*fucks up*

*fucks up*

Literally worse than those stupid ball on top mice. Glad touchpads came along and deprecated this shit.

As a twelve year old who has never seen a real vagina you can pretend it's a clit. True story

>something mechanical fails
Shit happens

$ xinput disable 4
eh nothing personnel

I hate that shit. I usually glide my fingers along the keys, and it always fucks up my typing by being in the way.

t. extremely homosexual apple user

This is my favourite new meme.

you can remove the rubber

OR

stop being an obese faggot with giant sausage fingers

Do you guys seriously not like the track point

You don't have to move your hands at all

It's better in literally every way

the only thing better than a trackpint is an actual mouse.

I love the trackpoint.

I wish my XPS 13 had one. Its trackpad is a piece of fucking shit. I loved my x201t and it's keyboard and clit mouse and buttons that stuck up for it's trackpad

Only autists who can't use a track point would complain about it. It's better than the trackpad in every way. Wish more laptops would have one.

I don't know why I don't see more of them. Keeps me from upgrading my craptop.

So, as someone who's never used a trackpoint and is genuinely interested, what advantages and disadvantages does it have over trackpad/mouse? What level of control do you have? are we talking good for desktop and MS word, or are we talking good for FPS gaming, or is it actually really versatile even allowing for complex pointer input for games like Osu!?

>what advantages
you dont take your hand off the home row
smaller movements than a touchpad or mouse
>disadvantages
not as accurate as a mouse
will get shit on by autists like OP

>What level of control do you have
a good amount
good enough for pointing at shit moving it around but not fps good
you could with enough practice but youll never be as good as someone with a mouse

essentially better than a trackpad
worse than a mouse

Got it, ty user. I do like multi-touch gestures on trackpads though. Two finger scroll and three finger virtual desktop swapping mainly.

I would like to see the natural genius that would be able to play Osu! with a clitmouse.

I can't be precise enough with it shit feels weird

I actually prefer middle mouse button clitmouse scrolling over trackpad two finger scrolling or chiral scrolling

good thread
10/10 bait made me reply
as a twenty year old who has seen a vagina or two I can tell you that joke stems from the cat tongue cap
>disabled my ⎜ ↳ Virtual core XTEST pointer id=4 [slave pointer (2)]
why?
>moving one hand past the middle of the keyboard
I dont think you know how to type
you have shit taste
personally the "apple.com" ones are much better
this or he can learn to type properly
this and this me too
this too
because muh touchscreen
I liked having intertia on my cursor while using a touchpad
pretty neat for rts and stuff
feels like a trackball
me too
change your sensitivity

how many more times do we have to have this thread
all we needed was another "glock perfection" daily shit thread

I don't get the hate. Currently working on a Thinkpad, and I can't move as quickly NOR as slowly as I can on a trackpoint. The pressure sensitivity is great. Just git gud

Have you considered learning to type?

>never have to take hands off keyboard
>never have to move hands
>can disable the touchpad so you can use the full palm rest without fucking shit up
It's enough for FPS, but I would stick to medium difficulty on singleplayer only games unless I had a lot of time to practice. It's good enough for the shooting in GTAIII.

clit xd

I mean the classic (or cat tongue) caps arent too far off when you think about it

>mom look I responded to everyone in the thread xd

>deprecated
I don't think this word means what you think it means.

For fps it is better than a trackpad, tho

sure but worse than a mouse which is what really matters
who even games with a touchpad? >newfag thinks actual replies and just quoting are the same thing
lmao@u lurk more