"Buy me a coffee"

>"Buy me a coffee"
>they don't actually use the money to buy coffee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ev8_6LYQ-gY?t=247
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/24/why-lack-of-sleep-health-worst-enemy-matthew-walker-why-we-sleep
youtu.be/q_4hr1f-WWI
businessinsider.com/apple-microsoft-avoids-taxes-loopholes-irs-2013-1
youtu.be/Qr2bSL5VQgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>made with Not actually made with

>Made in NY with Made in LA with Made in SF with

>hand-crafted, bespoke code

>hand-crafted
>actually imports 50000 JavaScript libraries

Maybe we should have regulation on software that forces them to write where the software was written. That way, you could avoid "made in india" and "made in romania" software if you want quality, just like you avoid "made in china" on regular products.

holy fuck do people really say this yuck

>drinking coffee
Something about the word itself makes me cringe, not even sure why.

>tfw drinking covfefe

Yes, I saw that exact line on an app the other day, I assumed bespoke must have an alternate technical meaning.... I was disgusted when i found out it didnt

you associate it with starbucks, hipsters, and pseudo-intellectuals

>give $20
>announces death by cardiac arrest

>"buy me a beer"
>give money
>they waste it on a snapchat whore

>drinking the watery nigger
Absolutely disgusting.

Visit italy and drink an espresso there my dude. It's the greatest drink to have while having a chat.

dumb frogposter

coffee is fucking shit

Coffee is literally a retard's drink, tastes like shit, smells like shit. It's what low lifeforms consume to fit in with the other low lifeforms.

Tea is the patrician's choice.

>putting leaf in hot water is quintessence of civilization

Ever wonder why the people with the lowest quality food on the planet (UK) drinks tea ?
Ever wonder why the people with the highest quality food on the planet (France and Italy) drinks coffee ?

Coffee is the drink of the gods

May not be good for your health if you drink too much of it tho, because on this earth good things have to be enjoy in a moderate way.

Only tea I can stomach is Twinning's Irish Breakfast, and I still find it inferior to something like Folger's Cinnamon Swirl.

I've tried an absolute shit ton of teas, too, as my wife prefers them.

even your fucking whore of a wife is more of a man than you

sage

Think what you like. You probably think whiskey is a bad drink, too.

>grinding hard grains and putting them in water is quintessence of civilization

UK's low quality food existed prior to them discovering tea

Not related

Coffee is the drink of pretentious pseudointellectual retards with nothing to back it up. Tastes like pure shit and is vomit inducing.

Tea is the patrician's drink, you take a leaf and put it in hot water, a minimalist, contemplative process.

Coffee is literally retarded, a convoluted processing process only to end up with a shit tasting beverage people drink out of habit because they tried it to fit in and got hooked to the caffeine, literal junkies.

>Coffee is the drink of pretentious pseudointellectual retards with nothing to back it up
You're confusing coffee shop patrons with coffee drinkers. I don't think the plumber who makes himself a tumbler of hot coffee in the morning to keep him warm while goes hunting on his weekend off really thinks of himself as an intellectual, pseudo or not.

>don't know grain need to be roasted before grinded
>thinks pouring is the only way to make coffee while it's the worst

You have no leverage on the way to make tea so you have to take it as it comes, in hot water.
On the coutrary with coffee you can choose how you want to do it. Prefer a capucinno made with 3 bar machine ? Or the capilarity japanese system ? The italian pot using steam ?

The fact is you're thinking about starbucks and other shitty brand. But there is nothing to do with coffee, it's just about your degenerate burger society.

One day you will get out of the shitty hole your calling home and start travel the world. And maybe you will understand what human being calls coffee (South Europe, South America for example).

>Uk's low quality food existed prior to them discovering tea
You didn't get the argument. Why the people with the fewest taste in the world (no debate on this u know it's true) likes tea so much. Why people with the highest taste in the world likes coffee so much ?
Because it's the tastest of both.

And you can improve yourself in the way you're making it, so there is some professionnal of coffee, able to reach the sky.
When with tea it'e only about making it ok or wasted.

you're lost in the rng, get a purpose kid

>"buy me a coffee"
>uses it on hamburgers

>what i put into hot water is better than what you put into hot water
You faggots all sucks, the true master races are drinking alcohol.

t.liver failure at 30

>drinking alcohol in the morning
>think he is master race while he's just a trash who shouldn't reproduce

just drink whatever you want wtf is the problem

t. triggered starbucks code artisians

>"Buy me a beer"
>i'm potentially forcing him to become an alcoholic with my $150 donation

feels shit

>espresso in italy
>sippin', shoes but no socks
>gay sex in the café bathroom
>aids scare and torn rectum

>buy me a coffee
>they purchase weed instead

>i-im totally not addicted to tea guys!
>I'm totally not trying to rationalize my shit taste or anything guys
>I'm totally not an overweight fedora tipping autist guys I swear!
>everyone else is the retard not me!
Tea and coffee are shit. If you drink either you can consider yourself a brainlet

>grind beans and put in hot water
>convoluted
Holy shit, teafags are brainlets

>buy me a coffee in 2009
>they buy bitcoin instead
>come back with 30 000 $ 8 years later

Then we'd have software written in China but compiled, made in US

>drinking coffee
>not drinking sips

Certain leafs have at least the same or even more amounts of caffeine than a fucking bean shitted by a monkey.

simple, clear and pure Water is the ELDER GOD choice

>what i purchase from distilleries who put grain water in barrels for months and years at a time, is better than what you put in hot water every morning

Just enjoy what you drink and be thankful it isn’t muddy water you fucking children

>2017
>Not drinking coffee made from shit of monkeys who eat 100% coffee beans
You are all plebs

TFW first cup of plain, black Kirkland Breakfast blend in the morning: youtu.be/ev8_6LYQ-gY?t=247

>selling your mortality just for some coffee
I don't drink coffee and I would say it works out for the best. I once lasted an entire day on only 4 hours of sleep

Meta-analyses show that people who drink 3-4 cups a day (which I consider high) show robustness against a broad array of diseases, user. Maybe it's the phytochemicals.
Moreover, to say that coffee-drinking is at all detrimental is plain, ignorant FUD.

>I once lasted an entire day on only 4 hours of sleep

Are you 13? Who hasn't done this?
Most cs fags here have probably done a 36 hour hackathon with no sleep. 4 hours per day is something people do consistently.

>36 hour hackathon
Does any other field have this level of disregard for dignity or health? I hate programmer culture.

Nigga I go to sleep at 12 and wake up at 4 almost everyday

>fuck REM sleep amirite
Enjoy Alzheimer's at 50.

It's fun, these days they'll give decent sleeping accommodation but in my prime we were taking 30 minute naps on cold hard lecture hall floors while pumping out some retarded code right before presentations

There's more to sleep than just one number. You don't know this fags life, he's probably making up for it somehow.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES???
GO TOE TO TOE WITH 5 OTHER TEAMS FOR WHO CAN SOLVE THIS BULLSHIT PUZZLE THE FASTEST
BRING YOUR A GAME
GAMEIFIED REALITY CUZ THATS WHAT THE COUNTERSTRIKE ASIAN FAGGOTS GET OFF ON AT THIS AGE

>hey guys I only got 5 hours of sleep last night sorry I'm feeling down
>OH YEA WELL I ONLY GET 2 HOURS EVERY DAY FOR MY WHOLE LIFE
Why is sleeping such a dick measuring contest?

> Does any other field have this level of disregard for dignity or health?
Yes. theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/24/why-lack-of-sleep-health-worst-enemy-matthew-walker-why-we-sleep

What, unihemispheric sleep while he's shitposting on Sup Forums?

Better question is how the hell someone always manages to get less sleep than you.

People everywhere shirk sleep because they're silly geese, but no other profession has 36 hour accountathons or what the fuck ever. That childish l337 h4xx0r ambitiousness. put it perfectly.

>pour hot acidic liquid down throat every day of my life
>develop multiple forms of abdominal cancer
>blame tea drinkers because in this age everything is about the blame game

>Coffee is the drink of pretentious pseudointellectual retards with nothing to back it up.
>Tea is the patrician's drink, you take a leaf and put it in hot water, a minimalist, contemplative process.
Did you intentionally BTFO your on argument or are you shitposting?

can you read, my son?

>minimalist, contemplative process.
>not a pseudo intellectual
Yes I can kid

Talking about health to non-med fags as a med fag is tantamount to talking about tech to the average grandmother as a programmer.

Intended for you, not myself. Fuck why am I retarded?

both of ya are, but so is the rest of us, now let's raise a drink of any kind and forget about this as fast as the alzheimers may allow it

Let's. Adios

It's for SEO you fucking retard.

Coffee is the patrician choice.

>literally the exact opposite of coffee

SUPER JUICE 5000 - the latest hip drink from Komato Imperial Research! SUPER JUICE 5000 is carefully manufactured in our finest orbital facilities and blasted on command at near-light speed to every corner of the known galaxy. Simply align your planetary juice receivers to the SUPER JUICE 5000 facility of your choice prior to making your order, to avoid the incoming SUPER JUICE 5000 container punching a hole through your house. The SUPER JUICE 5000 recipe is top secret, but Komato Imperial Research can proudly boast that it consists of 80% recycled heavy industry materials! Catering to everyone who likes their drinks hot - and who doesn't? - the SUPER JUICE 5000 container is also plated with triple composite alloy externally, and a Power core-class heatgrid internally, allowing the container to heat itself up to 70'000 Zj when opened and still not obtain escape velocity from the resulting explosion! `SUPER JUICE 5000 - because it doesn't taste like battery acid at all!

THATS AN AWFULLY HAWT COFFEE POT.

>"Catch me later I'll buy you a beer"
>saves your life instead
I would rather have a beer

I'd give up coffee for that. youtu.be/q_4hr1f-WWI

Sort of happens already, but for tax reasons.
businessinsider.com/apple-microsoft-avoids-taxes-loopholes-irs-2013-1

Microsoft compiles a lot of code in Puerto Rico(developed inside and outside of the US) and sells the compiled software to distributors in the US.

IM A NOO YAWKA DRINKING SOME COFFEE HIAAAAAA

Seeing your posts on someone else's comp is so magical. It triggers some kind of oxytocin cascade that can even make me forgive you for being an Apple user.

/thread

way too late, way too little effort for this my friend

pleb

Cheers, user.

>UK
>Low quality food
You mean low quality recipes, our food is much more high quality than any amerifat's

>sue them for misusing my two bucks just to prove a point
also nice palends

What part of "Better ingredients, better pizza™" don't you get, pinko?

This. Someone please take a photo of my post on your computer and post it please

Sorry for protein paste snack jar user; I am still recovering from midterms~ v>v

Thanks. Please enjoy the view from my crappy work computer.

Ha ha forgot pic

FIXED
Jesus user yuo are PIC RELATEDing!!!!!!
(She is a slacker)

GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK

yeah I blame iPhone orientation tags. They make no sense

nice bait

>Sup Forums - Personal Blogs

>mail dev a coffee
>they don't like it
;_;

Aw, I just appreciate the effort; thanks, sweetie!

Distilled, fucking, water.
that's what you should be drinking.

trust me.

youtu.be/Qr2bSL5VQgM

classic anime

>click on thread
>full of tea>coffee and coffee>tea bait

ha! i'm not falling for it!