Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Look what i just bought ;) Yep its the Omen X by HP

35inch ultrawidescreen almost 4K and G-sync;)

You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors

Drinking 2L bottles of sugar water. Enjoy the diabetes haha

>almost 4K

But what did he mean by this?

he can't afford a real 4k setup

>Coke
As a PepsiCo employee I am deeply offended by this.

so I see you use the omen X,,,,

Im actually on Omen 17 myself, I know this desktop is supposed to be better.....

but you know what they say,,,

old habits they die hard

>Gayming
>Not building PC yourself
This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums, go back, brainlet. ;^)

>2 bottles of Cola on the table

enjoy your diabetes.

>wanting 4k
>not buying 4 1080p monitors and placing them in a rectangle pattern

He can afford it.

I have a dual Xeon workstation with 64 gigs of RAM, dual monitor setup and a mbp as a laptop and I don't get your post. Should I feel envy or disgust? It seems to want to make me envious but it's shit.

>implying sugar gives you diabetes
>not fats
retard

Didn’t this display get recalled because it’s a piece of shit?

>5 ms
>gaming display

Not so great.

A 250 bucks Benq beats that.

That's a generalized non-argument.

First off, those lag measurements are bullshit. If it's on the tin, it's G2G measurement and there's no standard for measuring that - for example, BenQ gets their impressive numbers from incredibly aggressive overdrive which results in pretty serious inverse ghosting. Anyone can do that and have "1ms G2G".

And that's just G2G. G2G does not take into account internal (processing) input lag which could be god knows what, depending on how the firmware is set up.

And finally, input lag is not be-all-end-all for gaming purposes. Not everybody is looking for lowest possible input lag. With LCDs, everything is a compromise, and fast transitions naturally imply a high refresh rate TN monitor. You don't want to play a chill single player game on a TN, it will look like crap and you won't benefit from low input lag or even the high refresh rate. For example, I have a 60hz VA I use for everything and a 144hz TN which I use exclusively for fast multiplayer games (meaning the TN has been in the box for a year now, but that's a different story).

>this thread again

>having bezels right through the middle of your screen

>Implying only fats, or all fats for that matter

stop posting this shit thread on every board you fucking inbreed piece of shit.

sage and reported

>almost 4K
Come back when it's 4k

post it set up you cuck

That's a comfy looking chair my dude. Would love to know what it is.

> please justify my needless purchase Sup Forums!
imagine being this insecure

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Kys.
What is wrong with your life that you have to brag about yourself on an anonymous online board?
Grab a can of bleach mate

Called castle
Barkrakk.no

>"rich"
>manlet desktop

Shame that money can't buy genetics, huh?

>not three 5k g-sync monitors
>not having quad tesla v100's to power those bitches up
t. poorfag

your opinion is shit that's why you are never taken seriously.

stop bumping this thread you shits

>Taking a Dutch barge site seriously
Here's your (You)

I rate copypasta/10