Born too early to experience a true cyberpunk dystopian future

>Born too early to experience a true cyberpunk dystopian future
I will never be sitting on the top of a 3000ft skyscraper with my fellow hackers bros while idealizing ways of overthrowing the multinationals corporations who control the world ;_;

Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-mega-city-jordan-egypt-oil-2017-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feel me Sup Forums

>I will never be sitting on the top of a skyscraper with my fellow hackers bros while idealizing ways of overthrowing the multinationals corporations who control the world

All you need is to find likeminded people. The future is now. Multinationals do run the world.

Well Lets do it.

You could do all of that tomorrow if you wanted. Including that dress.

In all ways except for the general aesthetic we're pretty much in a cyberpunk dystopia. Giant tech companies own everything and governments want to stifle any anonymity online, pushing people wanting such to the underground. Look around and you'll realise you're living exactly what you wish, you just need to act on it.

Multinationals already do rule the world. We've inherited all the problems of a cyberpunk dystopia but got none of the cool shit.
That's because we all sit around wondering when the cool shit is going to be made. Well shit, there's nobody but us here to make it, so we'd all better get our asses in gear.

>cyberpunk dystopian future
pretty gay fantasy you have there senpai. Just cut the shit and stick a ram up your ass if you get such a hard-on from the idea of a super-technocracy.

Instead of being a gaylord about the future, how about you concern yourself more with PREVENTING dytopia by getting involved in some -itics

why are you edgy fucks so obsessed with dystopias? work harder, you lazy incompetent pieces of shite

enjoy being a dog
>nice doggy

>not being an invaluable indispensable master of your art

enjoy being a dog

hyper-neet sci-fi tech is overrated tbqhwy senpai.
Consider a change of perspective: what we already have is pretty neat, how about we make it neater?

Myself? i hope to found a tech company and become one of the technocrats at the top. I already have the skills and Psychopathy needed, now is merely a matter of seizing the next opportunity i get.

I live like that. You only have to have balls.

key difference brainlet:
>work hard to better yourself for no external reward
protagonist chad
>work hard for multinational corporation eroding your quality of life for allotted peanuts
filthy dog who should be put down

might wanna work harder on the ol' critical thinking yourself

wow smart guy talks about something entirely different from what I said. gl being a technocrap

what we have looks like dogshit made for toddlers

Hope you earthed out that copper piping since it has cabling inside of it.

We're already there OP, Try visiting Singapore or Hong Kong in the wet season while you sit at your hotels room top bar working on your laptop listening to syth while the rain and thunder rolls down around you while a qt asian serves you cold beers.

might wanna work on hustling as hard as you hate

>working hard at company to develop a product (embedded system actually) that you have a personal share in
what mode would you classify that as?

that looks hecka gay

what does your sonos gear have to do with hacking the gibson?

I am already acting on a project of mine. I am on a time crunch of two years, I think, maybe longer

>fat
>change eating habits, working on exercising
>need to get fit, and fend off corporate security
>be able to out run them, too
>maybe take self defense class or some form of martial arts

Need to improve my tech knowledge, I mean I'm better than the average bear, and I can improve.

>tfw just changing eating habits has made me feel better.

>what we have looks like dogshit made for toddlers
We literally have almost all the things that OP listed except for the aesthetics.
Just give it 10 or 20 more years to reach that scenario in terms of gadgets and general tech stuff.
If you're talking about the architecture of the cities depicted in most of these images, I doubt we'll ever reach the level of urbanization in our lifetimes. We're probably 200~300 years away from that.

What are the valves for?

It's a quite horrible place to live on.
And you're pretty much living on it right now.

But hackers like on Cyberpunk will be a thing pretty soon, when the code of the multinationals get so bad, everyone can hack into em.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

steam punk

To play Valve's games.

Haven't you heard of Saudi Arabia's upcoming megacity?

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-mega-city-jordan-egypt-oil-2017-10

When oil is no longer the leading energy source and the finance bubble in those Arabian Peninsula companies bursts, it just might become the first cyberpunk city.

Dude visit Hong Kong, it's literally what you are describing.
>subverting Chinese government
>thousands of massive sky scrapers
>huge underground tech scene
>looks like a dystopian cyber punk city
>everything is automated
I was just there recently, I hated it for the reasons it seems you would like it.

Only because you didn't vote for Bernie.

>smoke a joint
>get death penalty

>smoke joint
>being Jackie Chan best friend and get away with it

I'd rather corporations kick off a dystopia than government, it's way more fun.

Can one get by (and get involved in tech) in HK only speaking English?

not being a dog if you actually like getting your work done and believe in it

yeah, people don't know how good they have it. nothing's perfect.

We have everything OP wants user, the only difference is Aesthetic.

Stop being a faggot and accept that fact that hover-bikes are not a reality and that neon lighting on everything is a fantasy for gaylords like yourself.

Yes but you have to learn chink eventually

already on it

>tfw whitey in chinkland

That's the Philippines you fucking retard.

Probably but at some point you will have to learn Cantonese or Mandarin. You can get by, getting a job might be a difficult, not sure though. I know you can easily work remotely from the city. It's not like Europe where everyone speaks English. Also everyone is an asian pajeet, the guys there have been messing with electronics their entire lives. You face a lot of competition.

water cooling

sounds pretty gay tbqh senpai. if you wanna be some edgy rogue hacker why don't you just join Anonymous?

me on the other hand, i'd rather get paid a good salary for using my skills and invest that into having a good life.

>I want to be oppressed so that I can stop being oppressed
you're an idiot
but I know how you feel, it's the same reason I wanted to be a girl when I was little, it's the sense that what you're doing could be more important, more praiseworthy, and more excusable
turns out no one has it easy, and the ones that do have it easy are usually too dumb to realize it

hi schooly

>it's the same reason I wanted to be a girl when I was little
Because you're a faggot

>I wanted to be a girl when I was little
now you wear programming socks

no, I just wanted to get away with shit
I didn't say I still want to be a girl, because I don't, they're physically weaker and they're looked down on and pretty ones may have an easy time of dating but ugly ones are SOL, and realistically I'd be an ugly one

You could probably be doing that right now if you weren't too stupid

>Nigger
He's just protecting his country, nothing of loss

> not being a megacorp hatchetman and push OP off the roof and play it off as suicide
being /fit/-Sup Forums really pays off guys

>Including that dress
this is all that really matters

Want to work in Infosec, looking to get a bachelor's in management information systems just to check off a box for the HR drones. Good idea? I already work full time in IT with some infosec duties tacked on.

We are already living in cyberpunk.
Perhaps obody noticed that becase neon lights are out of fashion

>he thinks we aren't living in a horrible cyberpunk dystopia where every move he makes is tracked, his future actions are predicted by algorithms running on databases keeping logs of every single thing he has ever done, that private militaries aren't expanding vastly in power every day, and that his government wouldn't murder everyone he knows and cares about just to ensure that rich people keep getting to make tons and tons of money.

Please tell me you're kidding. The worst part about this dystopia is while I think most people realize on some level that something is wrong, few people are ever able to even coherently put it into words.

>I don't think multinational corporation control the world

>I will never be sitting on the top of a 3000ft skyscraper with my fellow hackers bros while idealizing ways of overthrowing the multinationals corporations who control the world ;_;
we're only like 50 years away bro :-)