Obtaining my freedums and my Games

Hey Sup Forums was doing some research to do pic related. It would be simply be a cluster that allowed me to play games from a x200 at decent settings. Do you think it will work? Any suggestions? advice?

Sorry for shit image im a brainlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBhnM0BFaNc
backup-exec.helpmax.net/en/symantec-backup-exec-desktop-and-laptop-option/about-clustering-the-desktop-and-laptop-option/
tomshardware.com/forum/296979-31-gaming-cluster
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1633957
superuser.com/questions/226584/how-to-link-processing-power-of-old-computers-together
store.steampowered.com/streaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best solution is to kill yourself.

Thanks will do!

Well, you're probably looking at some streaming solution.
There's the steam thing that probably will do what you want, unless you want to play emulated PS2.

>Hey Sup Forums was doing some research to do pic related
sounds cool. what have you found out yet?

This, but game streaming sucks in my experience of it. OP'd be better off with just a dedicated gaymen rig and a freedoms laptop and switch between them when needed. Or a VM setup, but who really needs a desktop Linux comp when laptops are enough for everything except gaming and some specific productive tasks...

youtube.com/watch?v=kBhnM0BFaNc
backup-exec.helpmax.net/en/symantec-backup-exec-desktop-and-laptop-option/about-clustering-the-desktop-and-laptop-option/
tomshardware.com/forum/296979-31-gaming-cluster
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1633957
superuser.com/questions/226584/how-to-link-processing-power-of-old-computers-together

Some of the tabs that I currently have open.

Get an eGPU

I currently have a gayming pc and a freedums laptop, but I have found that I don't use the laptop as much as I would like and so it becomes redundant when I am not doing school work and considering I just finished school it may never get used again. Thanks for the advice I'm probably just gonna get rid of my pc and just keep the laptop only becuase freedums>gayming

Good idea but any game that uses the cpu for anything won't work because of the core 2 duo

I use steam's streaming shit all the time and never have any issues with it.

Is steam over network?

>I currently have a gaymen PC and laptop
>never use the laptop
>I'll scrap the PC and keep the laptop

Listen to yourself retard

Maybe it's way better with NVidia GPUs because of their proprietary streaming technologies? On my setup there were a ton of artifacts and latency

its a freedom thing I can't libreboot my pc but I have my laptop librebooted.

I'm using a rx480 and streaming to a samsung smart tv. The desktop and tv are both using ethernet.

store.steampowered.com/streaming
That stuff works pretty well indeed, plus no bullshit about windows-only gayms

>unless you want to play emulated PS2
Why wouldn't that work? I've streamed pcsx2 using Steam IHS before, works perfectly well.

But why? If you're going to have a desktop anyway, why not just run the games on that computer? I don't get it. I mean, what exactly would the x200 supply?

I have an addictive personality and can't stop myself from doing things if I have games in front of me I play games if I have work in front of me I do work, by having the proposed setup it would make gaming an inconvenience forcing me to only play rarely.

you can stream anything with steam ihs even pirated games. If you minimize big picture mode it lets you see your normal desktop and anything running on it. I retroarch, dolphin, pcsx2/3, all work great on it.