Here's something I've noticed on the apple vs android side of things

Here's something I've noticed on the apple vs android side of things.

No matter how expensive an android is, it always looks like a generic android bezelless black phone, with the cheap looking OS.

The iPhone X however looks like a truly premium phone with a truly premium OS to go with it.

Pic related.

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

Looks like a chinkshit fingerprint magnet

You are right OP.

Girls look at you strange when you pull out an poordroid. They want a strong, rich, working man with a phone that reflects that. They want to see blue bubbles when they receive a message. They don’t want to have to install Whatsapp or any loser shit like that.

Not to mention with fewer hardware designs to base it around, iOS will always have superior performance and productivity. Apps on the store are higher quality too.

Just buy an iPhone, pic related, mine.

This.

As someone who works with phones, there's a surprising variety of Android phones. They don't look the same at all. iPhones tend to be the obe a that confuse customers. Because the design hasn't changed much. Not hating or anything, just saying.

Holy FUCK my grammar.

is that really your view of things? In my personal experience an expensive android is what makes a man. Like a new Sony Xperia for example (even though these phones are shit imo). If you have an iPhone youre seen as gay since every girl has one. Just what i experienced (in Austria) though, could be different in the US.

>Austria
>opinion relevant

>The state of Androne skills

This.

An apple logo is literally a gay pride badge.

What is the graphic even trying to show

ugh i hate iOS. iphones are nice and all but having the homescreen be the menu and the icons be invariably large and chunky is ugly and impractical. on android no matter how ugly the skin is (samsung, huawei, lg) you can always put nova and make it look good and practical

>androne fags are poor rural and suburban retard redheads who are divorced
>iPhone gods are outgoing, rich thrill seekers who work out

I'm the guy who mentioned I work with phones earlier, from the 12 years I've been working, I can tell you, it's laughably wrong.

there are 2 billion androids active today, of course the average is gonna be low. Also
>money
there are cheap and expensive android but only expensive (and overpriced) iphones. I wonder why people that can afford iphones have more money???????

looks like every other iphone to ever exist because all smartphone manufacturers have mastered selling you the same shit over and over again without really changing anything.
>you're still holding a phone, that's how slow that technology is moving.

Apple's the worst because their best attempt at making their product stand out is to make it thinner by removing one of the only features that make it useful and substituting it with a usb conversion cord so they can nickel and dime you for more peripherals.

Yeah...no

The IPhone x looks like a poorly designed piece of shit.

deal with it OP

>not real working men
Unlike you faggost I pay for my hardened kernal android with my custom security ROM Kaymera™ ,because on like you faggot I cannot afford vulnerabilities as it is major lose for me and my clientele.

the real question is, how long before they ditch the charge port? Surely they're looking at that next so that you have to use a wireless charging pad and a wireless interface, and so it's more difficult to hack or to repair.

>android list of vulnerabilities as long as my arm
>no in the wild exploits for an unjailbroken iphone

Pathetic

>of course the average is gonna be low

Uhh no sweetie the sample size is listed at the bottom of the infographic.

>iphone

Pathetic.

Does your father know you take anal POZ creampies for a living?

Your subjective experience means nothing compared to studies.

Fuck off.

>androne so salty that he has to result to LOL FAG because he has no arguments

I'm not a macfag, and that image from 2014/2015 was prophetic (in 2017 you will enjoy wireless charging, etc.), but god damn I would lie if I said that I am not eyeing the iPhone X. It's proprietary, it's Apple, it goes against everything I believe in, but yet, I want it.

Studies based on what? You're really going to take a study saying that the average user for an Android phone has red hair serious????

>50% more likely means “average”

Learn how to interpret statistics and come back when you can.

Do you even know where you are lad, this is the way things are meant to be.

Only gold-diggers care about what you have in your pocket, fucking beta

>retarded androne denies hypergamy because it doesn’t fit with his narrative

same thing still kinda applies

iPhone users vs expensive android users PLUS cheap android users

if it was iPhone vs premium android phones it would be fair

yeah in america where people still use fucking SMS that might be the case. In europe everyone uses whatsapp (where android is the superior version).

>get a OnePlus 5
>install iOS lock screen
>set up your home screen (like shit) with apps everywhere
>get the apple icon pack

And there we go. I don't know why you would do it but easy chinkshit iPhone that probably works better than the actual one.

But you have a green text bubble

I have a girlfriend but there is no real point in trying to back that up for myself because you'll never believe me
Then again you'll never get sex

>Current year
>SMSs

lol

>faggost
>kernal
>major lose

Worst LARP ever.

>it is visually similar to iOS but the OS is completely different
>haha yeah same thing xD

Neck yourself you fucking cretin. Yeah a Windows installation with a bunch of macOS design elements and a dock is the same thing as macOS isn't it?

>probably works better than the actual one
>hacked together Android pajeetery on a chinese phone

Nice delusions.

iMessage is not SMS

>Hairy fingers
Words and pictures can't express this level of disgust.

Absolutely no words. Logic would tell you how that's wrong.

Here's something I've noticed on the apple vs android side of things.

90% of apple threads and shit posts are by the same sad pathetic iToddler worshipping hsi fruit religion from his mom's basement.

>every single filename with the same pattern
It's truly sad how pathetic your life must be.

>with the same pattern

That’s because Apple helps to protect your privacy, bitch.

Andrones are more likely to be virgins lol

Had iPhones for 7 years. Gonna buy myself a comfy android. And a chinkshit at that.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or Note 5 when it comes out.

Feelsgoodman.

Enjoy your downgrade nerds.

>Implying normies can tell the difference

They can when you show up as a green bubble retard

>when bait is so bad it's cringeworthy
>still gets bites
I need to stop coming to this website.

Explain what happened to my virginity then

Should iToddlers be rounded up and gassed?

>faggots whom do not have to secure their communications and need encrypted calls and texts while Sand boxing apps.

You are all to poor to pay the Israeli Kew 339 a year to secure your phone,plus actual data on what WiFi attacks happened in the area.

That has nothing to do with security, he's just talking about filenames you faggot

I know this is a poor bait post, but in actuality the colors are reversed on the old logo than the normal rainbow.

I find it amazing how different perception can be between two different people. I look at iPhone and it has literally been the same with small changes since the very first one. They all have the same general shape, form factor and even UI design whereas Android phones have come in slab form, slider keyboard and all kinds of shapes, colors and materials. There are also many markedly beautiful Android phones:

Xperia series
GNex, Nexus 4, Nexus 6P
Note 4,5,7,8
Galaxy S past 5 (also all phones had AMOLED which iPhone is just now getting in almost 2018)
LG V20, V30, G6

just to name a few. Really I see the iPhone X as Apple's SGS 8+ knockoff and I think it ruins a lot of things that made the iPhone stand out like ease of use. The IPX has too many gestures, and that's not even mentioning the gradual reduction in features and functionality. Apple removing the iPhone jack was a shit move for consumers. Only reason they can "get away with it" is because they're currently the cool guy in the room. They're like that Chad who tells terrible forced jokes but because he's popular and fit everyone laughs anyways and thinks he's hot shit (I am that Chad).

>wanting a normie pos golddigger that selects her partner based on whether he has an iPhone
Have fun being cucked by BBC then, if a bitch behaves like that I want nothing to do with her anyway

>look guise she totes snapped me im not a virgin beta cuckold i swear
>he has to post from his browser
>he can't control the filename

Still no pen or multi window. Samsung passed apple in build quality last year with the s7 edge.

But I suck dick

>entrusting a third party app owned by (((Facebook))) with your “encrypted” messages

The absolute state of europoors

Yes the jew is good give him money he will protect your important client data, these poorfags would not understand what it is like to pay a Israeli defense corporation to secure their phones

More likely doesn’t mean not at all, try again.

That’s because I’m not a lawbreaker/autistic virgin. You have nothing of value to encrypt, and even if you did, governments/big corps use iPhones and Blackberrys.

It does actually, Apple obfuscates sensitive data by design.

Go away Sup Forums

None of those are valid arguments.
I choose to post from my browser for convenience purposes. Works perfectly well.

Then go suck one? I have nothing against homosexuals.

iToddlers can't multiwindow or multitask.

>I have a bias, this is me confirming it

iPhone users don’t have autism, they can actually focus on more than one thing at once.

Can they? They don't have multitasking.

They have friends they can talk to in real life.
They have girlfriends and wives.
They have jobs to work.
They can double tap the home button if they need to switch apps.

Get lost kiddo, just because your ADHD means you can’t pay attention for more than 5 seconds.

>they are too busy to post on Sup Forums
Projecting your neetness

Stop replying to the bait thread you retards

OP, one day your shitty cognitive dissonant ass will realize Apple is not longer the cool kid on the block. By that point, by definition because of your cognitive dissonance, it will be too late and you'll be like the faggot who used the eMac in the mid-2000s.

Anecdotal evidence: I see A LOT of young people going for the S8 over the iphone 8, and the iphone X costs like $1300. And not even in a "wow, that costs $1300, I'm going to purchase one to signal my wealth, but a "wow, that faggot phone costs as much as my macbook pro? No thanks."

The tides are turning slowly but surely my friend, Apple will have to dip into those large coffers eventually.

Yes.

You said girls look at you strange if yu pull an android phone.
I don't care about girls.

>not giving yourself every advantage possible to spread your white seed
>expecting any woman to have logic involved in what she thinks without a strong male influence guiding her

Don't bother going back to pol, you've been downgraded to r9k.

>Green bubble
Easy indicator on who to avoid.

Are you that fucking dumb?

Yeh probably, I'm an autist

These threads always making me laugh, thanks, Sup Forums

>Girls look at you strange when you pull out an poordroid.

christ
honestly who gives a fuck

You don’t understand. Apple doesn’t need every young person to buy an iPhone x. The iPhone x is designed as a truly luxury product.

>I toddler got banned

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH

>iTrash foxconn chinkshit
>luxury product

Pick one.

That's what apple does. They make the new product look different just so it stands out from the old ones.
Like the new apple watch. The only reason it has red wheel is so it looks different from the old ones. It absolutely has not other purpose. If they can't find a technical reason to make it look different, they do stuff like this.

Damn that phone looks good

As a IPhone user, I just want to ask you. What the fuck are you on about? How the fuck is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, or the Essential Phone a generic phone?
The luck way better than Apple’s design. Only reason Apple is on the top is their comfy software.

They all look the same to me.

>I doesn’t say IPhone on the back of the phone, so they look the same

admit it

you'd fuck her

she doesn't even have strong asian genetics would never put my dick within 10 feet.

Of course i would dick that fox.

Despise your best efforts into pickiing a picture with a dark top, i still can see the bezel.

How the fuck are iphones ever any different from any other iphone ever?

Dumbest fucking bait of the day, congrats.