When you make off like a jamal

>when you make off like a jamal

There's no OS, that PC is literally useless. Your computer needs an OS to tell it what to do lmao.

are you fucking retarded?

jordan pls go

...are you?

The trip fag was right.

Show it booting

not him but HOOKED

That's within $40-50 of eBay prices for a similar Optiplex. What am I missing?

The point is that the price is drastically reduced for a PC that 'has no OS' when it's as simple as getting a bootable USB and installing your own OS for free.

Forgot, also got a keyboard and vertical mouse for free as a surprise bonus at checkout.

1. Go to ebay

2. Look for what you want and add "untested" or "as is" after product name

3. READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION

4. Purchase accordingly, saving around 40 - 60% off of sale price.

>add "untested" or "as is" after product name

You mean "tested and found to be broken so we're listing as-is no returns".

Works on my machine.

does it have a shitty 720p screen

>used laptops
Enjoy your rooktit keylogger embedded in mobo firmware. Although factory-fresh laptops probably have them too.

Install Red Star OS

Are you saying that you can use a computer without windows underneath it, at all? As in, without a boot disk, without any drivers, and without any services?

That sounds preposterous to me.

If it were true (and I doubt it), then companies would be selling computers without a windows. This clearly is not happening, so there must be some error in your calculations. I hope you realise that windows is more than just Office? Its a whole system that runs the computer from start to finish, and that is a very difficult thing to acheive. A lot of people dont realise this.

Microsoft just spent $9 billion and many years to create Vista, so it does not sound reasonable that some new alternative could just snap into existence overnight like that. It would take billions of dollars and a massive effort to achieve. IBM tried, and spent a huge amount of money developing OS/2 but could never keep up with Windows. Apple tried to create their own system for years, but finally gave up recently and moved to Intel and Microsoft.

Its just not possible that a freeware like the Linux could be extended to the point where it runs the entire computer fron start to finish, without using some of the more critical parts of windows. Not possible.

I think you need to re-examine your assumptions.

This b8 has way too much effort put into it.

>There's no OS, that PC is literally useless. Your computer needs an OS to tell it what to do lmao.
This, computers need code on them and since you have none it's really quite useless to you.

Please kill yourself Jordan

>hardware needs software to turn on

Yea other wise it can't take your email when it goes to the POST.

It's pasta.