Is the key to deciphering Poles this that they are just simple country bumpkins, even if living in a big city...

Is the key to deciphering Poles this that they are just simple country bumpkins, even if living in a big city? A nation of ill-mannered, tracksuit-wearing peasants who regardless of social class, enjoy carp, pickles and jelly instead of more worldly food?

This is an open debate on the Polish Problem.

>slovenian flag
Into trash it goes

Marek, enlighten us of your holy simplicity:
1. when did you last pick potato from field
2. when did you last keep pig in bathtub
3. does your family have bath day once a year
4. when was last time you kissed bones of St. Vaclav and flagellated yourself before holy icon?

>Slovenia
tip top kek

Fuck off you stupid german wannabe nigger.
Slovenia is a fake nation with ukraine-tier delusions.

Will you ever stop shitposting about us? You nigger faggot trash yugo.

Posting most Polish thing ever to help along discussion on the Polish sense of aesthetics.

Poor you, more like! It must have hit your parents hard to move from wooden peasant dacha in swamp to brand new commieblock with running water, electricity, car instead of donkey, etc. - describe these feels! I am curious about our barbaric northern cousins.

>when was last time you kissed bones of St. Vaclav
Wat

Ignore the slovenian subhuman trash.
He's butthurt about us in every possible thread.

Look OP how butthurt Polaks are because of you. It can be summed up as 'truth hurts'.

Good thread

this.

Why do Poles listen to potato as well as eat it? Is it subconscious desire to keep fat potato woman by bedside to survive long winter in godforsaken stanitsa?

Tell me where it hurts you.

What's wrong with carp and pickles, you wannabie-Austrian?

In suffering of simple but heroic nation of field workers.

nothing blyad, it good combination for cold soup

>slovenia

>tracksuit-wearing
Maybe 0,5% of the populus actually wears them.
>peasants
We live mostly in cities.
>carp
Most people I know dosn't like it.
>jelly
Most people I know dosn't like it.

The ill-mannered thing is true though.

Hope I satisfied your urge for knowledge.

Here, have a pic of my doge.

Just because we have a few mountains and don't dress in 90s tracksuits or wear biker moustaches or eat pigbrain jelly with beetroot doesn't mean we're out of this world. It just means that we aren't Eastern European muzhyki.

Wow, you're...different. Are you szlachtnik, kurwa?

You're capitulating to a troll

No. I'm from Warmia and I come from a family that always been townsman, university lecturers or merchants here or in Wilno.

I'm not I know what he's doing but I just wanted to give a proper answer, that's all.

I'm bored at work anyways.

Have a cute Olsztyn.

>someone microwaved jellied carp and has the audacity to criticize cuisine of other nations

Ah, so you are Deutsch. No wonder your reply was more clearheaded than of all those peasant Mareks. I could almost hear their shouting and posturing to the other side of the screen, where things are civilized. Too bad about all those loutish Mareks, what?

>you are Deutsch
Warmian.

Each time you call me German or Polish my home made, meat filled, fraszynki warmiƄskie are getting less tasty.

Daily reminder that Slovenia is an artificial country just like Ukraine.

This is a good thread.

yes

rude

Thank you hard working Pole

Your broad, rural back is a beacon of simple ethic and work that we should all aspire to emulate

this is unironically a great thread

bad troll, pszonek

It is though.
There is no slovenian culture or cuisine, because all of it is stolen from Italy and Austria.

Now that little non nation filth made my day XD

thx

fuck, marek is actually my name
>last friday
>never
>yes
>don't remember