/balk/ Charming Balkan Capital Sofia Edition

old

ce general de animale cretine

Wow I wish I was Sofian

>this is de kvickest veii to siti hol

Ill post comfy Sofia pics now

I dont permanetly tho, temporary for sure and then back here, i want your metro and trams and shit

>we had a chance to have fun against the roach

>eufag destroyed it

ggwp

>we
>literally only you

>think about life 10 years back
>think about how much more you could've enjoyed it
>by this logic, from a future perspective, you should be enjoying your present life much more than you currently are
>still unable to enjoy current situation

fucking brain always tricking me with these impossible loops

why are brains such scumbags tbx

Ill keep em coming

oh I know, you redditors want quality threads, I forgot

katse twra na vlepeis image galleries apo tin Sofia kai ta alla gyftoxwria twn valkaniwn

Here is even my aprt to see

didn't you hate balk? why don't you leave autist

t. edgy reddit

We will fill your thread later anyway

if people stop responding to you, it's out of pity, not because you shut them up with your epik summerfag memes
just so you know

t. reddit

relax a bit

post Moreta

why do you insult us every day?

Wow I wish I was Selodromec.

I hate the word comfy, fuck comfort and comfiness and and comfy things and corfu

Get on the comfy train, friend

Looks latin american you suck at cherrypicking

tough love padre

Posting comfy Sofia photos

Bulgaria? WTF?

Can i pass as a local in your country?

No-one trusts anything in Bulgaria related to government institutions.

Yeah as someone working at a burek stand or kebab shop.

But the army is there to defend the country, not the government

Fuck effendi t b h

greece
yes

How do you have euro flag?

This

Continuing with comfy Sofia pics though

is that what they told you?

Fuck off newfag

how do you have a witchcraft flag

I'm not retard

Suit yourself newfag

Im posting from the European Capital Sofia

Why tho? I am a good boi.

With correct decoration, commieblocks can be top comfy t b h. Btw Eubro, in a year, I'm coming to visit you t b h.

get out you numale hipster

lamooooo makecuck, you're being rude t b h and I will curse you within my poems

the army oath which I took says that I swore to defend my fatherland, the Constitution, the military laws and the laws of the state

I won't fight for Tsipras, I'll fight for Greece

No

Welcome

we are just realists, m8

Here "dont trust" basically means "dont trust they can do the job" because they are underfunded and undermanned as fuck.

#SofiaIs1stWorld!!!!

cuck :)

>getting killed for piece of paper

yeah and politicians take oaths to serve their country. maybe the greek army isnt a joke atm, but in bulgaria people who go in the army do it for one of 3 reasons
1 to do nothing all day
2 to go to afghanistan or wherever they pay, for the pay
3 because they are someones nephew and they have to keep the family business going

I don't say otherwise, I just wondered why you have your army in such low esteem

Bulgaria needs a modern army and so are we

гoлeмия Дивaк?

Theyll spend some 3bn this year for army stuff, that should improve it a bit.

Nice

Effendi the cuck is getting cucked this second lmaoooo I feel bad for him t b h

Thats all non-conscription armies everywhere. People that sign up out of patriotism are very vert few.

You sound like a nu-male pussy cuck tho.

Ne brat, spored men nqma da se setish, trqbva da si hodil za da go znaesh

it's hard to have trust in army ruled by russian puppets only 25 years ago, and living next to a country with modern 1mil army.

if you go in the army expecting to do nothing or because the higher ups need a new puppet - its bad

hint?

Im not into that modern stuff my friend, a city breathes with its old buildings and history, these skyscraper shit everybody has.

I can understand Gayreek and ROMAnians doing it because they are unfunny cucks but seeing this under a Macedonia flag hurt my feelings t b h.

no it isn't, it's horrible here fuck off ree

Prekite na Vitoshka

Why doesn't sofia use metal roofs like paris but you using those shitty brick village roofs like

Generally you have the "woohooo i wanna go have an adventure and shoot people " guys, the "its a sure paycheck" guys and the "my father was an officer and made me do it" guys.
Doing it for money is ok, its a profession now after all. Problem is , what kind of quality people you think you'll get for 300E starting pay huh? We dont have the poor southern states to fill up the ranks like the Americans.

I'm kidding, I only posted your name to give you attention and love

Such pic I can find you for New York City as well, for Paris, for London, you name it.

Your Effendi wants to live in Sofia. Give me your best place in the city to live.

ROMAnians please don't reply. I don't want to live in the gypsy ghetto.

well my point really. but those go get 300E tend to be reserves and privates go do nothing all day. the people who go abroad where there are missions dont get 300E. and they dont go there because their uncle wants them there or because they expect to do nothing

Cause Paris is rich desu, we arent yet.

>dat hint
бyквaлнo вcичкo e пo пpeкитe нa витoшкa

3rd world in one pic

i hope they never put you in charge of tourism marketing

metal roofs are on old pre-war buildings. A lot of these were turn into dust during WWII.

When I marry my wife and raise sons, I will send them to Macedonia for fighting against Gayreeks for Greater Macedonia t b h.

I mostly have an issue with the women that join and get pregnant in a few months. Bam, they now have a full year of maternity leave, and on the second year they have privileges like no 24 hour duty n shit. Then they make another kid and so on.

you are kidding, right?

yeah that does seem to be a problem. but its the systems fault not the peoples.

>Building looks like it's about to fall on your head any second, not maintained at all
>Pipes running from the side
>Clothes hanging

All it needs is crackheads running around and needles for the full package. I sometimes think Bulgarians have never seen a real city and they think ghettos are upscale

Its just the back of the building.

That pic he mentions is 3rd world af tho. Not saying all Sofia is like that, I know it is a nice place but that picture has no redeeming values.

Still, these buildings are older than your country. Have some respect.

Provincial for life.

If this is third world whole Italy is third world.
Its beauty, but only skilled eyes can see it.

This is comfy

You need roofs like these before you can say sofia has old charm

How can Balkans compete with post-modern Turkish architecture?

deba :DDDDDDDDDDD

apart the 100k conscripts every year, same things apply here

plus if you don't know someone in the army to help you out, you're probably gonna have a shitty tour

Is the Bulgarian army still philorussian? I though 50 years of Moscow rule would make 99% of your population to be at least cautious towards the Russians

Sofia is and never will be a city of sights. Sofia is a city for which beauty to see you need to live here, breathe it. As sights it has not much to offer. Its the atmosphere only a very old city can have, the small shops etc.

>Cold War ends
>USA wins
>no American suburbs anywhere
>still all commieblocks

Fucking Yanks.

Nah, all the top brass has been to US academies.

No, in fact I have catched the official army facebook page to post anti-russian stuff.