Why do asians hate each other so much?

Why do asians hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kJzqIMfFxyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EVCWGwvctt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you ever have to live near Asians you will understand

Historically, they didn't. At least there wasn't intense hatred among East Asians until the modern era and Western imperialism.

Western ideas like nationalism and communism irrevocably destroyed Asian culture and caused the rivalries you see today.

As much as I hate to admit it, this

this t bh, I wish (((european traders))) had stuck to their own continent

Marx fucked the entire world with his stupid ideology. Well done.

>not knowing that asians were only peaceful because mongol conquest unified them for centuries

there wasn't intense hatred, only the ebb and flow of kingdoms and empires just like everywhere else

That's not a circle you monkey

It would only be a circle if the earth was flat

The Marxists were worse than Marx. Once they added agitation of the proletariat to Marx's original ideas things got bad.

Marx himself was just a shitposting neet

Although I should that Vietnam had intense resentment of the Chinese dynasties for unwanted subjugation and that there was mutual dislike between "civilized" Chinese/Koreans and nomadic Mongols/Jurchens.

>implying

it's a circle when viewed on the current 2d projection, hold your autism

>no hatred
sure

Are you retarded?

but it is ?
(to a certain extent of course, but it's definitely not a globe)

>no intense hatred = no hatred
nice reading comprehension there

Autismo

During this sensitive period, you eat 137 bananas from the Philippines to insult China – do you have brains? Do you think us Chinese people can be easily bullied?

kek, where did this comment come from?

Because as the fuct Japanese slaughtered Chinese and occupied Korean under white imperiarism threatening was going to reach Japan and for protecting ourselves,and this our ...conclusionaly saying an invation helped these people make shaping their nationality which was fucking muh during the war era(Chinese couldnt even understand "Go shoot!!!" order of militaly learder because of strict diarect problem and they were always fucking run away from battlefield because nobody wanted to die for China) because they werent similar to Japan,Japan succeeded the shaping of nationality under emperor system.
Actually they started to use our invention actively mainly after ww2
Now they cant leave anti-JP policies and now look from our side,JP people are also fucking looking down them and hate them so recent these shits were made up.Of cource There is huge american intest to tearing Asia.white powers dont look our unity as good things and separatism governing have been a basical colonism policy since 200ya?300ya?.

youtu.be/kJzqIMfFxyQ

This is what a circle actually looks like on a globe

If you're not autistic about maps you are in the wrong board

>the earth isn't flat
>>>/facebook/

meh, white people hate each other too

it's not a globe ffs
more like a plate for soup

>Glorious Nippon steel
Hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCWGwvctt4
(skip to 16:00 or 21:10)

>muh autism

gud fucts :--DD

Do not call us asians

Because of Japan's refusal to apologize for, or even recognize its war crimes.

you monkey always ask this on purpose but the real reason is because of their media.

all the outlets in korea and china, regardless of left or right, consistently attempt to call up japan and urge all their citizens to join the flame wars against japan. the difference from japan is that even their major media outlets guide them into this, whereas only obvious tabloids do it in japan. even so why the media does this? china is so obvious that ccp just releases their propaganda through it. in korea, its because its their current major way to make money and show their presences toward public like click bite/race bate articles in the west.

their hate is literally in the level of shitty melodramas, pseudo activities leaning on the effect of echo chambers, like BLM, muh white genocide of alt-rights, on twitter in the west. its not about real hate, more of inflammatory turmoils or "plays" on the internet, which are transient and empty. they do this both in real life and on the internet, so it always unexceptionally ends up in a louder shitfest than other regions.

t. innocent victim of bs

Erasing Japan's imperialism and acting like they couldn't come up with it all on their own is kinda shitty

?

Just go on calling the raped Korean women prostitutes and the Rape of Nanking chinese propaganda.
It sure will help them portraing the image of Japan as it they do right now.

yawn

try reading their media for a change. though theres a need to understand japanese or hangul.

At least as long Abe honours war criminals in Yasukuni they won't get any aditional fuel for their hate propaganda against Japan.

why are you entirely ignoring my post?
seems you reject communicating with japanese posters from the beginning and only one-sidely wanna spew your brainwashed bullsiht toward them. no one will listen to your argument as long as you act like a generic butthurt anonymous or 愤青

As long as the friendly co-prosperity sphere was not an instrument of japanese imperialism but only to expell evil whites from asia I don't thing there is anything bad someone could say about you.

WW2

man who the fuck is talking about those presumptive historical shit right here? im just explaining about the tendencies and the mechanism of their media and how it works out there comparing it to a case in the west. theres no political and ideological intention on my post.

its just a critique about there media and its influence and functionality. why am i telling you about it. its because its objectively the main reason of their anti japan movement in general.
its really easy to understand. all the media outlets just urge, or force, them to have a negative cognition against japan with emotion like yours and to agree tones on the articles, to make money and gain their own presences in public/market, and the citizens are unproductively driven by that and are always going to go too far for nothing every time the media incites the hate, like what recent racebait articles and melodramatic twitter drama ones in western media do.

is there a reason to defend the dirty hypocritical shit way of those media?

I actually told you the main reasons.
What you tell me is what media is supossed to do and also does.

Nice proxy korea

its just because europe or us are located too far to know their ugly portion.

lmao dude

no you are just consistently attempting to derail my point and change the topic avoiding touching each example of my post.

>What you tell me is what media is supossed to do and also does.
yeah maybe in 3rd world countries theres full of shit yellow journalism to incite your hate that benefits only people in media and authorities
according to you its most likely korea is supposed to go for that

have nothing to tell you anymore.

only among Nips, Gooks and Chinks (Taiwanese). the others are all shit faggots getting along with each other.

Korean & Chinese power are based on anti-Japan movement.
Japanese are similar to Jew.

Korea and China refuse to Japanese refusal.

stop trying so hard mohammed

Japan became Imperialist like the west
China became Communist like Russia
Everybody else was caught in the crossfire
Now they hate each other.

I don't think he understands how bad the propaganda in China is. When I visit or my parents turn on a Chinese channel. A HUGE portion of it is stupid dramas about fighting Japan and portraying them as bad guys and inciting hate. As much as Japan did fucked up shit in WW2 its ridiculous how much propaganda there is.

>muh warcrimes

kys

The blame falls on the US and the USSR. The US for opening up japan to western ideals and imperialism. The USSR for inciting communism in China, and both for splitting up Korea.