I am a 28 year old virgin

I am a 28 year old virgin.

How about you?

I'm same age as you but the complete opposite

go fuck a whore or something
then you'll only worry about not having a gf instead of both things....

same

I am very good at Vim, though.

How about you?

what technology is this

Have you fucked a whore? Where is whore?

im 27 and have only fucked horses am i doing it right? (i am)

im 29 and have a wife. she's a bitch. the problem is that if i never had a wife id be a crying little bitch like you. but if my wife dies ill be content in never fucking another bitch and moan hole again

>Where is whore?
deep web

21 yo virgin here. i recommend you to consider suicide.

I cannot find a m(sqrt(64)).

How do you plan to lose yours? Did you find whore?

Don't hire a hooker. Sex feels good but it's not really worth all they hype.

That's disgusting.

I lost my virginity when I was 19 :3

Im 38 and married. I havent had sex with my wife in 1.5, or maybe even 2 years. I got cancer and she wouldn't touch me anymore. I would have left long ago but we have a young kid so...I guess we're just roommates now. She literally won't even touch me causally. I'm not fat or unattractive, but I guess I'm too busy and lazy to cheat on her. I just don't give a fuck I guess. If prostitution was safer and legal I'd definitely pay for some ads, wife probably wouldn't even care. /r9k

Almost a wizard. Congratulations.

I have 23 years old (24 in 1 month) and never kissed a girl.

>I got cancer and she wouldn't touch me anymore.
Is marriage for this kind of thing? You got some bad shit, somebody has to take care for you, guarded by law.

based

I meant isn't.

what kind of cancer?

I am 29 and haven't had sex with anyone whom I'm not paying in two years, at least you're going to be a wizard, harry

you could always let off some steam on your kids m8

14 here

pic related

Do you like mommy girlfriends as well?

28 and honestly have never given much of a shit about it. once every couple years i get a bug up my ass about "society expects me not to be single so i'll try to go on a date" but it fizzles on the first or second date and goes nowhere, and then i just go back into hermit mode for a few years.

Daddy ones actually

Two more years and you gonna be a wizard

I'm 23, I'm a virgin but sucked a guy once in a bar.

21 year old v here.

Meeting my bf in person fpr the first time this weekend. I'll report back if all goes well.

Am 45, wife 2 kids they make me relay happy.
Sometimes I feel like I didn't make the right choice but when I really talk about feelz with friends I see that its not true

me too but im 25