IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY

IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY

That's some pretty wild OLED burn-in on the Pixel 2 XL after maybe 7 days of full-time use

DON'T THEY TEST THIS SHIT BEFORE RELEASE

I THOUGHT THESE PHONES GET LIKE A MONTH OF REAL LIFE TESTING AND SIMULATION BEFORE THEIR RELEASE DON'T THEY DO THAT?

LG OLED a shit

>DON'T THEY TEST THIS SHIT BEFORE RELEASE

Of course they do but they assumed the idiots buying this phone would suck it all up just like the faggots buying iphones do. The only spec this phone has to meet is its premium price, which it does. Stop complaining and worship your premium device.

Don't forget to buy it's increasingly more expensive successor every year : )

>The only spec this phone has to meet is its premium price, which it does
Same with wars. The only objective wars have to meet is to use as much taxpayer money as possible.

t. Sup Forums

Plz get back to Sup Forums then.

What as this to do with anything? Warranty exists you know.

I can't even buy a new phone anymore. You have to wait like 2 months after release to make sure the phone isn't broken or exploding or something. We didn't used to have this problem.

Like you are going to admit you needed to RMA your $800 phone : )

You don't. Buyers of this phone will close their eyes, religiously claim the phone is perfect and buy the new model one year later.

It was just before the software was so shit and broke before the hardware got the chance to.

Why did poorfags get so mad when other spend money? Like sorry kid but some people don't care about spending a thousand dollars a year, it's really not that much.

>You have to wait like 2 months after release...

Try a year or so before it's clear that a decent custom FOSS ROM will work on your planned purchase since that's the only way to receive security patches ASAP or any updates at all 1.5-2 years after release.

Sorry, I don't have that much time to waste on stuff like that. I don't care if they stop updating it after 1.5-2 years because I won't have the phone that long.

Here she comes boys. Still happy with my purchase, I'm sure it's fine

>I won't have the phone that long.

No, because you bought a shitty phone.

>Like sorry kid but some people don't care about spending a thousand dollars a year, it's really not that much.

It's not about spending 1k, 10k or 100k a year on frivulous shit.

It's about the principle of getting fucked. I will insist on my rights if the cashier at the supermarket shorts me a dollar and then plays stupid. I will insist on my rights if my phone breaks from indended use. I will insist on my rights if the landlord decides to be a little shit and doesn't meet his contractual obligations.

During any transaction, you and the other party enter a contract. If you let people break your contracts left and right, what does that say about you? How will you ever move up the social ladder?

How to fix burn in

>Had my S8 for a while
>Made zero effort to fight burn in
>Never worried about screen brightness
>Literally no burn in at all, not even of the nav bar

LG makes shit OLED panels right now compared to Samsung, plain and simple. And Google fucked up by buying from them.

>screensavers
History repeats itself

And yet you bought device from the least consumer friendly manufacturer on the planet - Samsung.

The problem actually never left.

No manufacturer is consumer friendly. That's what we have laws for.

LED or old LCD had no problems with this. Keeping they on would only waste the backlight life.

>still falling for the oled meme after so many years

I've been using a phone with OLED display since '12 and I never looked back.

since 2012 i've seen like 5 phones with this exact problem starting with the s3
i would rather get a good quality IPS display instead