4.7" 750x1334 pixels

>4.7" 750x1334 pixels
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

In 2011 Sup Forums told me high resolutions were stupid. What are you doing?

the human eye can't see above 720p anyways

The human stupidity can't go above your post

BR? BR?

>What are you doing?
What are you doing listening to Sup Forums?

There is literally nothing wrong with the pixel density

OP is clearly technologically illiterate. Why don't you install some icon packs on you poordroid and show it to that girls you like to see if she is impressed you loser

>having this much autism

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>implying you won't steal it anyways
Juan pls

You have two eyes, hence all the 1440p phones.

>he doesn't know about pixel density
Meanwhile I have an 5,5'' android phone with only 720x1280. It doesn't look half as garbage as nu-Sup Forums loves to spam

It doesn't look like garbage, although you can definitely notice a difference between an S3 and an S5. Think of it like that. The other complaint is the screen size of the iPhone.

Is there a source for this? Someone is bound to be serious in all the time passed since this became popular to post.

Nobody is saying that it looks shitty. But that's not why you buy a top of the line phone.

>It looks good, but I want more pixels for no reason and I hate battery life

There's HD+, FHD+, and WQHD+ resolution options on my Note 8 and I use WQHD+ because there's a clear difference in clarity and the battery life is still more than enough. HD+ looks fuzzy as fuck

>non-native resolution looks fuzzy

well no shit, dumbass

>tfw phone's resolution is greater than my monitors'

i think it's safe to say that i would still see quite a difference if it could magically display HD+ natively

Are you me?

This really is quite bizarre. Any cheap current $120 Android phone from China comes with a full-HD screen and 3 GB RAM, those are the minimum standards.

Apple charges $900 for their new iPhone and it's got 2 GB RAM and doesn't even have a half-HD screen.

I did buy one for my niece because she really wanted one. She's a 14 year old girl, so I guess that explains why she wanted it. I don't get why anyone who's not stupid would look at this and think it's a good deal or worth buying. It's clearly not.

>moar pixels iz better
I don't even use an iPhone (because fuck iOS), but you people are pathetic.

>JAJAJAJA
>BR
>the absolute state of Sup Forums's education

why are pajeets and spics so obsessed with apple?

>forgets to mention it’s battery inefficient, has terrible colour reproduction, comes with specs that barely drive the display but hey at least I can view my BLACKED in full HD! The bad colours make him look less black.

Lmao poordroid fags

>My Windows 10 Botnet Edition with Symantec Anti-McAfee and Edge with a billion toolbars comes with 8GB of memory.
>ARM CPUs for boards powering in-car stereo systems only use 256MB!
>Who would ever buy a car stereo system with those specs when you can buy a laptop with much better specs?!

It's almost like operating systems meant for specific hardware configurations are more efficient than hardware agnostic ones by design!

>he needs 1 quadrilion GB of ram to run the phone

Kek . This is whats wrong with android for me . Iphone has less cores less ram and and still owns android in performance ( i m not going into user experience , since everyone has different tastes )

Your eyes can't see above dick anyways