ThinkPad Phone

ThinkPad Phone

>having a phone

It makes autists think they look dignified?

Does android blackberry run like Blackberry 10, adn can these be rooted/romed?

Autists are people that buy anything than the Keyone in the current year

>Does android blackberry run like Blackberry 10
Unfortunately no, it doesn't, but it still runs better than most current Android devices.
>adn can these be rooted/romed?
No. The stock launcher and BB apps are good though, also you should know that you lose the chance to use keyboard shortcuts to launch apps and tasks if you switch to a different launcher. It's not really worthy.

>locked piece of shit
>thinkpad
lmao

>serviceability 0/10
>open-source 0/10
>upgradeability 0/10
>display 0/10
>keyboard 4/10 (better than Apple)

I r8 this b8 8/8
Made me reply

>t. Autist

Can't be rooted, xposed and romed
So enjoy planned obsolescence lmao like they did to the Priv

>he has phone with a hardware keyboard in current year

> only open-source devices are good
> muh customization
> muh rooting
The absolute state of Sup Forums in 2017

Yeah, because hardware physical keyboard is superior than software keyboards for obvious reasons.

you literally said thinkpad phone
like read what you post m9

I'm not OP, you silly child. Thinkpads are absolute memes, Keyone absolutely isn't.

had this phone 3 months now, runs better than my iphone did

I just want native linux or BSD on a Q10 so I can use mutt, irssi, and lynx.

Fuck off dipshit

Planned obsolescence? I'm on the priv now without a problem. Normie book doesn't work 100% but I don't use it so I'm fine with it and as an added bonus it turns into a handwarmer if you try and open normiebook

>calls it "normiebook"
>has an account to check if it works
Fuck off

The only thing the keyone has over competition is a cool hard keyboard whereas it is not needed. S8 and s8+ shit all over keyone in almost all other aspects.

this

>The only thing the keyone has over competition is a cool hard keyboard
And this makes the Keyone different and superior.
> whereas it is not needed.
It's not needed for people that want to spend money on luxury toys which are just good for media consumption and playing games. For people that want a phone and a work tool, the physical keyboard is a must.
> S8 and s8+ shit all over keyone in almost all other aspects.
Yes and it costs much more, has definitely shorter battery life and has worse build quality.

It doesn't make it superior. Touch screen keyboards are inherently faster and easier to use than hard ones due to their design. Hard keyboards are a niche market that the keyone is aimed for. Niche niche niche niche, doesn't cost much more, build quality is superb niche niche niche. Hows that small screen working out for you?

Keyone isn't a luxury product.

god could you imagine

Did you understand or at least read what I wrote?

> easier to use
Maybe at the beginning. Once you get used to typing on a physical keyboard, you're not going back to a virtual keyboard that easily.
>inherently faster
Maybe, but it's also much less accurate, eats up more resources and it's much laggier than a hardware keyboard. Hardware keyboard is also more comfortable for writing long messages or texts.
> small screen
Very careless statement that shows how little you know about the Keyone and, generally, about phones having a hardware keyboard. The software keyboard occupies a huge portion of the screen whenever it's enabled, whereas hardware keyboard obviously occupies none, which means that you can see all the screen every time you write. See the screenshot of the comment I'm writing right now, for example. As a fact, the average buyer of a Keyone isn't interested into screen size either, because he probably won't use his phone for watching videos or playing games. He will use his phone as a work tool, to get things done, you know; and the Keyone is excellent for this purpose.

>qwerty
ew

Honestly everything you say sounds like an ad for Keyone. Every review I've seen says that s8/s8+ is superior. I'll have to check a keyone out first hand, then I'll get back to you. Maybe the keyboard is worth it.

I'm so tempted but how is the music playback quality though the 3.5mm jack?
I think I'm spoiled by my iPhone 6s output.

Xiaomeme Redmi series and Mi Max are superior thinkpads of phones.

>Ez to unlock bootloader and put custom roms
>Always gets official linaege OS supoort
>HUGE battery (4000mah+) with energy efficient chipsets
>Easy and cheap to find parts
>Easy to repair
>Microsd + dual SIM support

>5 cents has been deposited into your TCL account

>Did you understand or at least read what I wrote?
I understand that you are trying to shoehorn Blonketbeany phones as high end devices, but they aren't.
>The software keyboard occupies a huge portion of the screen whenever it's enabled,
It's not always enabled, and you gain that area back for viewing.
> whereas hardware keyboard obviously occupies none
The hardware keyboard never goes away, and it takes up space that should be a screen.

That image. 10/10 made me reply to a samefagottter.

TFW you realize user constantly shills this company and samefaggs to keep them alive.
Stay classy bb.