What is like to living in Chicago compared to the other US cities? Historically...

What is like to living in Chicago compared to the other US cities? Historically, it was propably the best American city I think, but how it is nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtu.be/vaVLMzJrLEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it was propably the best American city I think,
That was Detroit, actually. Highest standard of living in the country.

Chicago is ok, just avoid the western parts of the city, which is gangland material, and southside, where describing it as a warzone isn't a hyperbole.

I hear Chicago is nice from what my friends tell me, but its a given that you avoid the gang areas which are more dangerous than Iraq.

I'm pretty sure Detroit was historically the best and downtown is still nice also according to my friends but the rest is fucking shit.

Tbqh, it went to shit because of all of the Polacks, just like Detroit, Buffalo and all of the rust belt cities.

I'm not going there, I'm just curious.
What gangs are you both talking about?

>it went to shit because of all of the Polacks, just like Detroit, Buffalo and all of the rust belt cities.

>What is like to living in Chicago compared to the other US cities?

The main difference is that they have the best Pizza in Chicago

It's nice if you stay on the northside. Don't go to the south or west (and really, there's no reason to unless you're enrolled in the University of Chicago which is in one of the few nice neighborhoods in the south). You'll find plenty of your people here and they're usually friendly and hardworking.

I am not aware but its probably just thousands of small gangs alongside a couple big ones. They are apparent in pretty much all cities with a lot of blacks and are organized so they fuck shit up but they also love to shoot other gangs so they artificially drive our gun violence rate up. Those stats you hear about a mass shooting a day comes from these gangs.

New York style is the best you mongoloid, we actually know how to make pizza unlike Shitcongoians who just make a tomato cake

Some of you have said that Detroit was better, but how it can be comparable with picrel? Ok, maybe Detroit had a higher wages, but it looks very bland and soulless.

chicago thin crust is unironically the best pizza desu

Forgot pic

And Detroit

back in its heyday it was much better and had a higher standard of living

eh maybe but the normal shit you make is terrible

Chicago is better now and has been for a while so logically it will look much better now polack

>tomato cake
The deep dish crap is a tourist trap. If most people here eat 'chicago style' anything it's thin crust pizza or hot dogs. Italian beef and polish sausage are really popular local food items for locals as well, they just aren't called 'chicago style'.

detroit is mostly abandoned m8. its hardly a city anymore and shouldnt be compared to anything. in it's heyday, detroit had the highest incomes in the US and they have some of the prettiest homes i've ever seen in my life.
it used to be the world's greatest manufacturing hub.

Does my flag really trigger you, butthurt faggot?
Catch a (you) and fuck off

>tfw we haven't had a decent cold winter in a few years now
Please let this next one be cold and not just grey

I'm calling you a polack because you are being dumb shit that can't think logically enough to realize that if someone says a city was once better than another city using modern pictures of the city to judge whether or not that is true is idiotic.

detroit in 2016 looks like poland in 1990

at least the cubs might break the goat curse

Not really
What about this?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They would like to move into the centre of Chicago, gentrify it with hipster coffee shops and seize back control from the black urban population through economic destruction of their communities, while pretending to care that Their Lives Matter.

who /drillinois/ here?
youtu.be/vaVLMzJrLEs

and Detroit

It was really really nice when I visited it. Downtown was very clean and the architecture was very pretty. Probably up there in the top 10

You're right, it was once one of the greatest cities on Earth. Now most of it is bad, but if you stick to the North side it is still pretty good.

Some Americans are probably mad because of that one butthurt anti American Pol. Ignore them like you would any other shitpost.

t. Ivan on vacations