What is the best:

what is the best:
hacker or developer?

When I say hacker, I say hacker in mr robot style

I say you read the rules again, and then realize that you should leave this site, since you must be at least 18 to post.

anime girl

this

You must be 18 to post here

bait and all, "hacker" word just makes me think about how many people find a gf because of a shitty lie. I swear i heard "Oh user you must with Chad he's like you but he's a hacker, he said that he could hack a facebook account in minutes!" in middle, highschool and university.
why being a programmer isn't "hot" god fucking dammit

A hacker is someone who enjoys playful cleverness—not necessarily with computers. The programmers in the old MIT free software community of the 60s and 70s referred to themselves as hackers. Around 1980, journalists who discovered the hacker community mistakenly took the term to mean “security breaker.”

Please don't spread this mistake. People who break security are “crackers.”

that was pretty sweet, no pedo

is a dude in the other side.

it's ok, we all are.

i cry a little. Thanks user

>implying some dudes don't want to be cute and be cuted

That actually a cute girl

wasn't that an AI?
It's name is IRIS_AI.
plays music and seems to have scripted movement/interaction

Cute.
Although gives me second thoughts...

I know this is Stallman pasta but it still pisses me off that this happened

heart warmed

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhTNYcnGv6JY

We are all little girls on the Internet user.

The only 3-D creatures with hearts as pure and loving as 2-D anime girls are men. You must suffer to know what love truly is, and the suffering of men has driven them to create every artificial wonder the world has known, including 2-D anime girls.

>muh hacking is only malicious
Why wouldn't I check my own software for security holes and why wouldn't I have a deep understanding of it?

>muh masters of the universe
>muh change the world
Building or testing a program is a task like any other, with multiple steps and a desired outcome. It's like taking out the trash. First you find the trash, then you compile it into one bag, you tie it up, and if you're a lazy fuck you'll drag it across the driveway and rip the bag. It's exactly like programming.

>mr robot style
ZOMG MR RIBIT LOLOLOLOLOL

kill yourself

Hacker, outlaws and rebels will always be better humans than normie cattle