"Vega is shit" they said

And this is still without the magic drivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.10.2-Release-Notes.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=sqcp_MtHMok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flavour of the day shit game

>Nvidia is not winning!
>It's a shit game!

>We found that one game that we've been looking for quick everyone post it online

Better get ready for more of the same. Wolfenstein II drops on Friday. There will be more. DX11 won't be around forever.

is this title DX11 or DX12?

>using D3D11
>2000 + 10 + 7
Where is Vulkan?

What a surprise , Cards released 2 months ago perform better than cards released 1 year ago . Oh wait the 1080ti is still trashing vega

Wait™

what about this to you says "NOT shit"?

>drops
please stop

sadly bf1 uses dx12

DirectX 11.
>Oh wait the 1080ti is still trashing vega
Weird how things that cost 50% more perform better, right?

support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.10.2-Release-Notes.aspx

>Destiny 2™
>Up to 43% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega56 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560x1440.(RS-184)

>Compute Support
>Radeon Software now supports compute workloads for up to 12 installed Radeon RX 400, Radeon RX 500 or Radeon RX Vega series graphics products on Windows®10 system configurations.

miners, pls buy our graphic cards

>compute/graphic toggle
I hope that they are also adding some of the pro driver functionality.

This games should just stay on console.

RX 580 59.5
GTX 1060 48.6

hypothetical big polaris 119 vs 1080 Ti 110.6

>big polaris
meme

when's the pubg driver

It's already out, enable HBCC.

Are there any current benchmarks?

Not if they can put it on 7nm with so low power usage that they can link 4 dies with IF on the same card.

Found a video of somebody using it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sqcp_MtHMok

why would that happen? slap a better cooling solution on the thing you're proposing and it could be overclocked to the high heavens

just wait until destiny 2 releases a fix for that

angry frogo

Guy claims that hbcc doesn't help for this game
>not here in my testing (1080p)... HBCC comes into play when a game requests more vram than the card ha, but 8GB is enough in most cases. but there are some vram heavy games like shadow of war that benefit from it

Pretty nice to look at though. I wasn't expecting that much from an i5-8400/vega, but it looks like this might be enough for everything that I play.

Apparently using -NOTEXTURESTREAMING in the launch options fixes a lot of FPS drop when used in combination with HBCC.

I wonder how would the FE cards do with the 16gig ram.

do OC

>cost
Poorfags shouldn't pursue the pleasure of gaming anyway

wolfenstein ii has vulkan, fp16, async compute. could be very exciting.