South America is getting ENRICHED

South America is getting ENRICHED.
FINALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2016/07/192266/moroccan-youth-football-team-disqualified-sexually-assaulting-swedish-girls/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas
tv2.no/nyheter/8491350/
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/danmark/norsk-jente-15-anmeldte-seksuelt-overgrep-paa-dana-cup/a/23753186/
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it with africans and rape?

he's kinda handsome, I bet he's ripped too, what with being an Olympic competitor. I bet women would be lining up to get fucked by him if he just said so.
Why does he need to resort to rape?

They are already shitskins, its not possible.

Muslim culture

Because there is nothing virtuous about fugging a pair of loose sluts who throw themselves at any attractive man. There is lots of virtue in conquering them against their will :^)

No it's street culture.

>South America is getting ENRICHED.
I was scared when I read this but now I see everything is under control.

the meme ends whenever you want it to

I've been to north africa, if you do what the boxer did you're shunned and considered a street thug and a dishonor.

t. Yusuf

I went to Fez once and a naked man clutching his penis and shouting some berber shit chased me on the street and nobody did anything, I was lucky to outrun him

They don't care about tourists only their money.

classic moroccans

>cherrypicking this hard

spain is white

Ohohoho this is gonna be good.

Went for a cousins wedding in Brasil once. Place made Oakland look like Mr. Rogers Neighborhood in comparison.

The mudslimes are probably in for a rude awakening by the Huemonkeys; probably the only ones who can outdo them in depravity

A-Are you a grill? Moroccan women never walk alone and during the end of the ramadan or other festivities they stay at home because the streets are full of horny men raping everything in shight.

90% of spaniards look like that, Taquito Fernández, but of course, visigoths also enriched us.

Buenos noches, Alhacen el Morisco. Ojala todos esta bien

LIES
DELETE

Well, that was what a moroccan girl told me.

Well its bullshit
unless she lived in Casablanca before she moved to Spain

Isn't that one grill Ivonne Montero?

Dunno, she was originally from a city in the Atlantic side but dunno if she lived in other cities.

fuck off raping norfrica scum

>American
>outrunning anyone

Hehe, moslems will pay for this...

At least in this case the Brazilian police worked well.

Delete

>germany

He has to go back

MFW Rio cops chase them down and shoot them execution style.

Shut the fuck up. A whole team (including the trainer) from North Africa molested 3 Swedish girls at Gothia Cup.

Turns out, they were from Morocco as well, who could've guessed!

>Swedish
They obviously asked for it.

15 year old girls in Sweden just can't wait to have a grown ass arab man from Morocco and his entire team of little ape-rapists molest them and shove their tongues down their throats mate.

didnt the athletes like just get there, he sure aint wasting time

This is a bad thread

I guess Muslims can be efficient hard workers when they want to.

>This is a bad thread
And you come from a bad culture.

me too, if this happen we neeed to stop it, we can't let the marxist make this to our country, we have muslim but they're minority and pacifist at least. I don't want to change that.

Can you imagine being invited to another country for a football tournament (for children) and then you and your entire team goes on some molester-rampage as soon as you get there?

This is the country that forced that girl to marry her rapist. She fucking killed herself.

Doesn't negate what I said.

Street kids are generally more non-practising and have no problem with weed, alcohol and violating women

A good Arab is a dead Arab. Trust me the nose knows

t. polish-iranian racemixed

>Street kids
>Can afford to take their team and support staff to Sweden to play in Gothia Cup
Just stop, you're such a fucking retard.

Muslim culture treats women like garbage. And that's why a Moroccan judge forced a teenage girl to marry her rapist.

You've been to North Africa? Because she killed herself, maybe you missed that entierly.
The man wasn't dishonered, she was and her parents agreed to marry her to him to preserve their honour.

South America would be a really bad place to go to jail.

Stop bullying Morocco
Some person or persons decided to be cunts and rape someone, why pin it on me
I apologize for my countrymen's shitiness

There were protests after this happened and its no longer possible for rapists to escape jail by marrying their victims
too little too late ;_;

By street kids i mean kids with a street mentality and manners. Not necessarily their economic situation.

>Muslim culture treats women like garbage.
Not in my experience.

I'm not familiar with the rape case so I won't comment on it.

>The man wasn't dishonered
>""honor""
This is false, rapists the are the sumiest of all scum here, the fact that that girl's parents thought its better to marry her off to him than send him to jail doesn't mean the whole country shares their beliefs
Everyone knows he's a dirty rapist now too, he was ""dishonored""

>apologizing for your countrymen
That's retarded. I don't apologize for degenerate Swedes, you shouldn't apologize or degenerate Moroccans.

WOW! Really? You changed that law in what, 2013?, after the entire world was horrified at just how fucked up your country is.
You lads are the true progressives, I swear, like those Indian cops who gang-rape little girls!

Isn't it strange, how the team that managed to get thrown out of Sweden was a Muslim team from Morocco? Isn't it strange how even the trainer, the ADULT partook in the sexual abuse of three Swedish girls while the rest of you fucking scum cheered and clapped?

Your country is a disgrace, and let's be honest, this team isnt going to face any consequences when they get home, because no one down there cares about shit like this at all. You fucking apes.

>Last month

On Monday at the opening ceremony of the Gothia Cup in Sweden, the world’s largest youth football competition, a Moroccan team, led by their coach, sexually molested three 16-year-old girls, according to the New Arab.

The incident occurred when the Moroccan teenagers reportedly wanted to take pictures with the three sixteen-year-old girls outside Ullevi stadium in Gothenburg.

The teenagers surrounded the three teens, kissing and groping them. Not all the team members were involved, so the girls could not pinpoint the attackers.

A mother of one of the victims accused an adult man, allegedly the team manager, for shoving his tongue in her daughter’s mouth.

Police arrested the manager, 35, who denied the allegations and remained him in custody for further investigation. The tournament’s organizers disqualified the team from the competition.

moroccoworldnews.com/2016/07/192266/moroccan-youth-football-team-disqualified-sexually-assaulting-swedish-girls/

The difference is, in a non-shit country, there wouldn't be a law, or a judge that would say ''this is acceptable according to the law of the land'' and marry a teenage girl to her rapist against her will.

That disgraces your whole culture and your people, because that is who you are.

It's not street culture, it's Muslim culture. Go look at any gender equality index, the Muslim world scores terribly in every possible metric.

Sweden is number 4, Syria for example, is 142 out of 145, and honestly, I don't believe even the Syrians would marry a rape-victim to her rapist.

And won't comment on it? That's a convinient excuse.

Well, here's what happened.
A man raped a teenage girl.
The man took the girls family to court and her parents agreed to let him marry the girl against her will.

This was accepted by the Moroccan judicial system and she killed herself after.

So please, get the ''they would be seen as thugs'' and shove it up your ass, seeing as marrying girls to their rapists was the LEGAL PRAXIS until just a few years ago.

You are a rapist.

What a great country.
Muslim culture is so tolerant!

I love how there's a Swedish guy sitting here just excusing their behaviour and going full on damage-control to protect rapists and their shitty cultures.

6 cubans have been arrested for gangraping some girl in finland so...

>Muslim culture
>Bible: Deuteronomy 22:28–29
>28 g“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, 29 then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days.

oha yeah, they were also olympic athletes

wow brasil fucking racists dont you know its their culture to rape i swear fucking nazi piece of shitlord CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE RIGHT NOW

Why are swedes so racist? This makes me sick.

You're not fooling anyone, Ahmed.

Checking it rn

Yeah, and when was the last time this happened in Sweden, Norway, France, England, Germany, The US, Italy or other country where Christians are the majority?

Islam is stuck 600 years in the past, Christianity has been secularized and marginalized into a private faith at most.

in a historical context this is actually good for the victim and the family

>Jewish culture

implying you can run

>FINALLY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_colonization_of_the_Americas

I haven't protected any rapists. Their actions are despicable. I'm talking about the many others whom you've wrongfully included.

tv2.no/nyheter/8491350/

>Football coach who was arrested in Norway Cup , after being charged with sexual offending behavior is now fined 20,000 kroner, and has left Norway.

>- He got a penalty in the afternoon before he left Norway by air. He is on his way home now. He went willingly, says police inspector Grete Lien Metlid said.

>The man received the writ of sexually offensive behavior towards four Norway Cup participants.

>It's all about pinching in the face, he took them on the ass and kissed them, police said. The writ also includes a case of sexual contact with an adult woman in Oslo.

>Late Tuesday night was therefore a male coach of a foreign football team participating in the Norway Cup arrested and charged.

>The man must have felt up at least four Norwegian girls aged 14 to 16 years.

>- The event is the only one of its kind from Norway Cup that we have been notified, says Station at Manglerud Police Janne Birgitta Stomner TV2.

>An adult woman who is not attending Norway Cup has also reviewed the man. She met the man in Oslo, and was subjected to sexually offensive behavior, police said.

From where?
From where does the man come?
Nobody knows.

Morocco?

sorry man.

I actually don't know.
He could be from Brazil.
Freedom of information doesn't exist in Norway.

what the fuck is going on here

Thanks Chilebro

D: hope he's not from Morocco

I think they're trying to outrun any would be assailants

Really? Because there hava been plenty of studies made when it comes to Muslims and their opinions of women.

World Values Survey, made a survey in a couple of Muslim countries including Egypt and Iraq where they asked if women should have the same rights as men in a democratic society.

25% of Egyptians thought that they should, while 18% of Iraqis believed that women should have the same rights.

This is Muslim culture, not ''street'' culture, but the very essence of their societies, which is why a girl could be forced to marry her rapist, by a judge.

If they don't tell you, that can only mean one thing Lars

They are being shot by druglords while running with the olympic torch.

You can see the tracer rounds going above their heads.

The only reason we now know that it was a Moroccan team was because one of the policemen went all whisteblower because he thought it was crazy that they would keep it a secret.

Same thing that happened after all those Afghanistani ''children'' raped those girls at the music fesitval in Stockholm

Was Brazil always this chaotic or has it escalated with the Olympics?

Three darkskinned youths sexually assaulted a 15 year old Norwegian girl at a bus stop at Dana Cup in Denmark as well.

Three big football tournament for kids in the three Scandinavian countries, all have had sexual assualts by foreigners. Dana Cup, Norway Cup and Gothia Cup.

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/danmark/norsk-jente-15-anmeldte-seksuelt-overgrep-paa-dana-cup/a/23753186/

But it's just street culture you guys ;)))))
In Arab countries women are treated like princesses and rape is super duper wrong! Unless you marry the girl after.

More like you are paying attention to us just now

Rio de Janeiro is the worst hellhole on this country.

Every state would be safe as fuck with more than 80.000 cops and soldiers

Which means it's been like this for a long time?

Your ignorance is insulting and worrying.

Feel free to go back to aftonbladets comment section any time

I'd say since the end of the military coup d'etat.
If there was one thing those fuckers did that people miss today is their opression on crime.

Women aren't allowed out of the house without a chaperon and modest clothing.

Then they come to Gothia Cup and see 14-16 year old girls standing alone in short football shorts.

Nice come-back. I'll be waiting for you to respond as to why only 25% of Egyptians believe women should have equal rights in a democratic country.

Maybe 75% of all Egyptians are really hip and street, yo.

The fact that you completely ignore statistics collected by one of the most reputable polling organisations in the world to fit your little ''the middle east doesn't treat women like shit''-agenda is the true sign of ignorance, because you can't, or refuse to see further than your own nose.

Haven't they always been enriched?

Truly cultures worthy of respect and reverence.
What a fucking shit religion and shit cultures.

>Be world class athlete in the Olympic Village which is famous for being a sex party with hot people
>Sexually assault some dumpy Brazillian cleaning lady

>>Sexually assault some dumpy Brazillian cleaning lady

Well the bunda might have been too good to resist.

Because they probably believe in different rights because of different responsibilities

>Olympic village provides each athlete with packs of condoms and a bottle of lube
>Mahmoud finds this
>suddenly a woman comes alone into his room
What is he to think? : DDDDD

Growing boys will be growing boys!

Sounds like great cultures to me.
Women should not have equal rights to men because they're expected to stay at home and take care of the kids, and cover up when they're allowed to go outside.

Even in your rose-water world, their cultures and countries comes off as fucking sick.

75% of Egyptians believe that women shouldn't have equal, or the same rights as men.

Here's more from Pew.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

94% of Egyptians believe that religious courts (such as the one who forced a girl to marry her rapist) should be the highest authority when it comes to family law.

According to Pew, 56% of all Muslims in the entire middle east believe in killing people who leave Islam.

93% of Muslims in the Middle East believe that being homosexual is wrong.

>When asked if a wife should have the choice in regards to wearing a veil or not, 88% of people in North Africa and the Middle east said that she should obey her husband.

Truly, they do not treat their women like shit.

Are you for real man?

You're either a muslim and you're grasping at straws to justify those fucked up beliefs or you're trolling us.

the most conservative civilization in the world in visiting the sluttiest one.

bullshit

Here's more, for good measure.
Only 33% of Muslims in the Middle East and North Africa believes women should have the right to get divorced.
And only 25% believe that women should have equal inheritance rights.