Why do Finnish girls have such flat faces and weird eyes?

Why do Finnish girls have such flat faces and weird eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuorakeraaminen_kulttuuri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Parpola
hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mongol blood

only %5 of finns are mongol. the rest of looks like other scandavians.
i know it is meme but anyway

Mongolised Scandinavians

I am proud to be of Mongol blood.

Because our Fathers loved that Aryan pussy.

They got khan'd hard

Leave our girls alone, Chan.

"other Scandinavians" Fuckk off we were here thousands of years before germanic peoples even reach Denmark.

Le Turan face

So you can facefuck them easily.

This pic is whole wrong, Truly it was fully opposite when finns gathered germanic womens to birth and care for childrens.

Actually Indo-Europeans were in Finland before us

You truly better have good sources behind all that bullshit, you even knew we inhabited these lands right after ice melted back.

go back to south you filthy fennoswede

It's friday mein fellow mongols and that means only one thing: DRINK FIGHT AND FUCK and make our mongol ancestors proud

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuorakeraaminen_kulttuuri

These guys were from Finland from the year 3200 BC onwards.

>b-but we wuz here in tha forests hiding from tha aryan man

You're the cuck not me if you believe that. I believe Finns enslaved Aryans and took their lands because Aryan orjas were inferior and not capable of fighting against superior Finns.

Asian heritage and severe inbreeding

You were Fenni and you populated Baltics around 2000 years ago you mongoloid mutt

>Belgian with a learning disability

I already proved to you once that Fenni are Saami, are you dumb or something?

>I believe Finns enslaved Aryans and took their lands because Aryan orjas were inferior and not capable of fighting against superior Finns.

Fenni seems to have been a form of the proto-Germanic word *fanþian-, denoting "wanderers" or "hunting folk".[20] Tacitus (2nd century AD)) describes the Fenni as follows:[1]

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

Fetal alcohol syndrome. I used to be with a German-Native American mix who looked like a damned Fingolian. Turns out her and her brother just had FAS.

you were wrong m8 and you didn't prove anything.

Fenni were ancient Finns, only Finns claim they were Saami.

Saami were described by Tacitus as Oxioni.

>rest look like other scandinavians
lmao :DDDDDDDDDD
finns and scandis look nothing alike (except for the light hair and light eyes, but thats not exclusive to "nordic" countries)

Tacitus places the Venedi in between the Fenni and Peucini.

Peucini lived at the Black Sea coast, Venedi in modern Belarus, this puts the Fenni firmly in the Baltic region. Exactly where the Finns (Suomi) were living in his days.

According to this guy, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Parpola Finnish and Sumerian are related.

hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084

Truly mentally challenged. Both of them were Saami. Finnics weren't nomadic people but advanced men of the Volga.

So advanced they were amongst the last European people to develop a written language, and they needed a German monk to do that.

>flat faces and weird eyes
the impact of swamps, I'm sure they can croak

>what are other alphabets

Some German collected these.

Finnic overlords conquered much of Latvia and Sweden some 2000 years ago. This wasn't the first time Finnics established dominance over Aryans, we had done it already when we destroyed the Fatyanovo-Balanovo Corded Ware and took their women as our slaves.

Face the facts, Finns are ancient conquering people not hunter gatherers.

a LOT better than swedish girls.

I don't want to hurt anymore, but swedish girls literally looks like wilf half slavs.

>of the Volga
>source: my ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

> The Finnish disease heritage does not extend to other ethnic groups in the region, the Sámi and Karelians other than Finnish Karelians. It is attributed to a population bottleneck among ancestors of modern Finns, estimated to have occurred about 4000 years ago, presumably when populations practicing agriculture and animal husbandry arrived in Finland

The whole Finnish population is derived from just 2 males who lived around 4000 years ago.

nice pics. maybe you should visit finland and see for yourself if there is any truth behind the memes

Finnic people originate in the Volosovo or Garino Bor culture of the Volga who conquered the nearby Aryans and enslaved them.

These were made by the Aestii, a Balto-Slavic tribe. Not by the "jumping Finns" who were like the village idiot everyone leaves alone.

All ethnic groups have such things.

This. There's a theory that modern Finnish language arose from there though.

Logical fallacy Aestii weren't even from anywhere near Estonia but Prussia.

>WE WUZ GENGHIS KHAN N SHEEIT

>that cutie in the top left
:33

Anyway Makbro, stop bullying Finns. They're good lads.

Aestii were Balts most likely Western Balts as attested by geographical location, also linguistics and archaeology and were located in modern day Kaliningrad.

lel, that upper middle qt reminds me of my female friend

Aestii and Venedi gathered amber in the region for the trade with the Romans. This stuff is well documented.

PRAISE TENGRI

good source, m8

I said Balto-Slavics. As they were in those days: Wends, or Venedi. Latvian flag is even derived from the colours used by the Venti tribe.

Slavic ethnogenesis only happened in the 5-6th century.

you can add this to your collection then

Source: all linguists except some who fantasize about an origin in Mongolia

More like average sportsman. I'd like to do such an average collection with all you neckbeards on this site and compare. I bet it will be different enough to be interesting.

Wew don't get mad at me.

>because the language might originate from Volga, the people must too
Great logic, man.

why are u bullying funland

there is nothing bad to have chinky eyes, be proud of it

yeah because our eyes turn magically into normal if we play sports. all neets are mongols

Why is the Finsperg getting so angry? These girls are qt as fuck.

holy shit, the average for estonia looks so fitting!
woooow 100% right match

I'm not. I quite like them. As I said

After effects of the autism weapon launched by the Hwan empire during the Great Hyperspace war.

You mean Aryans were the root cause that made ancient Finns flee to modern day Finland?

You're spreading a lot of nonsense.

First of all Aesti were the ones who were trading amber, Venedi didn't have sea access and were located Belarus/Ukraine, Amber route didn't go trough their territory.

>I said Balto-Slavics. As they were in those days: Wends, or Venedi.

Balto-Slavs already split 1400BC into East Balts/West Balts and Proto-Slavs.

>Gray and Atkinson's (2003) application of language-tree divergence analysis supports a genetic relationship between the Baltic and Slavic languages, dating the split of the family to about 1400 BCE.

At the time of Tacitus they were already differentiated by different archaeological cultures and languages. Also you show now that Venedi/Veneti is very vague name and was used to name different tribes all over Europe such as Adriatic Veneti or Veneti of Bretagne or even Paphlagonian Veneti on modern day Turkey.

>Latvian flag is even derived from the colours used by the Venti tribe.

Wrong.

>The red colour is sometimes described as symbolizing the readiness of the Latvians to give the blood from their hearts for freedom and their willingness to defend their liberty. An alternative interpretation, according to one legend, is that a Latvian leader was wounded in battle, and the edges of the white sheet in which he was wrapped were stained by his blood. The white stripe may stand for the sheet that wrapped him. This story is similar to the legend of the origins of the flag of Austria.

Also there never was such tribe as Venti in Latvia.

>Slavic ethnogenesis only happened in the 5-6th century.

Wrong again, they formed earlier but they were only first time mentioned in 6th century by Byzantine chronicles when they started attacking together with Avars.

Where else would have Finns come from? Some irrelevant forest where they waited to be dominated by everyone coming their way? Your crap makes no sense.
Genetics suggests Finns are descended from Uralic men who dominated over Indo-Europeans.
It's no wonder almost all Finns have Indo-European maternal haplogroups.

>that qt on the bottom left
hnggggggggggg
would marry

They came (to modern Finland) from all around right after the last Ice Age, because they used to live all around northern Eurasia.

do you actually think that those whales are qt? wtf is wrong with you?

>implying she is not slightly-chubby masterrace
perfect for cuddling
2bh finland is the best country up north, god speed

>2bh finland is the best country up north, god speed
This tbqh

That doesn't explain why 90% of Finnish maternal haplogroups are Indo-European and 60% of paternal ones are Uralic.

Are you stupid or something? "Slanted eyes" are a common trait in north because they protect you from the harsh climate.

I have seen true autism.

What if I...like Finnish slanty eyes :3

>These were made by the Aestii, a Balto-Slavic tribe. Not by the "jumping Finns" who were like the village idiot everyone leaves alone.
I just leave it here

I meant: it is an average if the healthiest males. I still want to bet on it that a real average would produce different results.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Parpola
>Simo Parpola (born 4 July 1943) is a Finnish Assyriologist specializing in the Neo-Assyrian Empire and Professor emeritus of Assyriology at the University of Helsinki (retired fall 2009).

I visited Finland 2 years ago (Helsinki) and I saw a lots of qt´s. Delet this thread

U mad we fucked your moms Indo-European pussy with our Uralic cocks?

>90% of Finnish maternal haplogroups are Indo-European

Define maternal Indo-European haplogroups.

you have no power here pole. your country is and will always be a poor eastern European shithole

I wish I lived in Texas desu. Always warm and you can carry a gun and shit. Wanna switch countries?

There's literally no correlation at all between the maps.

>that damage control

Oh ok... I though you were trying to troll with the mongol-meme. Sorry for calling you stupid.

and what that has to do with present day Finland?

The ones that Finns have except some of the U5 which some irrelevant forestniggers had too and our 2% Asian maternal haplogroups which is lower than what Swedes and Poles have of them
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml

You were nursed by Swedes and Russians.
There are no finnic avhiements.

Nope, np.

At least we don't live in a shit hole today like you.

OK, YOU really ARE stupid.

Delet all this bullshit immediately. Russian people have no any finnic or uralic admixture, it's blatant russophobic propaganda.

of course. I like salmiakki