Mexico, now a 1st world country has become the largest Latin economy in the world...

Mexico, now a 1st world country has become the largest Latin economy in the world. What do Spanish people think about that?

Why is the Mexican flag so god tier too?

Ok

nice meme

WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES N SHIET

I want to believe

tell me when they aren't chopping eachothers heads off to sell some blow

If you can't drink the tap water you're not first world plain and simple.

Mexico has clean tap water

Bump

Well Spain needs to learn from their best son.

Guinea Ecuatorial.

kek

I love Mexico

Mexico may be first world economically and developmentally on paper but in reality they still have many third world problems like mass poverty and the drug trafficking shit. I actually do applaud Mexico for making a lot of progress and I think that many of the urban areas genuinely pass as first world, but the rural zones, not so much. There's still a lot of work to do before Mexico can hit the developmental levels for the majority of it's population that say, Europe enjoys. I'd say they're at least a full generation or 30 years from that. Just need for all the old school PRIstas to die off.

You can't in Michigan either.

the eagle+snake thing is really cool

I know also their landscapes, that prob inspired it

>has become the largest Latin economy in the world.
already is

Good for them

I'd rather have a smaller economy and no rampant murder on the streets anyway

It's nice I guess.

the european heraldic tradition associated the symbol with the good vs evil struggle, which is ok, but it had some religious reading for the aztecs which are lost in the interpretation:

- the eagle was not biting the snake, neither were winning, because they viewed the world as an endless repetition of cicles. it represents that, the cosmos in eternal struggle. they've toned down the eagle winning, in the last version it's more like the original, but the XIX century one was rekking the snake.

- the eagle was associated with the sun (huitzilopochtli) and the snake with the wind and the water (quetzalcóatl), so it's a struggle between opposed elements. this is the part were there must be the most lost lore, because there were probably other attributes from the gods, but the aztecs didn't keep much written and their entire religious class died suddenly.

- the island and the cactus are important too, because they believed tenochtitlan stood in the very center of the universe - that's why they found the eagle and the snake there. the struggle is happening at the center of everything.

- the cactus fruits are red like the hearts of the sacrificed, which is grim, but they are growing from the cactus, because nature goes like that, again, in a cicle and repetition.

>1 dolar = 20 pesos
>it was like 11 pesos 5 years ago
>trump is about to win the elections

J U S T

U

S

T

But that lower peso means Mexican shit is cheaper and more industry will be moving to Mexico.

Great job Mexico.
Sadly the USA don't let us become a first world country.

>and their entire religious class died suddenly
Wow how unfortunate, I wonder what happened there...

their sun came to an end.

it's kinda poetic really, as close to an actual alien invasion as we get.

Yeah, but you have to be a CEO or some shit see the fruits of the "large economy", minimum wage is like 100 pesos since that time and all the prices are going up, people is asking and talking about another mexican peso crisis all the time, it's fucke up to see the dolar hitting up the 20 pesos, when trump wins is going to be worse

Méjico es un estado fallido donde las autoridades no pueden garantizarte siquiera tu seguridad personal.

Violentos, fanfarrones y medio indios... no, gracias

>as become the largest Latin economy in the world
HOL UP

resentido

>largest latin economy
>accomplishment

If Trump wins I think he's going to start a trade war and the dollar is going to fall. The US isn't really at a position of power to have the upper hand right now.

CHI

>Violentos, fanfarrones y medio indios... no, gracias

no estamos hablando de españa en este thread

>has become the largest Latin economy in the world
"no"

U mean like in Fint, Michigan?

How's Chihuahua city nowadays, safe? I would like to visit. Love Mexico.

sinaloa is the best place in mexico

you are stupid, the eagle & snake is because the prophecy.

France is germanic.

I know Sinaloa, I lived in Mexico in 2006.

Some guys were like walking ans saw the bird eating the snake and said "wow that has to be some kind of prophecy, this is a pretty cool place lads, let's found the city here"? something like that?

I don't like this meme

TO WHAT MEME ARE YOU REFERRING?

It's great. I hope all the sudacas in Spain move to Mexico.

I do not believe in Latin American brotherhood with Spain, I think the only Latin Americans who are brothers of Spaniards are the ancient and glorious Criollo elite, but those are a minority, as Anglos or Afrikaners in South Africa.

Anyway, despite Latin American countries are racially and culturally very different to Spain there is something important that unites us: the language, so it's good to see a Spanish speaking country becoming a global power. I don't see any reason to feel bad.

How many proxies hispanics use?

But most of criollos are the rich people. They see us as peasants with a funny accent. Only cubans seems to like us and even Franco had a great relationship with Fidel Castro.

>I do not believe in Latin American brotherhood with Spain

Why Native Americans from Spanish America hate you?

> What do Spanish people think about that?
Its OK I guess, I really dont mind, but good for them
>Why Native Americans from Spanish America hate you?
I think that that is a meme (or the are just dumb)

> tfw no Macedonian gf to impregnate with my BIG MEXICAN COCK

>They see us as peasants with a funny accent.

Maybe they see you as a peasant with funny accent because you are a peasant with funny accent. But I have met many Mexican middle class and upper class that we could classify as Criollos and they show much respect for the Spaniards and our culture. As Spanish upper class they are quite classist, so if you are a cani poligonero I guess they don't would respect you (because you do not deserve respect).

What?

No proxies.
Mexican seed is spread across every country on earth. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON AZTLAN.

Holy fuck, no. Sinaloa is narco central along with Gerrero, Michoacan and Tamaulipas.

Dangerous but better than some years ago. It's just sad how things are in this country.

because he is jorge.

has el chapo being captured changed anything?

>t, so if you are a cani poligonero I guess they don't would respect you (because you do not deserve respect).
this desu, i've never been feel unwelcome in spain but thats because spaniards know i came here for pleasure and not to compete for jobs

why wouldnt you hate Jorge?

ignore him, he is jorge

don try to fool us, you're jorge

No. Why would it change anything?

you are the same user

Nop. Also I'm not all those people you reply.

dont copy my name faggot.

I'm the original Gomez.

to lazy to screencap and prove (You)) wrong

you're taking MY name

>because they viewed the world as an endless repetition of cicles
well, they thought that even cycles ended, hence their sacrificial efforts to preserve the current cycle

>- the eagle was associated with the sun (huitzilopochtli) and the snake with the wind and the water (quetzalcóatl)
as far as we know the closest pre-Columbian representation is located in the throne of Montezuma and the eagle is not devouring a snake but spitting scorched water, which was the Aztec metaphore for war.

WHITE WOMEN WERE MADE FOR TAKING BMC

yes iam

>has become the largest Latin economy in the world
What? They are not even the largest Latin American economy.

everytime i see that flag i imagine that some swarthy manlet Paco is behind it

Cállate ya.

That nice. The people here would be very glad if it happened.

I know she looks really strange... still somewhat qt and I totally would make lego babys with her.

Mátate cibervoluntario

Same. I keep posting pics of her to mock Fins but if I had the chance IRL, I totally would too.

Mexico should get better once the young generation that grew up with internet outnumber the old folks

How is a cube cute? She's got a nice body but not qt

El MacedoANO

Está hablando bien del país, no lo insultes, pinche chilango

bien por mexico

>le chilango boogeyman XD

It doesnt

i'm not talking out of my ass, what i posted would be the logic and simbology behind the profecy (why would they specifically look for an eagle in a cactus) as it was considered by León Portilla sama after going through the remaining sources and what the missionaries wrote from the surviving aztec scholars.

there's also the fact that the first Moctezuma had all the ancient records burnt and literally rewrote history, including the chronicle from the aztlan journey, so the last version would have been reinterpreted by more recent priests and so.

and as pointed out, the snake was added at some point, the missionaries had some versions of the story with it, but there's no snake in any codex, altough there's an eagle always.

but there seemed to be some oral tradition about the snake, in which case it would have to be associated with quetzálcoatl...

but as is usual with religious interpretations, the modern interpretation might be completely off the mark... but the death and rebirth thing was everywhere in their art, stories, not only them but all the mesoamerican peoples.

i do think this particular symbolic interpretation makes sense.

Still a bunch of lowlife violent spic, will take more than that to gain the world's respect.

Fuck beaners.

el chilANGO

Just annex us already, central america is a meme.

Did a chicano cuck you? Pinche gringo de mierda.

makes for a great seal but a shitty flag. Too complicated.

>Mexico has clean tap water

whatever you say brother. Mexico is the most powerful, relevant and important spanish speaking latin american country. and nothing yoru precious memes on here will change that. get that argie dick out of your mouth.

or perhaps you're an argie, possibly a salvadorean. wouldn't be surprised.

a quick google search tells me that all of Spanish speaking america does NOT have clean tap water.

USA surprisingly does, for some reason I grew up thinking and being taught NOT to drink the tap water here. and with Flint shit going on, who even knows.

Those meme maps get out out by makers of water purifiers and similar, if anything the water in Mexico has too much bleach... You've got more than a 100 million people brushing their teeth daily with it and not dying or getting sick... Most of the dangers for tourists come from surface contamination of the tap and being unused to the local microbial fauna, look for a map on allergies and "gluten intolerance" to look at the results of raising children in near sterile environments...

compared to Macedonia i would assume it does.

large parts of the U.S. have dirty ass tap water that ppl say is ok to drink, but nobody actually does.

Mexico is not a "first world" country by any stretch, we are the middle class of the world so to speak...

>tfw no matter what race a Mexican mixes with, the child will still look Mexican

but it will get better, i don't think I've seen any report or study that shows Mexico getting any worse in the next 50 years, butthurt gringos are just going to have to accept Mexico isn't a failed state

el CHilANGO

>lego babys
kek

it's really not, it's hardly recognizable and the coat of arms is too detailed to be on the flag

Spaniards > Mexicans