Works fine with lineage os and I never used the cloud storage meme.

what do you have then

just keep researching about the software, even though it's mostly stock there's a lot of people complaining about the phone dropping connection and you have to do weird shit to get signal back like put it on airplane mode, reboot, go out of airplane mode and check and if not reboot again and keep doing it until it gets data back.
Those reports are keeping me away from it, everybody is happy with the build quality, software side and camera is shit.
Regarding the camera I'm fresh out of fucks about it, only care about clean design, stock android, decent battery life and storage. Everything else is an afterthought.

I was already considering it, so this price drop probably seals the deal. Though I do want to wait on the Stellar Gray.

I wish they'd post when the additional colors are expected

No but Android is shit hahaha

>no Project Treble
>no headphone jack
>no microsd card
>no removable battery
Complete shit.

No root yet? Otherwise I would consider it too.

>IP54
>Horrible camera
>No sd card slot
>No headphone jack

Why would anyone even buy this shit?
It's like the chink phones.
They're cheap but lack mainstream features.

Mine and my GF's Robin has been amazing for the price.

Its a solid phone.

Why do you keep saying fail instead of fall? Also barely anyone on Sup Forums bought or reccomended the nextbit, I would not call it a Sup Forums meme.

iPhone SE