Watching American movies/TV shows

>watching American movies/TV shows
>people unironically have wooden doors, sometimes it's half glass
>Mfw
What the fuck, is this real?

All my doors are wooden. No need to fear burglars. You, however, are surrounded by jews trying to steal yur shekels

Yes, at least when you don't live in he cities it's very possible.

You're telling me you people don't have reinforced steel doors?

Probably bait but no, only in your country do you need reinforced steel doors

>Probably bait
no?
not him, but wood doors? that's really unsafe. not from arabs but burglars

No way you don't own these multi lock bolts steel doors

Looks expensive, and unnecessary.
Don't need steel doors when you've got a gun.

A gun is also expensive and unnecessary if you live in a safe first world country.

Not really, these doors cost less then a 1000$, the lock is hard to breach and it can withstand an explosion.

what else would you make doors out of?

seriously

so you rather kill someone and scar yourself for life, instead of having a better door?

Metal?

Some houses have 100% glass doors like in the windex commercials. Israel confirmed for third world

Our doors are mostly made of uPVC, even police battering rams can struggle with them.

so a commercial door? Those are 5x the cost of regular doors and are typically much wider (at least at Home Depot, all their commercial doors are ADA compliant ie 40" or wider. This doesn't mesh with homes built before 1990 where doors are slightly narrower)

That was the deliberate irony of the statement.
>implying killing someone trying to kill me would scar me.
>better door
Why would I care?

There's a thing called "Better safe than sorry" and "God protects those who protect themselves".

I mean, I do now, but I live in the city. When I lived in suburbs we had one of those half-glass door you mentioned. Worst thing to happen was two suspicious people showed up nosing around. Told then to get off our property or else. Never showed up again.

>mfw jews got used to the doors in CCs and now use them in their own houses

stop trying to act tough
if you had to kill someone that definitely would scar you.

>Not really, these doors cost less then a 1000$, the lock is hard to breach and it can withstand an explosion.
Again unnecessary, especially in the middle of Bumfuck, Ohio.
The only explosions are fireworks and occasional gun shots from near by firing ranges.

You sound like a pussy

Die Gedankenpolizei have been notified, they will be at your house within the hour.

Are you serious? This is an average front door here

Wooden doors are made strong shcholmo, not even niggers can break through them. Also, we're not next to war zone countries full of muslims so we're safe all the time

t. ebin American cowboy
kek only Americans boast about this shit

>if you had to kill someone that definitely would scar you.
Keep projecting, familiar with the term Veteran?

Why wouldn't your door be made of wood and have glass?

Metal doors are a security thing, usually to keep homeless out or thieves. I've never seen a metal door in a residential area. Metal gates for decorative reasons, but only that.

How much a can those doors possibly cost? The poor in this pic posts about 400 - 500 dollars tops.

This isolated places need these doors even more, I mean what stops someone from just entering your home and stealing everything.

yeah yeah and you're a navy seal with 300+ confirmed kills, you sound underaged
what about in Amsterdam?

Finnish pussy detected.

First result for "deur Amsterdam"
Less glass, but that's because it's a more modern style

He's right, you do sound like a pussy.

Also grew up in rural Ohio (though not OP). There just isn't a fear of it because it doesn't happen. I understand what your saying, but those things just didn't/don't happen. In a town of like 5000 I don't recall ever hearing of B&E except one where a druggie kid broke into parent's place.

If you are talking about American veterans, then I am familiar with drunkards raping Vietnamese prepubescent girls.

>not feeling bad about killing someone who is breaking into your home to rob you, kill you, and rape any females that might be present
>"must be edgy/underaged/american"
you guys must be numales

>what stops someone from just entering your home and stealing everything
They can get in through windows anyways, or pick the locks. Pawn shops and pharmacies, or businesses that get robbed often have security measures like that. Home invasion for theft isn't so common in Canada that we bar our windows and doors at night. Basement suits are dangerous for women in cities, however so some have bars on the windows.

Here in rural areas your biggest threat is bears or a traveling homeless person sleeping in your vacation home. Trouble maker kids will sometimes steal shit from peoples back yard but they tend to return it eventually. Someone stole my families cart and drove it down a hill, broke a wheel, but dragged it back to our yard in the same night anyways.

I don't know
I lived in cities all my life and it's standard

I live in the city (not Amsterdam) and I have a glass front door, and in my back door the top half is glass

Do you lock your doors at night? My apartment doesn't even have locks on the door. The lock is broken and I can't be bothered to fix it. I'm worried about some Lithuanian breaking in and taking stuff though.

wtf is this thread

Yes, most of the time it's locked. but i've left it open for hours by mistake and nothing ever happened, with my key in the door and all.

Why not get it fixed then?

I lock my doors more out of worry that a drunk neighbour will accidentally enter my apartment. I got off on a wrong floor once in a previous apartment and started entering someone elses unlocked home. I've also had drunk people try keys on my door and shake it because they thought it was theirs too.

This is some legit cultural shock for me. Here, every single apartment has reinforced steel doors with multi locks and bars, the keys are like pic related and much harder to copy.

Of course, I lock my door even when I throw out my trash.

never seen this though

I live in a nice part of town, I have literally never seen a drunk person or a minority in my neighborhood. The only exception is the area around the grocery store where some DUDE WEED LMAO types hang around.

בחיים לא ראית מפתח של פלדלת?

I get you. When I lived in Russia it blew me away the level of locks. One to enter the building, another for the hall, one for the "mud room" and another key like the one you posted for the flat. And I grew up in a town where a lot of people never locked their doors.

Yep, that sounds like a normal Russian home.

מפתח כזה? לא זכור לי

$500 is WAY too much for a door. I can get a solid wooden one for $90. Interior doors are like $50

>apartment

see, that's the thing. Homes in the US are homes. As in, one family. And, at least where I live, most of them were built after ww2 so they're cheap as shit anyway.

L.M.A.O. why bother with the door when ahmed can just blow through the wall

reminds me of the local ss building that has bulletproof glass to protect the tellers(?) but the wall under the glass is just drywall

I'm confused. What are Israeli doors made out of?

people live in buildings

Maybe it's because you live in a country surrounded by hostile countries? It kind of makes sense that even if you live in a safe neighbourhood in Israel that people would be more nervous. In lots of our countries the biggest threat is bears, drug users if you live in a bad neighbourhood, or minorities with bad culture.

Fair enough. Even then I just don't like the idea of a stranger wandering into my home accidentally even if it's unlikely. I don't worry about anyone taking anything, just embarrassment of my place being messy or if I'm in pajamas.

The drunk people who tried to get into my one apartment was in a bad neighbourhood though. Pretty sure they were the drug users who lived on the other side of the floor and sometimes pulled the fire alarm when they were fighting/ had police called on them when domestic dispute issues came up.

the blood of the conquered

every night, the IDF steals a young virgin palestinian child and upon locking them to a table drains their blood into a bucket. This blood is then painted onto their doors and sold. Jews are picky about the quality of the blood, which blood being fetched on the sabbath and from babies commanding the highest price

התכוונתי יותר לצורה של המפתח

Are you serious? 500$ for a door is cheap and worth every Shekel.

Reinforced steel, metal bars and multi lock bars in all directions so it becomes partially one with the walls around it

I have only discovered this board a minute ago, and I love it already.

This is what we usually have here

Do you Israelis have bunkers?

now I feel more shit

Are all of the windows barred in Israel? If not those super strong reinforced steel doors are kind of pointless.

at least half your country is from the eastern bloc, this is a good thing especially when slav jews are white unlike morrocans and arab jews

Not on 3rd+ floor

>mfw Jews are so untrustworthy they have to pay 500 dollars for doors to keep out the neighbors or all of their shit gets stolen

We actually do, every new building, and some old, have these special miniature bunkers in either every floor or even every apartment (usually it's one of the bedrooms), it is made out of reinforced concrete and plenty of metal like pic related. Also, if I'm not mistaken they are also safe against chemical and biological attacks.

*waves* Welcome to Sup Forums! :)

kek

Too be fair I live in a building where one of the neighbors shot himself, another is an alcoholic, a hooker lives on the ground floor and a wild Moroccan family moved in as well not long ago.

Don't worry, we'll have a meme war again in a while and you'll either love it more or run away screaming.

fuck you, it's just 1/8th

When I'll earn some money. I'd like to have one.
It's rather uncommon here.

Thanks for the info.

I don't even lock mine ever

it only started after the gulf war

Sorry, I forgot the pic.

Do you know if they pile them up to build those safe rooms?
I'm not sure if I'm clear here. But I mean what if the building collapse?

The vast, VAST, majority of Israelis are slav. That's because orthodox christians don't like us while catholics are cucks.

wew thanks for telling me I dont know anything about israel

They do put them on top of each other, they are designed to withstand a direct missile impact, I think you'll be safer in this room if it falls down but stays intact rather then under the rubbles

perhaps if you lived around ashkenazi, you'd understand. There is every reason for a jew to leave eastern europe, not much to leave western europe

What do you put in these rooms? Can you play video games in them or do you just sit around until Hamas gets bored from shelling you? Is there stuff to eat or drink? How often do you use yours? How do you know when to use it?

I may go a bit personal but do you have one?
If so do you use it as a normal room or do you use it to stock food and water?

God I fucking hate american posters, you fuckers need to be rangebanned for the greatergood, fucking shit

Hahahaha look at this stupid little fucking pog trying to use that to act tough, even though it's likely some 17 year old retard

A construction worker is tougher than the average veteran

not everyone is an arap jew like yourself

This is what it can look like from the inside.

I donr have one, the closest thing I got is my room which is located in the center if the apartment and doesn't have any windows to the outside, other than that we got a large basement for all the other apartments.

maybe you should start your own board for israelis only and if we post on your board then you bulldoze our family houses

Thanks for the infos.
I expected something else. You're probably ahead of everyone with those things and maybe all buildings in the world shoudl have those.

W-wait I thought everyone had steel doors ?
Is this thread bait

W-wait I thought everyone had wooden doors?
Is this thread bait

Europeans and Americans have experienced a golden age.
They weren't needed.

Wew lad I wish I knew this feel
If I had wooden door kurds would steal everything

>Brazil
You don't have steel doors because you are too poor to have them not because you don't need them

It's like one of those penis inspection day threads, I don't even know who is trolling who

>the local ss building

Nah not really. We do have a lot of high fences with eletric wires though.

This is my home defense, and if they skipped my house cause of a reinforced door they'd go rob and possibly kill the lady next door

....OF LIBERRRRRTYYYY!!!