I went to an amusement park yesterday...

I went to an amusement park yesterday, and I saw a shit ton of young eastern European workers who are here on a international work visa, sponsored by their company. The dudes looked atrocious, but the women were literally beyond belief. Ukrainian women are either hooked nosed skanks or 8/10+. I kissed one yesterday and her mouth tasted like heaven.

I want ukie women. Gib ukie wmms pls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera#Hero_of_Ukraine_award
wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/ukraina-opublikowano-tekst-projektu-uchwaly-o-ludobojstwie-ukraincow/l9v1tr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have herpes now

Worth it tbqh. Having a golden sunkissed goddess embrace you and kiss you is pretty nice. I really forgot how nice the skin of tanned white women are.

>ukrainian

no such women

What exists then? And I find it funny how Slavic women become coalburners whenever they come to western nations. Always the ones who come from racist nations become the most "liberated" when they leave I guess.

really makes you think

Could you answer what I asked? If ukie doesn't exist, what does? You are polish so I am interested in your opinion

I'm not him
He's probably a Russian spy that denies the existence of Ukrainian nation because he's mad about majdan.

East Polish and West Russian

Could you guys start posting Eastern European qts? I'm on mobile. It seems that gommies produce the cutest women by far. Take note capitalist pigs!!

fuck off
shut the fuck up

Poland? More like Pooland

fuck off
shut the fuck up

Why does your flag keep flip-flopping, Boland?

What makes you angry on weeaboo board designated for the discussion of international things?

Makes you do a double take...

I'm ur best ally America senpai, it's Singapore

If you say so, poorland

I am a hetero woman but my church had a choir from Poland come over. They were so beautiful like angels, but they never smiled. Their homeland already seen too much pain (communism).

Why are burgerlands so into East Europeans?

I never was until I saw them IRL.

If anything, USA knows relatively little about Eastern Europe. We all know France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain etc.

Eastern Europe is a big unknown outside of Russia. But yet when I saw them IRL they look so beautiful and yet sad.

cuck

ivan

stepan

WOŁYŃ
You do understand Ukraine didn't really exist as a sovereign state before WW2? Ukraine is a geographical region. They're a meme state, a one that is collapsing by the way.

>WOŁYŃ
who cares 2bh

I honestly hope you're baiting

no, it's in the past why overthink it
right now we need to support ukraine because it's in our geopolitical interest
crying muh genocide won't bring those people back and helping ukies may save millions

wypierdalaj z Polski, kurwo banderowska

really makes me think

>le who cares let the bygones be bygones xDDD
Are you fucking serious?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera#Hero_of_Ukraine_award
>2010
>past
There's no forgiveness when these revisionist fucks keep hailing a war criminal as a hero. We can't build good relations without dealing with this shit first, and they refuse to acknowledge it at all.
>right now we need to support ukraine because it's in our geopolitical interest
No it's not, you imbecile. We're pumping shittons of money into their loans because USA told us so and PiS are burgerdick-sucking cucks. Collapse of this corrupt shithole that is Ukraine is in fact in our best interests - not only the immigrants can repair our shitty birth rates and assimilate well, but we might also recover Lwów if some serious crash actually happens.
>helping ukies may save millions
I don't mind feeding a dog as long as the dog isn't rabid and doesn't tries to bite my hand. Meanwhile:
wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/ukraina-opublikowano-tekst-projektu-uchwaly-o-ludobojstwie-ukraincow/l9v1tr
+ totally-not-banderite marches in Przemyśl, because according to them it's a Ukrainian city :^)
I honestly hope you're baiting with these brainfart posts of yours

>muh past
nah m8
they'll get along eventually just give them time
but now we should sell them our old BTR and tonks to really tingle russkies

cuck

really makes you think

>muh past xD
>No it's not in the past, retard, this is literally happening right now, look what they are saying and doing at the moment
>it's muh past xDD
like talking to a wall
I hope you get buttraped and shanked by a bunch of banderites

really makes you think

clearly it doesn't make you think

really makes you think

really made me think you have brain damage

really makes you think

>they never smiled
>and yet sad
Recently I read an article about a research made on smiling in different cultures. The results showed (surprise surprise) that many Eastern Europeans regard smiling as a sign of stupidity or being sinister.
You smiling fools disgust me desu

Shut the fuck up you polack plumber retard

>best ally
>star and crescent like a Muslim
nope

>Take note capitalist pigs!!
>HAHA THE JOKE IS THAT THIS IS GOMMIE SPEAK AND SLAVS ARE GOMMIES RITE XDD
when will these dumb menes end
we're not Ruskies