Name a community more hated than this

Name a community more hated than this.
>hated by mac owners because they're salty that you're running their "precious" OS on a non-certified computer
>hated by pc users because pc users hate osx
>hated by linux users because they hate osx and non-free software
>hated by themselves because of the whole community segregation with the tonymac x vanilla bullshit

I don't think hackintosh is that bad. Its certainly better and cooler than buying a mac. I guess its just about OS preference. I stick to gnu+Linux because it does what I want best. I assume the same about windows and mac users.

I keep threatening to do one because duet works really well for on the go productivity. Only reason I've strayed from linux is that they don't have a client for duet.

Werks in my machine™

I don't care what they do op.

90+% of people who try macOS never go back, and that thought scares a lot of hardcore linux fans who will refuse to even try it because of that

>my particular case represents the general case

I'm thinking of doing this for my next build cause I hate W10 and linux unfortunately is shit for music production.

>furries
>bronies
>Sup Forums
Just to name a few.

90% of casual users - maybe, which would include the vast majority of Sup Forums.

But I've been developing on a MacBook Pro for half a year and know it better than the most Apple users ever will.

Fuck that self-throttling overheating piece of shit. Went back to Win10 + WSL as soon as I could.

It's a bitch to set up, installing arch was a breeze compared to this. However, apple doesn't sell the kind of power I'm looking for (8 core + titan xp) and I don't want to be stuck with primitive lunix DE's for my work. Shit I do doesn't even work on windows so that's a no go.

>half a year
lol

>Win10 + WSL
lol

The only dev I do on MacOS these days is for Xcode builds. I really wish I could fully get away from it.

I've never met a single Apple product owner who is salty about Hackintosh in fact quite the contrary they recommend it to those who cannot afford.

I am writing this on a MacBook Pro...I encourage everyone who wants to Hackintosh to do so...Apple products are prohibitively expensive...I love Hackintosh. I'll tell you what I hate though...faggots like you with a victim complex. Fuck off away you little piss baby cunt.

A community more hated than macfags?
>internet hate machine ©
>exploding trucks with proto meme magic
>sexist xenophobic meat eater cis gender overweight white male neo nazi
>weaponized autism and recreational shitposters
>basket of deplorable frogposters hate symbol
>virgin, KHV
>inane comments
Jeez, I wonder

I'm a Linux user and I think it's pretty cool

I'm a trap running Linux on a Macbook Pro and I like Hackintosh.

Kill yourself liberal communist faggot.

Show me your dick now

The term is "macOS", thank you very much.

>The germ is "macOS", thank you very much.
hahahahahahaha

I used this for a long time and sure, it's a pretty decent system. Many complaints were about hardware support and yet on a cheap 4 year old build for games picked at random it had pretty much no problems.

Why does everything have to be a fucking "community"

Hackintosh needs to be a community because that shit is honestly too hard for someone to set up without referring to guides and help. This isn't the type of shit you can do alone.

I have never heard any hate against them, they are pretty irrelevant in the big picture and even Sup Forums has only one or two hackintosh related threads a month compared to everything else.

>>hated by mac owners
not really
>>hated by pc users
not really
>>hated by linux users
not really
>>hated by themselves
not really

They are self entitled bitches. Have you even went to their website and forums? Holy shit, it is worst than red/dit.

> windows is shot for music production

Wwwwhhat ? same tools and they are mostly available and free cracked on the glorious slavic torrents

Mac is PC
What you refer to as linux is a PC OS too.
Please end this meme.

He never said that though

I've tried it and hated it

I ran OSX Leopard for some years and it was was really good for the time it was released. However Yosemite and post Yosemite is just cringeworthy trash.

I'm much more happy with Xubuntu.

>"macOS"

Marketing babble, technically it's still OSX

>tech related

I don't hate them. I actually think they're based, since they're using the OS they want, but without getting ripped off by Apple.

Asio is useless for music

>duet works really well for on the go productivity
What do you mean? Firstly, Duet doesn't work wireless, so it's not even "on the go", secondly - Duet sucks - it is slow and glitchy. Somewhat better than VNC/X hacks on GNU/Linux, but not too much.

I compared it to Astropad (they have a free studio trial) and Astropad is way better even on old "n" wifi. They are making a USB dongle which allows to use it as a second display comfortably, until then there is no good enough solution.

I'd like to use Astropad with iPad as a display when I'm traveling since I do it rarely and I don't need a laptop.

>technically it's still OSX
could it be possible that they changed the name to macOS because of the homOSeX memes?

This is a blue board senpai.

>Name a community more hated than this
Vegans

>hated by ethical vegetarians because it reminds them that dairy cows and egg laying hens have it just as bad as poultry chickens and beef cows.
>hated by meat eaters because being confronted with veganism causes them cognitive dissonance on several levels
>hated by most other vegans because many of them are misanthropes

>hated by mac owners because they're salty that you're running their "precious" OS on a non-certified computer
Not really. Usually it's for being a smug ass on forums, trying to imply that everyone is dumb for not doing what they did.

Winbabbies usually hate anything they aren't immediately familiar with. New thing scare them.

That's a small segment of the Linux community. Most Linux users are just trying to have a nix os without spending a lot.

>hated by themselves because of the whole community segregation with the tonymac x vanilla bullshit
Literally only an issue to the most autistic spergs.

name community more hated then Mac you fucking retard.
>hated by winfags cause cant afford Mac
>hated by freecucks cause cant afford Mac
>hated by Hackfags cause cant afford Mac
>hated by bsd cause cant afford mac

Why on earth would you go hackintosh when linux exists?

>furries
>bronies
>Sup Forums
im into all of these and hate apple
and microsoft
and google
and facebook
and amazon

Worked with an iMac for over a year, it's nice but it's missing alot.

And all of them hate you

i hope so

>>>hated by freecucks cause cant afford Mac

>implying

i'm a mac user and i like the hackintosh community so much i contribute hacked kernel extensions so they (and I) can run upgraded hardware on my mac

fuck you op

Someone doesn't record