Trying to explain how bitcoin works to Facebook users

>trying to explain how bitcoin works to Facebook users

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-hit-50000-catch-apples-800-billion-market-cap-2022-says-previously-accurate-analyst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you understedd how bitcoins worked you wouldn't have troubles explaining it to others. Stop blaming people

Have you been on Facebook lately?

It's just p2p math, what's there to not get?

That's too complex a subject for some people.

>Normies are fucking retarded hurr
>they don't understand what i'm saying because i'm too intelligent for them hurr

If yo can't explain thingd to a child or a < 90 IQ individual, you are the problem

This desu

You say that but have you ever tried explaining binary to someone with a low IQ?

Binary is literally one of the esiest computer concepts you can't go more simple than that except maybe turing machines.Once again it's not the fault of the """retard""", it's your fault for not making good enough explanations, a good scientist could explain rocket science to a kid because he knows his shit. If you knew 100% how a blockchain worked you wouldn't have any troubles explaning it to your grandma

You know how we have the numbers zero through nine and whenever we have two next to each other it isn't "two nine" it's "twenty-nine"? Binary is the same thing except you only have zero and one.

Easy as shit.

I guess all my highschool classmates were plain retarded then. None of them understood chemistry when I explained. Actually best highschool memory.

Could you explain why hidden currency would be needed by do-gooders?

Literally, digital cash. Could you explain a reason why we would need cash vs purely credit and debit? Same for crypto.

Cash needed because of inflation making it impractical to carry around coinage. Think of debit as being a routing system for the exchange of tallies, representing value. Think of cash as certificates meriting a round number of these tallies.
Debit is just very flexible cash, not necessary.
Credit is an investment the consumer makes in a voucher. Vouchers are typically banks. Vouchers work within the transaction between a vendor who has enrolled in their network and the credited portfolio.

Gold in RuneScape is more similar to digital cash since it can be used to buy rune pl8 from me outside the varrock bank, rune pl8 I bought 5 minutes earlier for 5k less mind you, but good rune pl8. It also takes up physical space in my inventory.
Crypto currency is just a ledger showing who likely invested the greatest amount of tdp into the most efficient algorithm, and how people were able to justify exchanging said worthless dust for material or services.
Its likely first usage was the purchase of a child slave.

What really happens
>user explains in laymans terms what X is
>"user STOP USING BIG WORDS!"
>Chad Thundercock passes by
>X does something that is not X
>Thanks Chad you're so smart unlike user over here

Search your heart user you know that's what really happens most of the time. You can literally be a qualified doctor and most of your patients would rather listen to the next door shaman and still blame you for their suffering.

The crypto hype is bunk because the currency isn't backed by anything at all good.
Verifiability is a massive issue with such invisible marketing contraptions. When I say I have 50 Grand cash in my left pocket, it's obvious in lying. When I say my bank account has 2 trillion dollars in it, still you can guess that it isn't true. If I had 40 pounds of United States pennies, the math says I'm talking ballpark figures of 72 dollars, or if we're in great Britain, we're talking 13.130 kg of pennies... It's too many pennies no matter where it is since I did the math with post 1982 pennies and the penny was irrelevant before 1982.
Who would need to do a transaction with 40 pounds of pennies in London? Some kind of criminal most likely. Pennies are innocuous, easy to weigh, backed by the federal reserve of the United States, smeltable, and could seem very hard to trace. London is filled with dirty criminals.

Bitcoin? Try explaining ether.

wanting and acquiescence
value and labor
thanks and imbibing
crime and punishment
mice and men
recognition and entrepreneurs
fact and fiction
Rick and Morty
Memes and norms
Robots and I am not a robots

wat

Literally just use your fingers.

With a calculator you can verify how much USD is in 40 lbs of pennies. Just bring a scale to your next drug deal and weigh the cash. Just don't sell any quantity of drugs that'd be worth the risk cuz your gonna get busted being the punk little bitch you are huh
Seems like that's converting binary to decimal and wouldn't help anyone grasp the concept of on and off being used to represent input and output in addition to addresses and registers and whatnot
How could ppl buying graphics cards and leaving them on for a long time generate so much US dollar?

>With a calculator you can verify how much USD is in 40 lbs of pennies. Just bring a scale to your next drug deal and weigh the cash. Just don't sell any quantity of drugs that'd be worth the risk cuz your gonna get busted being the punk little bitch you are huh

But wtf does that have to do with bitcoin?

Nothing other than pennies having more mass than anything Bitshit related

This, If you cant explain something in simple sentences to normies that means you dont understand it enough

>make repeating digits while generating a container for some transactions
>get rewarded with payout for mining
>need to do something with this...
>somehow people want to pay actually real money for something they couldn't even buy a tampon with

>BTC is the superior currency
>always exchange USD to BTC
>there is no such thing as "cashing out"
>make purchases using BTC where possible, otherwise use a prepaid card purchased with btc
>if you can delay making a purchase, do so
>highly deflationary stage currency means it will cost less for you
It's pretty simple.
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-hit-50000-catch-apples-800-billion-market-cap-2022-says-previously-accurate-analyst/

You don't need to know how the blockchain works exactly. Just explain the ledger.

>Cash needed because of inflation making it impractical to carry around coinage
Coinage is cash. You have failed to answer.

> Turing machine model is easier to explain than binary

Now I know you don't know what are you talking about

only Pajeets can't explain stuff they think they understand

>Crypto currency is just a ledger showing who likely invested the greatest amount of tdp into the most efficient algorithm, and how people were able to justify exchanging said worthless dust for material or services.
US dollar is exactly the same. It only relies on the economy and how many people buy/sell/use it. If people stopped using US dollars for buying oil RIGHT NOW, it would drop in value immensely.

>You can literally be a qualified doctor
If you can't explain what you think you know, you don't understand it. I would stay away from those doctors.

pic related is literally you
an hero

>this post
i lost 20 IQ reading it

the children could be thought of as being the oil of Bitcoin. If the transactions of the global oil market occurred in another country's currency, the USD would not lose value in my perspective, instead I'd tip my fedora and nod in approval.
I hope you find them, and you should be careful round here goy.

You do realize the majority of money doesn't exist as physical notes and coins, right?

>tfw you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about and think that a currency's value "in your opinion" matters

HOLY

SHIT

YOU'RE DUMB

I can explain it perfectly well.
The problem is, no matter how well one explains it, they will not understand it.

This. It's like trying to explain cars to a dog. They can see the car and enjoy it but they're simply too stupid to understand it.