25% of French Teenagers Are Muslims

>25% of French Teenagers Are Muslims

pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

Jesus fucking Christ. Rest in peace, France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Den80ckxcI
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/07/28/97001-20160728FILWWW00329-un-bus-incendie-dans-une-cite-de-saint-denis.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Denis,_Seine-Saint-Denis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The takeover is happening faster than I thought

I doubt this is true but it's funny anyway. This is what the frogs get for fucking up the revolution. If they hadn't gotten apathetic and let Robespierre die we'd be living in Star Trek right now.

>about 1 in 5 of then support ISIS

Don't worry FN will surely deport them

I want this ride to end
I want to wake up from this nightmare

I always thought Sweden would be the sacrifice that makes Europe wake up, but looks like that questionable honour might go to France.

Good good, more targets

Is Swiss filled with muslims as much as Francestan?

ayy lmao

in the city I'm in when I go outside I see fucktons of muslims and niggers
whites are becoming a minority here if they aren't already

Bait article, the 25% is from a survey in Marseille.

Jesus dog save you, Swiss.
I thought you're kinda conservative.

Belgium is as bad

and ? this is still disgusting, marseille was great before arabs
and we should make it great again t b h

fuck off muslim apologist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can't wait for sandfrogs genociding the local frogs

Even if it's specific cities, it's still disgusting.

Imagine in 20 years

>and?

and this is a bait article. the problem with red pilled people is that they tend to exagerate things and pass for fools and hysterics when they get corrected and lose credibility in their claims, the reality is already bad enough to need to lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Den80ckxcI
this is normal in Paris these days

the ride never ends, spain will be under muslim rule again I'm afraid

this isn't paris tho'.

Now will you stop the samefagging and go back to Sup Forums?

>Marseille
>the birthplace of France's national anthem about defending their home from foreigners who want to rob them of their liberty, women and way of life
>now an islamic enclave
It's like you want us to laugh at you

France pls tell me
Why don't you protest against this shit
I think there should be fucking load of riots and so on.

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/07/28/97001-20160728FILWWW00329-un-bus-incendie-dans-une-cite-de-saint-denis.php

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Denis,_Seine-Saint-Denis
>Saint-Denis (French pronunciation: [sɛ̃.d(ə).ni]) is a commune in the northern suburbs of Paris, France. It is located 9.4 km (5.8 mi) from the centre of Paris. Saint-Denis is a subprefecture (French: sous-préfecture) of the department of Seine-Saint-Denis, being the seat of the arrondissement of Saint-Denis.

Enjoy your terror attacks cuck

>the birthplace of France's national anthem

the sound was made in alsace for the troops who were mobilised to attack the austrians, the soldiers from marseille kept singing this song and thus the song became known as the marseillaise.

I see. Everything's fine then. Carry on France.

that's not paris.

Eugenics when?

>tfw WWIII will happen in our lifetime
make it happen france.

Excuse me for correcting you. Now thank me.

Still, we have more young practicing muslims than young practicing Catholics ; but whatever, atheists will reap what they sow.

quite unsettling desu

if groups of niggers were attacking and burning buses in my country I think I had a few more important things in my mind to discuss about than try to derail the conversation by whining about how a suburb of Paris isn't administratively a part of Paris.

No, I'll have you know that I'm actually a muslim. Now thank me for not beheading you, as is my right considering how hard your ancestors oppressed mine.

the crusades will once again start in France. Will the cucks around us attack us or will they side with us?

I think it's worse given how their police and intelligence agencies seem incompetent and Walloons would rather fuck over the Flemish than deal with their Jihadi fifth column.

>le internet tough guy

Estonia is one of the most atheist countries in the world and still they don't have Muslims. The reason your country is being filled with apes is immigration, not atheism.

I guess I need to become a fake religious man by joining the Catholic church and the upcoming Modern Day Crusades.

MMGA!!!!

>modern catholic church
>having any power whatsoever
Pick one.

You used Paris to add drama to the situation, don't even deny it. Was it really necessary?

Yeah, but we won't get genocided demographically like ethnic frogs are being right now.

well the last crusades you had weren't really that successful...

>i-it's all atheists fault anyways !!
t. my pope kissses refugee feet

atheism is perfectly fine and it has shown again and again it can deal with religions no problem
meanwhile catholics are cucks and that whole "turn the other cheek be tolerant" mentality is fucking cancer

Even they were the first chrisitan nation to make an alliance with muslims against other christians.

>atheism is perfectly fine and it has shown again and again it can deal with religions no problem

sure, you just have to look at how well they handle the current situation.

tip harder

Well the area is clearly part of Paris city area, don't understand how that would add any drama though? We all know that Paris is full of niggers and Muslims

You are genociding yourselves by not making babies, I guess the "spaniards" who will be under islamic occupation will be gyspsies and indios

My country is doomed..

Someone save us.

yeah. look at the most atheist countries in the world like Estonia or the Czech Republic and see how they handle immigration

this

Atheist countries (sweden, germany, france etc) turning out the way they were expected to turn out.

the last crusades were memes, we took jerusalem back and kept it for a century while you savages were mixing snow and mud to make houses

>czech
>estonia
Seems to be working well. All cuck countries are either Cucktholic or Cucktestant Cuckhrstians.

because they are not in contact or very close from shitskinland ?

You are not either

But muslims and spaniards belong to the same race, silly frog.

Those countries are Christian cucks. Estonia and Czech are atheist.

Stop trying to argue, you wanted to pass an attack on a shit bus full of non whites in a "cité" in an area full of non whites as if it happened right next to the president's house.

And why do you want to be?

Habsburg faggots, glad we rekt them and broke your empire through various schemes

What the fuck are whining about? The fact is that immigrants burn buses in France and that's terrifying to me who lives in a safe country.

that you are this kind of guy
>the problem with red pilled people is that they tend to exagerate things and pass for fools and hysterics when they get corrected and lose credibility in their claims, the reality is already bad enough to need to lie.

And now our brothers are destroying your nation and everything you created.

mashallah the french caliphate will conquer your ass

sick burn

>you wanted to pass an attack on a shit bus full of non whites in a "cité" in an area full of non whites
...in France.

Immigrants burned a bus in France. This is a fact, where's the fucking exaggeration? As a person who lives in a safe country I feel terrified how France has become. Things like that are happening in France weekly could never happen here. You don't seem to understand, that to me the fact that it was "just an area full of immigrants burning other immigrants' bus" is even more scary because we don't have areas filled with immigrants and it's absolutely worrying that you are losing parts of your country to 3rd worlders.

Really makes you think

Yeah, this is their cuck mentality, it's okay that there are areas conquered by immigrants in France.

Nope, we will help french muslims in the genocide of the eternal frog. Prepare you anus because everything you love will perish under the symbol of the crescent moont.

>cuck mentality

Nah, it's more like the myth of the boiling frog. Something that suits them perfectly.

But I thought you were an Algerian Muslim....

You're loosing your time pekka, what you see there is what we call a "gauchiasse" (leftard), they are the reason France is fucked up so bad nowadays because they live in their alternate reality where multiculturalism actually works. There is no point in trying to argue with them, as they will always look down on you and call you a racist.

Could it happen again?

How long till first nation gets tired of mudslimes and negros and starts new, glorious reconquista? How will it be?

>athiests all want to surround themselves with muslims

I wish poland could be as tolerant and progressive as france. We really need more diversity here.

>das racis.

That is it, the whole of europe is in fear of being accused of racism or being a nazi both is considered worse than death.

>and call you a racist

...before converting to islam when time comes machaallah

Not before France, Belgium, Sweden and similar countries officially become Islamic Republics (with all the leftards converting to Islam to keep on ruling over the racists).

Are chatolic slavs the future saviours of Europe?

This country is so dead, pls accept me in your country, Finland, it's so comfy

White will vote en masse against them.
It will be 7-8M FN voters against 30M cucks and blacks/arabs

>25% of French Teenagers Are Muslims

MashAllah,

>my country

FN wouldn't magically solve the problem anyway m8. Face it, your country is irreversibly fucked.

All according to plan

>like Estonia or the Czech Republic
Those colonial powers man

Also this, yes

Colonization of Africa + WWII was a mistake

>tfw the number of a mudslims is less than 1% of population
>tfw horrible poor shithole
Why wasn't I born in France? God, why?

It may be too late, but you can at least go out in style. Put on a good show for the rest of us.

?

Have another revolution or something

Those are both shitholes, you autistic atheist finnfag.

What will happen when Islam inevitably clashes with LGBT communities?

>implying faggots and lesb will not let muslims kill them

Impossible n'est pas Français you fucking cuck

>2016
>believe in ghost legends