Some nerd from school said you faggots can help. A friend gave me this phone. He can't remember the password...

Some nerd from school said you faggots can help. A friend gave me this phone. He can't remember the password. How do I fix this gay ass shit.

give it back jamal

lmao kys cuck

Turn it off, then back on.

Give it back.

You faggots act like you every dam thing and you stupid asses can't even give me no answer. Fuck you

Jamal, please.

How the fuck you know my name

maybe if you weren't such a fucking pretentious twat people would help you. you're an insufferable cunt, fuck off back to facebook or wherever the fuck you came from.

Oh sorry we don't help homosexuals like you. You can help yourself by tying a noose around your neck though.

Can't you hard reset it? (Vol+ plus lock?)

This is what white privilege be like. You faggots think they teach computers in the hood. Hell naw. We just try to survive were we be. You stupid asses take longer to make you racist ass jokes then to just answer.

Obvious bait my guy.

The fuk is Vol+. Is you virgins gonna gib me the answer or isnt you

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

you over did it, try to be more subtle next time

Now will, you need to calm down

Actually, I have a similar question. Previous owner sold me 2 phones. I'm using one myself and was going to give the other one to my dad, given he's using an Iphone 4s that's 3 steps in the grave. I didn't know until now that apparently factory resets don't reset to factory anymore and said owner's ex-girlfriend doesn't remember the password to her google account.

Any suggestions? I did a adb backup before the reset but now because of the FRP I can't get the phone to register on the ADB anymore to restore the backup.

We aren't your tech support, just google that shit it's fucking easy we aren't dealing with a iphone here.

>The fuk is Vol+
he's beyond fucking help
if you dont know that vol means volume and + means more how the fuck do you expect to use a smart phone you fucking chimp?

Give it back Jason.