PCI / PCI-E

Is this retarded ?

It's a way to use an empty pci-e slot, but it's still retarded .The back of the box has a funny typo too.

What are some other obscure pci-e things ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/ORICO-IDE-SATA-SSD-2-5-Inch-HDD-SSD-Hard-Drive-Caddy-Bracket-Tray-For-PC-Laptop/292156436932
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blower

ur mom isnt technology

Do those actually sit in the slot ?

More like what can I put in my spare 5.25 bay? They don't sell that toaster anymore and I can't find one used.

fan controllers , sd card readers, you can buy little storage bays too to hold small things like usb or sd cards

I meant stupid shit like a toaster or a cup holder.

the toaster takes the cake

unless there is an ez bake 5 1/4

I've spent hours searching and never found the toaster. The website's been out of stock for years and I guess no one is selling theirs.

who would have thought there wasn't much of a market for 5.25 inch toasters

But what about the memes? Calling a shit PC a toaster when it literally is, jokes about CPU/GPU temps, etc.

I highly doubt that SATA power provides enough energy to heat up a piece of toast.

is nic card worth it for a PCI slot?

is this thing plastic or metal?

It was a real thing.

It used two SATA power plugs IIRC

That's still nothing.
A normal toaster needs 110-230V and about 1-2kw of power. Two SATA ports won't provice this amount.

It's a 4" piece of toast, with only one slot.

I've got this thermaltake cigarette lighter/drink holder, used to use it a bit too when I was still smoking.

Is it possible to plug in a phone charger made for car cigarette lighters? I want to charge my phone in the worst way possible.

Yeah sure is. In fact I used to do just that to stop my PC trying to automount my phone/electric book.

How much do they cost now?

Plastic , it just holds a 2.5 inch drive

Dunno look on ebay only a couple of bucks for ching-chong shit.

Thanks senpai

Hotplug models are convenient at times. Particularly in servers and any other PC you don't want to take apart just to replace a drive.

Because fuck kiddie PC and happy amateurs who can spend a day with their machine down and in parts.

You can buy these things on eBay for dirt cheap. ebay.ca/itm/ORICO-IDE-SATA-SSD-2-5-Inch-HDD-SSD-Hard-Drive-Caddy-Bracket-Tray-For-PC-Laptop/292156436932

>it takes him a day to unscrew 2 screws and unplug a cable.

That's not what Hot Swapping is, m8

There's one that holds 2 SSDs.

Not that bad actually, you should be able to get more current