I got a code monkey job 14 months ago

I got a code monkey job 14 months ago.
I have around 350 coworkers. I have interacted with may be half of them.

Among all those coworkers less than 15 know how to touch type.
No woman know how to touch type.

It's one of the most basic computer skill and it boosts your productivity by a great ammount along with knowing many keyboard shortcuts.
Even my great-grand mother knew how to touch type (on a typewriter).

How the fuck is that possible ?
If I had to hire monkeys their sole job is to WRITE code I would first and foremost test is they can use the "writing apparatus" properly and them test their "fizzbuzz" """"skills"""".

No wonder all those people hate Vim. They can't write a sentence without taking their eyes off the screen.

I'm Pajeet btw, and my coworkers are mostly "superior" white "americans". I got 3 raises in 14 month, that's an absolute record because as far as being a code monkey goes I do the job of 5 people.

And as a final observation, know that people who know how to touch type get promoted more than the other it seems.

I bet most of Sup Forums is like those dumb women with long nail.

>dumb women with long nail.
So now it's owr fault for having fingernails. Fucking retard..

>guise guise look a me
>I got a code monkey job
>I'm so smurt xD

This is my kind of blog. Nice, I'm liking it.

>look at me
>Anonymous

Smug harder, nigger

>Le edgy 12 y/o brainlet calling people niggers on a korean vidya forum

faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers faggots niggers

triggered

I kek at you faggot. I don't touch type, my wpm is probably less than 100 and i'm still 10x more productive than most of my colleagues at well full of honey. Faggots like you are the equivalent of burger flippers at mc donalds. You wouldn't land even the most mundane job at company like well full of honey because software development here is increasingly becoming an engineering discipline. Soon this will be true for any serious company and you js-fiddlers will be out of jobs.
>t. formal methods master race

While I was reading your post I imagined your indignant index fingers pecking away at your keyboard at a cool 25wpm.

touch typing is for data entry pajeets like you

The absolute state of Sup Forumsentoo men. They buy consummer electronics and don't know how to use it efficiently.
*laugh in poo*

> Code Monkey Job.
> CMJ
> CMJ, Muzaffarpur-Samastipur Rd, Dharmagatpur, Bihar 843119, India
kys

why the fuck would I need touch typing?

I don't write walls of text, and programming doesn't require it.

go be a data entry pajeet somewhere else

>he can write at 200wpm
>he writes this shit
I don't touch type because my autism doesn't let me adapt to different keyboards, so i just always look. I still do more work than my whole team, the same was true during uni, while everyone was rewriting their shit 50 times from scratch before turning-in, i thoroughly worked it out on paper and was done in quarter of the time it took them to do so.
And unless you're js-fiddler, you rarely ever need to type so fast, it's much harder to reason about than it is to type out few lines of code.

>I don't write walls of text, and programming doesn't require it.

t. write 10 lines of faulty code per hour

>autist
>team
Don't you mean "imaginary friends"?

>projecting this hard
No, cell-dweller. When you get a job in a corporation, you usually have to work in a team.

>2017+0.8333
>people are considered elitist if they type fast

All those triggered typelets ITT.

>So now it's owr fault for having fingernails.

Those are fake. No one actually wears nails that long on an everyday basis.

inb4 programming nails

>2017
>programming socks
>programming nails
The absolute state of user-space development. Thanks, rust girls(male) and beta faggots.
God how glad i am to work in soulless embedded. Most of my coworkers are conservative patrician alphas that aren't so open-minded that their brains have long fell out.

if you can shit out a program at 140wpm, it means it's trivial pajeet tier shit

actual programming is 90% thinking 10% typing..

>girls(male)
>>>/reddit/ is that way, newfaggot

This. Good programs will be fewer lines of code which are more well thought out.

I type 80wpm, touch typing is not an accomplishment. Wish I could get a code monkey job though

Honestly, just switch jobs you seem above all that in terms of skills

Another worthless shitskin thread. Of course.

>tfw spent over a month training for more speed/accuracy and still can't get past 60wpm
I fucking hate my hands. At least I've been able to type without looking since forever

>tfw I learnt to touch type unconsciously

not going to read your thread because job threads should be purged from Sup Forums for good. But kek at the picture.

type fast->finish faster->think faster->get rich faster->become elite faster
Check m8 brainlet

I never learned how to use that "method" or w/e it is where you use F and J.
I just learned to type through time adapting to the keyboard as I have wide shoulders. I did try to re-learn it and adapt the method, but I don't feel comfortable that way.
My hands are also not parallel to the keyboard, because of wide shoulders.
I don't know anyone who owns an Ergodox but I'm planning on getting one.

This.

Ha ha, wow, you actually think that didn't originate on Sup Forums. Get the fuck out.

>Being proud of working 5x more than your coworkers for a slightly higher pay

This is why everyone laughs at you Pajeets. Know your worth. I bet you couldn't even ask your employers for a 10% raise over your 'stupid american colleagues'.

You have devalued your race so much that you basically have to work the way you work, else a Pajeet will come and take your job for 5 bucks less.

Literally LMAOing at your life, street shitter.

>newfagging this much
this guy gets it
so you branlets type before you think? might be why most of software sucks
the correct sequence is
think faster->type less->finish faster->get rich faster->die faster

Lazy americans, you people are lazy now this is why you need Pajeet and Chang to do all the work so your county sink a little bit slower. There is no white people in MIT anymore, teachers are mostly white but students are all yellow and brown. You shouldn't be proud of being a lazy netflix watching drone. You should work hard for you, your familly and your country.

If you don't work hard you're dead weight.

Work hard &
Poo in loo