What is the best country and why is it Canada?

What is the best country and why is it Canada?

>free healthcare
>not cucked - 80% white
>God-Tier women, weather, and cuisine
>straight white male as our PM
>can go about your daily life without getting shot, stabbed, raped, blown up, beheaded, or run over

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncpa.org/pub/ba596
hospitals.webometrics.info/en/world
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>free healthcare

There is no such thing as """"free"""" healthcare. It doesn't' fall from the sky it needs to be paid for.

That said I live in Michigan and get my meds from Canada goes from $900 to $130. So nice.

>inb4 cuck cuck cuck cuck

>There is no such thing as """"free"""" healthcare
literally Fox News rhetoric. Americans spend the most on healthcare in the developed world.

>not cucked

I see you've never been to Toronto

>not cucked
apart from your prime minister being the biggest cuck in history

And we also have some of the best healthcare in the developed world.

That said, just because we pay more does not mean that Canadian or...."Faroe Islands" has free healthcare. Trust me, you guys pay for it even if you don't realize. Through your taxes etc.

Didn't some hospitals on the US charge you like $US 4 for a single paper ""tray"" that the drugs were delivered to the patients with?
And just because people is willing to go into debt for the most basic healthcare, so why would those clinics and hospitals charge less?

that's why we keep immigrating there, zhang

>80% of population is white
>cucked

Nice try

>And we also have some of the best healthcare in the developed world
[citation needed]

The US healthcare """system""" is shit, too.

>Didn't some hospitals on the US charge you like $US 4 for a single paper ""tray"" that the drugs were delivered to the patients with?

Possibly, yes. Stuff can get expensive here famously so. And yeah, its all supply/demand kind of thing. People are willing to pay a lot of $$$$ to save their lives or the lives of a loved one.

But flat out, that doesn't make universal healthcare "free". It is taxpayer funded and government controlled but not free. This is a big pet peeve. Lot of Americans think that we can get "free" healthcare or "free" college but yeah...no, sorry that does not exist.

Why do all Canadians want to move to the US then?

here come dat president

Because it's a great, big cunt, just waiting to be fucked

Kek no. We are often ranked poorly among developed cunts

>Why is it Canada?
You guys are top-tier. One of the best. I'd say you are fighting with Switzerland and Norway for the #1 position.

ncpa.org/pub/ba596

For example.

hospitals.webometrics.info/en/world

has 9/10 of the top hospitals in the USA. If you want to go to the best hospital in the world you will come to the USA.

Most of those metrics are made by people who are anti-American and want to boost up the ranks of Europe.

See:

That list is fucking garbage and obviously designed to make a point about how bad the USA is.

>The NHS is good
It was until it got buttfucked by the Tories.

I once saw the expenditure per capita on healthcare, both from government and private, crosslinked to the life expectancy of each country
Essentially, the US had one of the most inefficient, spending more than anyone and with a mediocre expectancy, and Japan having lower than average spending and a giant expectancy
Can't find it on google, is fairly obscure

You can hardly blame tories when they've been raised to think healthcare is "free". I mean, why give money to hospitals when all the healthcare is "free" anyway?

Its bs. There is no such thing as "free".

How about the WHO then?

>Tories have been raised to think healthcare is free

The WHO is a branch of the UN, so yeah, they are also extremely biased.

That seems like a bad metric. USA might have lower life expectancy due to gun violence. Not because hospitals fail. As shown in my post, when people are recieving medical treatment in US hospitals they live longer and better than those in European hospitals (cannot speak for Japan).

Not him but is the consensus now that the NHS will probably end up being privatised?

>2000

>any sources that say America's healthcare is subpar are biased!
Oh yes I'm sure we've really plugged the gap by now.

Oh look that graph has USA in the middle and its based on personal opinion. What is "quality" for USA is not "quality" for others.

>free healthcare
nice maymay

>80% white
>not cucked
Pick one

Also, it's less than 80%

>God-Tier women
Wrong

>weather
Wrong

>cuisine
You couldn't possibly be more wrong

>straight
>Trudeau
pick one

>can go about your daily life without getting shot, stabbed, raped, blown up, beheaded, or run over
this one is correct

#
Plenty of services are already privatised. Some are good and some bad. The "Left" will tell you it's death by a thousand cuts and that we'll get an American style System where people die in the streets due to lack of insurance and the Tories will tell you It's bloated system that needs a top down restructuring to save money.

Will it be fully privatised? Probably not. It will inevitably end up some horrific abomination that's both shitter and more expensive.

>that one's based on opinion
>the world health organization is biased
>your source is anti American
Kek. We spend the most per capita and our infant mortality is pure shit too

It is objectively correct to say that there is no such thing as free healthcare. That does not mean that the healthcare system should be privatized, but only that it is wrong to assert that it is free—it is paid for by the taxpayer. We do not necessarily need to privatize public services, but we should always be cognisant that they are not without cost.

The United States' healthcare system is ranked poorly because it does not provide care to everyone and is unduly expensive. The quality of care that you receive in the United States when you can get access and the cost isn't an issue is second to none. That is why it is so common for wealthy Canadians to seek care in the United States. Almost all new medical procedures and pharmaceuticals are developed in the United States as well. It is hard to describe the current state of affairs of the American healthcare industry as beneficial for American consumers, but it is certainly beneficial for the international community that can then adopt the advanced medical technology and techniques pioneered in the U.S.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They wish to turn their country into a larger version of Canada, with as much of a global influence.

Universal healthcare. That's what people usually mean when they say free healthcare. I dislike the term "free healthcare" as much as the next guy because it sounds pretty misleading, but I still know full and well what people mean when they say it, and they know that it's funded via taxes.

I wonder when Americans can stop bashing the term when they (should) know what actually people mean by it.

This is what Americans never underastand.
Yes, you have high incomes, and yes you have great universities, and yes you have cutting edge hospitals, but those have nothing to do with averages.
Most Americans will not go to Harvard, visit John Hopkins when ill, and make $2 milliin a year in salary.

Most will get an esucation tgat ranks poorly internationally, visit ordinary hospitals that have lower life expectancies, higher infant mortality rates, and worse pognosis for dieases both chronic and accute, and they will make about $45K annually USD

These aren't anti-American sentiments, they are facts supported by numbers. Most Americans will make less, die sooner, get more diseases, and have less education than most Americans.

What matters is the middle class, where the vast majority if us live, not your ghettos or your 1% elites. Stop trying to blame all your problems on the former and taking credit for all the achievements of the latter.

jeremy cobyrn will fix everything by taking even more money from you everything will be free and stuff mate

I don't think you know what a Toty is
It's a Conservative Party member, which would be equivalent to your "smaller government" right wing.

We do have great healthcare but but as you said when you can get access. If you have shitty insurance, which will still be very overpriced they won't cover shit. You have to have money that's the problem. If you don't you get fucked. Yeah lots o development goes on here but we have to pay for it, often times through taxes, which is ironic considering how many Americans can't even afford healthcare yet don't qualify for Medicaid, like a lot of people I know.

>free healthcare
Yeah, and you wait 10 hours to get any sort of attention in the hospital. And because it's so good that's totally why everyone would rather go to a private hospital/clinic and pay then go to a public one.

>not cucked
"No."

>God-tier women
Said literally no one ever. The only good looking girls I've met are out in rural areas, everthing else is either ugly white sluts, gooks, or with completely covered faces/hair.

>Weather
Eeeh, it's okay, but it's either to fucking warm or too fucking cold.

>cuisine
Poutine is good, but it's nothing to brag about.

>PM
shit-tier

This is somewhat true, but really depends on where you live.

In any case it's extremely boring here, the only fun there is going out in nature, since there's nothing else to other than go to the US.

I'm just happy we have somewhat decent gun laws, unlike Yuropoors.
>tfw SKS are dirt cheap here and I can regularly go hunting with my Tavor

>...less education than most Canadians*

Not "Americans" sorry

>but really depends on where you live.
true, come to think of it aren't places like Winnipeg comparable to some of the worst US cities, crime-wise?

No. It's comparable to the US overall but not to our worst cities. Homicide rate in Winnipeg is 4.5 while in the worst American cities it get to around 19 say for New Orleans.

Places like Calgary or Toronto can have high crime rates, but are almost always still far below those of comparably sized American cities.

In Canada the only places you have disconcertingly high crime rates are First Nations reservations, cities with large First Nations populations, or metropolises like Toronto and Vancouver.

A thousand times this.

>>free healthcare
awful healthcare and fuck tons of mongs who clog up the place with their sniffling kids
>>not cucked - 80% white
just barely, maybe less now, DEFINITELY very much less in the near future

Not as much as the US cities, but it's pretty bad. Honestly crime here is uncomparable to the US because of the completely different conditions. Heck I live right across from Detroit, and Windsor's crime rate is fucking nothing, even as close as we are.

>not cucked

>tfw cities like la Nouvelle-Orléans and Bâton-Rouge used to be French clay with almost only francophones
>tfw now they're just dindu-majority shitholes with African-tier crimes rates where almost nobody speaks French
>tfw there's probably almost nobody at all there who's even able to properly pronounce Nouvelle-Orléans or Bâton-Rouge anymore
fucking anglos, this is all your fault

>bragging about being just 80% white

>American intellectuals

>leaves think medicine is free
explains trudeau

>Despite the fact that Windsor is separated from Detroit by the just 800-yard wideDetroit River, the city has a low violent crime rate and one of the lowest murder rates in Canada. In 2011, the crime severity index for the Windsor Metropolitan Area was 62.5, compared to the Canadian national rate of 77.6.Of the 5 safest communities in Canada, 4 of them are located in the Windsor Metropolitan Area (Amherstburg, LaSalle, Tecumseh, and Lakeshore).Windsor has made national headlines for its lack of homicides.There were no homicides in the city for a 27-month period ending in November 2011
It's time for you to give me a green card.

>free healthcare
Yeah, ""free"".
>not cucked
lmfao
>the rest
Pull your head out of your ass please.

Kill yourself, fatty.

>aren't places like Winnipeg comparable to some of the worst US cities, crime-wise?

Not even close. The Canadian cities most affected by crime (mostly the large Prairie cities) have crime rates hovering just below the American average. Crime rates in the territories hover just above the American average. Nowhere in Canada sees crime anywhere near the scale of, say, New Orleans.

>Quebec would have been much better in the United States! Then we wouldn't have been oppressed!
>Almost all Francophones in the U.S. have long since been Anglicized, and most French-founded cities in the United States are crime-ridden cesspools.

Many of those dindus were caused by the French. Do you even Creole?
In fact, it was the Anglos that deported Acadians from Eastern Canada there and built a large population of white francophones, that was previously black/mixed Creoles and some Huguenots.

They got angloized because of cultural reasons nit because of laws

Nice fake pie chart lad

In my province vice taxes pay the majority if healthcare costs. Alcohol here is at least twice what it costs in America and cigarettes start at $14 a pack. That way healthcare is payed for by those who use it the most, alcoholics and smokers.

His wasnt fake. It was just discretionary.

Discretionary spending and total spending are two different things. Most big federal programs in the U.S., Social Security and Medicare for instance, are entitlement programs that are therefore not discretionary.

>In my province vice taxes pay the majority if healthcare costs.

No. They might pay a large portion, but extremely far from the majority. No province even comes close to being able to pay for its healthcare system solely through excise taxes.

Which province do you live in?

>>Quebec would have been much better in the United States! Then we wouldn't have been oppressed!
when did I say this?

AFAIK the dindus weren't brought over to New Orleans by the French though, they got gallicized somewhat

Lolno
The highest percentage of Francophones in America are located in all white Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. They haven't been anglacised anymore than NB/NS Acadians or Québecois, and they live in the 3 safest states America has.

Louisiana isn't America's only French region famalam

>This picture brought to you by NHS and the BBC

Yes, most might have been hypetbole, but it certainly pays a large portion. Taxes here aren't any higher for me than many American states at my income and unlike Americans I get not only my annual income tax return, but also quarterly GST and now HST returns as well

I'm in New Brunswick

>They haven't been anglacised anymore than NB/NS Acadians or Québecois

That is horrifically incorrect. French has been extinguished across the majority of the American territory in which it was once predominant, and is now confined to small villages in declining rural regions, where it is still in the minority. The single largest French speaking settlement in the United States is Madawaska, which is a little less than 80% Francophone and has a population of less than 4,000. It is located in Aroostook County, in territory taken from Quebec in the Webster-Ashburton Treaty. Aroostook County as a whole is less than 25% Francophone.

Across the river from Madawaska is Edmundston, which is over 90% Francophone and has a population of about 20,000. Madawaska County, the Canadian county in New Brunswick in which Edmundston is located, is 93.82% Francophone—actually MORE French than Edmundston.

>"""""free""""" healthcare
I sure do love having %30 of my pay fucking evaporate before it even hits my bank account
then having to pay a %13 harmonized sales tax (ontario can eat my ass) on every single fucking purchase I make during the day

>NEETS pay for healthcare.

New England rapes the shit out of Canada

What's with this "Trudeau is shit" meme? He's barely done anything. Harper was a hell of a lot worse and left us with problems, e.g. bill-C51, the Phoenix fuck up (which affected me), and that aboriginal women thing.

If you're going to say something about Syrians, remember that Harper was going to bring in some, and the ones that we did import were properly screen and evaluated for credentials.

Their parents do

>not cucked
>80% white is supposed to be good
>PM is the biggest degeneracy enabler on the planet
>degeneracy rampant everywhere but who cares, at least we are not getting shot, stabbed, raped, blown up, beheaded, or run ove- oh wait that's every other uncucked 1st world country

no thanks, leaf