I heard you want a girl programmer

I heard you want a girl programmer... twitter.com/b0rk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/windyoona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why harass this girl? What has she done to you? There are tons of "girl programmers" you can complain about, why this one?

show tits pls

No. I want Indian programmers. Females can go fuck off and pay off their reparation to India by making themselves as small as possible.

listen dont think its some grand mysonginy thing.
This guy is probably 14. Just ignore it
There is nothing to be done about mean teenagers

wtf

genuine Alien double jaw situation right there

As dorky as she looks like and as unbearable as her talks might be, her posts and hacks are actually quite nice and insightful. Can't stand that person though.

have you made a post about sexual objectification in your blog today?

would you make with her out, user, if you got a chance?

Look I'll admit she is ugly, but come on man this is low hanging fruit.

I'm still not completely sure if Julia is trans or just ugl0r biological female.
Julia's blog is interesting though and she(he?) seems to be above average in competency.
Another female programmer I respect is that mongol autistic girl(she) from Finland: twitter.com/windyoona - she's really competent and way above above average
Other than that I don't know any females I would respect based on their abilities and competency.

When your hairline becomes your gum line

Jesus

Nah, I'll take the other programmers, the ones have spent the last 40 million years evolving to work in teams and communicate to accomplish tasks. It's almost like there's a reason female and co-ed teams always do worse at jobs, military operations, sports, etc.

not your personal army faggot

Fucking god, in middle school I had a super retarded classmate that has some shit like this in his mouth
Me and some friends used to bully him, and that time her mother come and complained we bullied her too
He was so stupid and retarded (like his mother) that teachers didn't even try to stop us

God this surely bhis brings back memories

She's purty.

Funny you mention trans people.
I used to think about the person that ported another world to the snes as my example of a competent female programmer because it looked like a really tough problem.
But nope, Trans man, originally male.
All good woman computer programmers will forever be trans to me
all of them

le based xD xD

>teamwork
you know it's a meme devised by management to keep above average individuals back so they don't rise in ranks and overtake their superiors and don't demand too high salaries?
don't fall for the team meme. you don't need to be a "good team player" to deliver excellent results. look at how carmack works - he locks himself into his office for weeks and delivers superb results while the low iq normies outside waste enormous amounts of energy on teamwork overhead

Oh yeah I also like to brag about literally bulling retarded people.
You sound like a dirtbag.
If they are annoying and stupid why would you want to be near them in the first place?

NYPA faggot

Yes, most competent female programmers turn out to be trans. That's why I'm not sure about Julia Evenas. She seems to be so much competent than your average bio female that it wouldn't surprise me if she was a bio guy.

I don't want any kind of programmer near me, male or female. Code monkeys are like rats, you avoid them as much as you can so you don't suffer their existence while accepting them as a vermin that simply comes with the urban package which you can't do anything about. They are mostly as ugly as rats too, so it fits.

That's not even her final form

>14k tweets, 10 year account and still not verified? She's been wasting her time.

Tweets look all work related or wanting to encourage more people into programming. That's strange to see, I expected a bunch of sjw media posts about women in tech and karlie kloss kodecademy rewteets.

I'm not bragging, it's just a memory, I'm not proud but neither I regret it, I never had problems about kicking people that enjoy pissing me off; actually, I wouldn't even define it "bullying".
He acted like the edgiest of the edges and used to be annoying as fuck, so we just decided to use the most effective way to teach stupid assholes how to stay put, because nobody wanted to stay near him, but he was always near everyone, and it's not like you can escape your classroom.
You don't do it physically, but you're bullying people every day here on Sup Forums, with threads like this. You probably got triggered by something I recalled and shared here just because you've been bullied too.

because I can.

Good for you, you're special too user

just imagine what'd happen if that got near your dick user

>makes fun of an accomplished woman while user probably has a neckbeard and lives in his mom's basement
Besides she is pretty much Sup Forums approved anyways according to her interview

>rust sticker
>github sticker
into the trash

>being upset
lmao

>being upset
lmao

>I am entitled to make fun of the differently abled

Appearantly it takes only 72 years to completely wreck the gene pool. Well done liberals.

"lmao" means "laughing my ass off", I'm not upset you goofball.

>being upset
lmao

?

What in god's name is wrong with her fucking mouth? She looks like a horse.

>this mouth is trained to fuck your robot

I can't respect her fully for using those shitty scripting languages and the Rust shit.